Will the GOP's "Hate Hillary" work out better than their "Hate Obama" campaign?

R

rdean

If you don't have policies that anyone wants to hear, you run on hate the other side. Republicans were so sure "Hate Obama" was enough, they just couldn't believe that it wasn't, in a landslide. It won't be enough for Hillary either.

If you don't have policies that anyone wants to hear, you run on hate the other side. Republicans were so sure "Hate Obama" was enough, they just couldn't believe that it wasn't, in a landslide. It won't be enough for Hillary either.
You should be more concerned about whether or not her new cellmate hates her.

left-ing nutjobs dont seem to remember the HATE they spewed at Hillary when she faced obama

idiots and hypocrites

well tell us. How did your Dems. Hate Bush work out for ya? then we'll think about your WHINE. boohoo, they hate Obama, they hate Hillary. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

You RW assholes ought to quit acting so shocked, your acting president Cheney successfully avoided disclosing any of his e-mails by using the RNC servers and having them very well deleted. It does not excuse Clinton's actions but it does make you all look like flaming hypocrites when you gladly excused millions of e-mails being disappeared.

dog_peeing_on_hillary_sign.jpg

You RW assholes ought to quit acting so shocked, your acting president Cheney successfully avoided disclosing any of his e-mails by using the RNC servers and having them very well deleted. It does not excuse Clinton's actions but it does make you all look like flaming hypocrites when you gladly excused millions of e-mails being disappeared.

i see leftard; the ol republicans did it too decades ago so it's cool if hillary does it now thingy?

Obama and Val Jarrett are behind the campaign to derail Hillary

there are people hating on hillary now; and they arent hard-core Progressives

the Left doesnt want to talk about that little item

i see leftard; the ol republicans did it too decades ago so it's cool if hillary does it now thingy?

We see those so called: Progressives are again Regressing and digging up bones.

So how do you explain the lily white ultra left liberals bailing on her

I specifically said it does not excuse her actions, learn to read.

So how do you explain the lily white ultra left liberals bailing on her
I can only speak for myself who never had any intention of casting a vote for her.

i'm sorry i meant to say there ARE hard-core Progressives hating on hillary; not all the hillary bashing is from the Right

but if the OP, serial-moron rdean wants to go there it was obama's surrogates that called hillary a "Goldwater Republican" and of course both her and here husband RACISTS, when hillary ran against obama

So if Sanders kicks her butt is it sexist hate or is it because she is a loser?
Has Hillary Lost New Hampshire? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

i'm sorry i meant to say there ARE hard-core Progressives hating on hillary; not all the hillary bashing is from the Right

but if the OP, serial-moron rdean wants to go there it was obama's surrogates that called hillary a "Goldwater Republican" and of course both her and here husband RACISTS, when hillary ran against obama

She has the FBI investigating her. they should go Accuse them of HATING their Corrupted old lady and stomp their feet and tell them to: stop it or we'll cry.....waa

The Right are afraid of Clinton... If elected she will probably run an administration close to what her husband did...

This kills the Right because he was very successful... America would easily buy a Clinton administration over any Bush administration (there best chance). The others in the race on the GOP side have some serious defects which would be hard to come over...

So if Sanders kicks her butt is it sexist hate or is it because she is a loser?
Has Hillary Lost New Hampshire? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I developed an active dislike for her in 2008 and she has done nothing to change my perception of her as a GWB style neocon tryiing desperately to pass herself off as a populist democrat. Her races have always been hers to lose because she simply cannot pull off the act standing next to the real thing.

Forum List

Back