• Yes, I will would vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No, I will not vote for Ron Paul

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No, I will vote for the Marxist - Obama

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again you show your stupidity, most people are not moral so the Govt needs to make sure they don't violate others' rights.

It just gets back to you being stupid. You didn't think the USA should've stopped Hitler from taking over Europe, Africa, the middle east and killing Jews.

Hmmmm, you probably didn't mind him killing the Jews from what I remember about your kind.

A conservative has morals, Ron Paul has no morals. His philosophy is do whatever you like and the Govt leave him alone, no matter what he does to others.

What could possibly be more moral than allowing others the liberty to live their lives as they see fit?

Excuse me fucktard,

But wasn't Adolf, elected to power...he was the government.

Who stopped the US government from incinerating the Davidians ALIVE ?

Dumb ass.

Ahhh, the nazi views come creeping out......more, more.....

Hitler actually used mob rule to rise to power and the promise of "Hope and Change," sounds familiar. Once the leader of the regular Army died, he took full control of Nazi Germany.

Again you show your stupidity, most people are not moral so the Govt needs to make sure they don't violate others' rights.

It just gets back to you being stupid. You didn't think the USA should've stopped Hitler from taking over Europe, Africa, the middle east and killing Jews.

Hmmmm, you probably didn't mind him killing the Jews from what I remember about your kind.

What could possibly be more moral than allowing others the liberty to live their lives as they see fit?

Excuse me fucktard,

Dumb ass.

Hitler actually used mob rule to rise to power and the promise of "Hope and Change," sounds familiar. Once the leader of the regular Army died, he took full control of Nazi Germany.

Excuse me fucktard,

Dumb ass.

Ahhh, the retarded views come creeping out......more, more.....

Excuse Mr berserk,

How are our politicians different than Adolf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm not your puppet, I don't jump if you say jump....kook.

You can act like you're smart by going on some Economics website and spout junk, but you don't have a degree in the area of study. Well, you don't have a degree in general....right Cleatus?

Say sparky, I wrote my Thesis on Rothbards' theories on capital and interest. What was the subject you presented to the board of Regents?

So what you're saying is that Adolf wasn't "that bad."

You Losertarians hate Israel and the Jews, that is one main area where you break away from the mainstream conservatives as well as the pro-drugs stance, anti-military stance, etc.

You are just amoral/immoral people that don't like high taxes and the Govt meddling in your closet. Conservatives don't like high taxes and the Govt meddling in our life, but we understand morality is needed to maintain society as a whole.

You're just clueless....

Excuse me fucktard,

Dumb ass.

Excuse Mr berserk,

You can act like you're smart by going on some Economics website and spout junk, but you don't have a degree in the area of study. Well, you don't have a degree in general....right Cleatus?

Say sparky, I wrote my Thesis on Rothbards' theories on capital and interest. What was the subject you presented to the board of Regents?

In another thread he stated that his thesis was on the advantages of having many cousins in his home state of West Virginia.

Sure, sure.....:clap2::eusa_whistle:

A conservative has morals, Ron Paul has no morals. His philosophy is do whatever you like and the Govt leave him alone, no matter what he does to others.

I'm a conservative, Ron Paul is a LOSERTARIAN that uses the Republican brand name to get elected. He knows nobody would elect him if he had a L next to his name.

I'm against high tax and spend policies, abortion, extreme gun control measures, legalizing drugs, forcing the gay lifestyle on non-gay people, amnesty for illegals and a weak national defense.

Ron Paul is opposite of me in many of those issues, he's a fraud Republican and a kook.

You're a republican, not a conservative, maybe by the time this great education process you speak of ends you'll have learned that.

You've exposed yourself, Paul is too conservative for you so you hate him, just admit it and it'll be easier on your clearly fragile mental state.

You sound like the ObamaBots who equate morals to government involvement.

No, he's just pro-freedom, you're pro-nanny state. Even if it doesn't work, even if it helps lead to a bankrupt nation, you want your morals shoved on everyone else.

Because it's so horrifyingly immoral to smoke reefer in the privacy of your own home...................

(disclaimer: I've never smoked weed in my life, i know the next talking point in your holster was to call me a pothead.)

Actually I only lived 4 years in the "south," while going to my undergrad university which is also a Public Ivy. You can try to figure that one out.

You do know what the Public Ivies are?

In another thread he stated that his thesis was on the advantages of having many cousins in his home state of West Virginia.

Yeah, I voted against Obama in 2008 from overseas and against his fellow libs in the last election before I went overseas again.

Kooks like you call everyone a liberal, you are just fucked up in the head, that is all.

You're a republican, not a conservative, maybe by the time this great education process you speak of ends you'll have learned that.

You've exposed yourself, Paul is too conservative for you so you hate him, just admit it and it'll be easier on your clearly fragile mental state.

No, he's just pro-freedom, you're pro-nanny state. Even if it doesn't work, even if it helps lead to a bankrupt nation, you want your morals shoved on everyone else.

Because it's so horrifyingly immoral to smoke reefer in the privacy of your own home...................

(disclaimer: I've never smoked weed in my life, i know the next talking point in your holster was to call me a pothead.)

I'm a conservative, Ron Paul is a LOSERTARIAN that uses the Republican brand name to get elected. He knows nobody would elect him if he had a L next to his name.

I'm against high tax and spend policies, abortion, extreme gun control measures, legalizing drugs, forcing the gay lifestyle on non-gay people, amnesty for illegals and a weak national defense.

Ron Paul is opposite of me in many of those issues, he's a fraud Republican and a kook.

