Will you change your Covid behavior?

Will you change your Covid behavior now that our masters have told us its OK to do so? Or will you use your own judgement as whether these fluctuating government edicts make sense for you?

I choose the latter. How about you?

I haven't changed anything since Day One, so, no, I guess not.

Will you change your Covid behavior now that our masters have told us its OK to do so? Or will you use your own judgement as whether these fluctuating government edicts make sense for you?

I choose the latter. How about you?
I actually wore a mask for the first time last night, only to please my sister. She ordered me some special Lil Bub (kitty that was/is YouTube sensation) masks, which I really didn't want. But to keep the peace, I wore one last evening. It wasn't too bad, I even wore it while driving. This DID fog my glasses up a bit when I breathed through my mouth! My sister also ordered some Rolling Stones masks for me..................Oh boy!

I haven't done much different since this bs started.
My life hasn't changed much. I have certain driving restrictions and the distancing protocols are "recommended" but not enforced....other than self enforcement(common sense).
The hardware has a sale on sheet rock the other day and a bunch of idiots showed up at 700 am. The owner only let in 12 or so at a time. After they got done it was basically another day. Sink outside and everyone took a shot at their paws and the cashiers fogged the stuff they brought to checkout(chlorhex spray). This one switched to a card swiper/no signature. 4 people go for breakfast but the old tables of 4 only have 2 chairs
Don't mattter if 8 come in a mini-van. You cant sit at 2 tables. Kinda goofy but it is what it B.We all know the mis-leaders are full of shit

I wear a mask when I go into a grocery store. Then, like everyone else I pull it down.

I like three mask...think we should keep them. Good way to keep the government and business facial recognition software at bay.

Never liked people very much...so keeping them away is also a plus.

I've probably lost 15lbs not eating out, and I remember to take my vitamins.

China sucks and everyone knows it. Cities also suck and folks who can afford it are gtfo-ing. The service economy is official a sham. Many of us having been preaching that for years...now others have seen the light.

Preppers and gun owners are no longer scorned.

We'll come out of this stronger. More manufacturing will return. The good times and soft living won't be taken for granted.

Leftism has lost ground and pragmatism has gained.

All in all...if it doesn't kill me or mine...coronavirus hasn't been so bad.

I was never a hugger. I hate it when I am forced into a situation where I have to hug a strange women or even worse, a familiar man. I an thankful that scenario is over. I developed a habit long before the epidemic where I hold my breath for a couple of seconds when someone coughs or sneezes near me. A good habit.

We're retired and so it is our norm to stay away from crowds. Last month we began ordering our groceries for pickup, we'll continue that for awhile. Regarding non-groceries, the wife has preferred online shopping for years and most of our dining is take-out anyways. Our connections to friends and family was already mainly through social networking. Being home bodies continuing to wear a mask and practicing safe distancing the few times we're out in public won't be a big deal.

Forum List

Back