Your eyes have got to be brown, because you are full of bullshit. A conservative believes in liberty. Period. A social "conservative" believes in using the state to enforce their political/religious agenda......just like the liberals. They are just at opposite ends of the spectrum, but they want to use the same means to their ends. Libertarian doesn't mean doing whatever you feel like. When you infringe on the rights of others, you've crossed the line. Two men having sex in the privacy of their bedroom isn't infrining on your rights. A guy lighting a joint on his patio instead of popping the top on a beer isn't infringing on your rights. Yet, you want to tell them how to live THEIR lives because you find it offensive to your sensibilities. How "conservative" of you. You wouldn't know conservative if it bit you on your ass. Put down the cheeto bag and the game cotroller and go upstairs and ask your mom if you can move out.

Yeah, I voted against Obama in 2008 from overseas and against his fellow libs in the last election before I went overseas again.

Kooks like you call everyone a liberal, you are just fucked up in the head, that is all.

No I call people who vote for big spenders, big taxers and big government advocates (as you've spoken proudly to be) as neocons.

You just said most people are immoral, so government needs to enforce morality on most people.

Uncensored has you labeled even better than I did, a Stalinist.

Yes, I will vote for Ron Paul. His stances on Foreign Policy, civil liberties, federalism, and Monetary Policy are superb.

I disagree with him over social issues, but I am not too concerned about it

I don't care that you butt fuck your brother with your mom watching it, just don't bring it out in public.

As for doing drugs, well when you end up crashing into my house or end up in the ER with medical bills I have to pay for your sorry ass....well then you just violated my rights.

See cleatus most things you do in life do affect others, your mother got jealous of you and your brother doing it without her. Now we in society don't care that your family does this but once you spread STDs around the town, well then we lock you back in your hole.

You have a little mind that doesn't understand consequences, there is an effect from what you cause. You are not allowed to be stoned in public, have sex in public with your family, etc.

Ron Paul just plays on you idiot immoral/amoral people telling you he'll make your boring life more "fun" and you'll have more money too after April 15th! The joke is on you once you lose at the ballot box, kook.

Your eyes have got to be brown, because you are full of bullshit. A conservative believes in liberty. Period. A social "conservative" believes in using the state to enforce their political/religious agenda......just like the liberals. They are just at opposite ends of the spectrum, but they want to use the same means to their ends. Libertarian doesn't mean doing whatever you feel like. When you infringe on the rights of others, you've crossed the line. Two men having sex in the privacy of their bedroom isn't infrining on your rights. A guy lighting a joint on his patio instead of popping the top on a beer isn't infringing on your rights. Yet, you want to tell them how to live THEIR lives because you find it offensive to your sensibilities. How "conservative" of you. You wouldn't know conservative if it bit you on your ass. Put down the cheeto bag and the game cotroller and go upstairs and ask your mom if you can move out.

You Losertarians hate Israel and the Jews, that is one main area where you break away from the mainstream conservatives as well as the pro-drugs stance, anti-military stance, etc.

You are just amoral/immoral people that don't like high taxes and the Govt meddling in your closet. Conservatives don't like high taxes and the Govt meddling in our life, but we understand morality is needed to maintain society as a whole.

You're just clueless....

Excuse Mr berserk,

Ahhh, the retarded views come creeping out......more, more....

We do not hate the Jews, we simply believe that the US should not be doling out Foreign Aid to any one including Israel.

And you are as immoral as the Taliban which supposedly you hated.

The only difference between you and Hitler is that you want to regulate our behavior in the name of god instead of the "vaterland"

Dumb and Dumber trying to see who is the dumbest.

No I call people who vote for big spenders, big taxers and big government advocates (as you've spoken proudly to be) as neocons.

You just said most people are immoral, so government needs to enforce morality on most people.

Uncensored has you labeled even better than I did, a Stalinist.

Oh, versucht Deutsch zu sprechen.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Sie sind nur zu dumm um wahr zu sein.

You're just clueless....

Excuse Mr berserk,

Ahhh, the retarded views come creeping out......more, more....

We do not hate the Jews, we simply believe that the US should not be doling out Foreign Aid to any one including Israel.

And you are as immoral as the Taliban which supposedly you hated.

The only difference between you and Hitler is that you want to regulate our behavior in the name of god instead of the "vaterland"

I don't care that you butt fuck your brother with your mom watching it, just don't bring it out in public.

As for doing drugs, well when you end up crashing into my house or end up in the ER with medical bills I have to pay for your sorry ass....well then you just violated my rights.

See cleatus most things you do in life do affect others, your mother got jealous of you and your brother doing it without her. Now we in society don't care that your family does this but once you spread STDs around the town, well then we lock you back in your hole.

You have a little mind that doesn't understand consequences, there is an effect from what you cause. You are not allowed to be stoned in public, have sex in public with your family, etc.

Ron Paul just plays on you idiot immoral/amoral people telling you he'll make your boring life more "fun" and you'll have more money too after April 15th! The joke is on you once you lose at the ballot box, kook.

So we can assume you are for reinstating alcohol prohibition too? How statist of you. BTW dipshit, you might want to go read the TOS.

You know, I think the gubmint shoud shoot stupid people because of the cost and harm they do to society. You might want to hide in your basement.

Yeah, alcohol is just like cocaine in your demented mind.

How does it feel to be an outkast in life and to see your politician hero fall on his face every 4 years????

Do you think the Govt is tapping your phone lines? Do you hide from helicopters? Do you have fake names for your email accounts?

So we can assume you are for reinstating alcohol prohibition too? How statist of you. BTW dipshit, you might want to go read the TOS.

You know, I think the gubmint shoud shoot stupid people because of the cost and harm they do to society. You might want to hide in your basement.

Forum List

Back