Will Liberal Commentators Ever Stop Using The"Compare To Reagan&Blame Bush" Excuses ?

im gonna watch MSNBC on and off all week, just to see how much coverage will go to bashing Romney and how much coverage will be dedicated to all the bad economic news that will cause Yobama to lose in 2012.(it's not easy,,,i may have to keep a bottle of capt. morgans by my side trying to swallow Chris Matthews and Racheal Maddhamster)

Does the Heritage Foundation still have that What would Reagan Do? thing on their website?

Did anyone tell them talking about Reagan is no longer permissible?

Can't get over the right winger who said CBS was radical but the Heritage Foundation and Fox are "reliable".

Does the Heritage Foundation still have that What would Reagan Do? thing on their website?

Can't get over the right winger who said CBS was radical but the Heritage Foundation and Fox are "reliable".
Has The Heritage Foundation or FOX used forged documents to manipulate a presidential election?

*I don't think so*

The stock market has doubled since Obama took office.

Yesterday some 'nut here told me that Bush should get credit for that.

Clean up your own act, cons.

If something good happens, it's just Obama carrying out what Bush already put in place.
If it's bad, it's because Obama is a communist who wants to eat your first born.

Has The Heritage Foundation or FOX used forged documents to manipulate a presidential election?

*I don't think so*

Documents the network did not know where forged at the time. The difference is that when CBS discovered the error, they fired those involved, including a veteran anchor. If it had happened at Fox, they're probably have gotten a promotion.

I don't remember Reagan crying like a baby in mid 1982 over all the damage Carter caused! and what a coincidence,,,when Carter was President, I was a teen-ager who couldn't find a job while my dad lived pay check to paycheck supporting the six of us,,,then Reagan became President and I always worked !!!! when Yobama became the "Fake President" I lost my job !!!! it's like history has repeated itself.

Then you never read Reagan's 1982 SOTU address:

To understand the State of the Union, we must look not only at where we are and where we're going but where we've been. The situation at this time last year was truly ominous.

The last decade has seen a series of recessions. There was a recession in 1970, in 1974, and again in the spring of 1980. Each time, unemployment increased and inflation soon turned up again. We coined the word "stagflation" to describe this.

Government's response to these recessions was to pump up the money supply and increase spending.

In the last six months of 1980, as an example, the money supply increased at the fastest rate in postwar history 13 percent. Inflation remained in double digits and Government spending increased at an annual rate of 17 percent. Interest rates reached a s taggering 21 1/2 percent. There were eight million unemployed.

Nope, Reagan never brought up the past...lol

Reagan's First State of the Union - 1982

you pansy liberals can say whatever you want, fact is we are still stuck in nuetral !!! gas is $3.70 a gallon,,,prices of food has gone up too fast,,,,homeowner lost equity,,,THERE IS NO FUTURE,,,,AMERICA IS ANGRY!! 2012 will be an "Anyone But Obama Election".

OP dont ever expect thinking people to forget history.

Maybe if you got yourself some new ideas that are not historically proven failures you would not have to keep being reminded of the real history of your party.

Will Liberal Commentators Ever Stop Using The"Compare To Reagan&Blame Bush" Excuses ?

Not until people like you get it.

I wonder if Bambi will use that "Do You Wanna Go Back To The Days Of Bush"?? Line during his upcoming&laughable re-election campaign? Hmm,,,Who Doesn't wanna go back to THE DAYS OF BUSH? I would give up pizza and burgers to back to the Bush Years when I could always find work and gas was more or less around $1.50 a gallon!!!

Just turn 21 did ya?

ch.gaschart

I doubt it.

Comparing past administrations (and history generally) to the current state of affairs is what people of every political persuasion do.

You can always tell when the schoolboys are trying to act like smart adults. They actually believe that with every new presidency, there's a clean slate.

It was already fustrating throughout 2009 when these fairy liberal faggots kept referring to Bush for every time Obama screwed up,as if it was always Bush's fault, or said "Well Bush Did The Same Thing When He Was In Office",,,the typical,,,The Dog Ate My Homework Excuses. Well its pushing three years now and we are STILL STAGNANT !!!! How will Obama create those 3 or 4 Millions jobs he lost in a year? He's running out of time,,so what will he do? Bash Romney? and ignore the mess he created?

Fairy liberal faggots? How old are you, nine?

The stock market has doubled since Obama took office.

Yesterday some 'nut here told me that Bush should get credit for that.

Clean up your own act, cons.

:clap2: Yey!!... Lets have a party!! The stock market is only doing well because of Ben Bernanke pumping in 100s of billions of dollars of printed, new money into the economy, that means nothing the stock market will start going down when that is over. Obama is for helping the poor and middle class right? So 9%unemployment, soon to be $5 a gal gas, housing values continue to plummet and Obama is supposed to be helping anybody? how long will the libs continue to defend this failure?

Okay, your turn. Time for your folks (leaders?) to step up with a "plan of action." Republicans love to brag that they "swamped the Dems" in the mid-terms. So it's been five months with no jobs bill proferred yet. They were so quick to criticize, yet still dragging their asses on a plan of their own. One would have thought they've had ample time to draft one or two, or three, and they'd be champing at the bit eagerly waiting their chance to put forth some options.

Matter of fact, exactly what HAVE the Republicans done since taking over the House?

I don't remember Reagan crying like a baby in mid 1982 over all the damage Carter caused! and what a coincidence,,,when Carter was President, I was a teen-ager who couldn't find a job while my dad lived pay check to paycheck supporting the six of us,,,then Reagan became President and I always worked !!!! when Yobama became the "Fake President" I lost my job !!!! it's like history has repeated itself.

Sure he did. We just didn't have the Internet back then picking up on every criticism. Reagan was actually quite a snot when it came to the opposition. He was able to do that by morphing into his acting role and looking clever instead of snarky.

Just a few examples:

What Would Ronnie Do? - Print - Newsweek
In recent years conservatives have been excoriating Obama for “blaming” his predecessor whenever he made the mild observations that he inherited a bad economy. Reagan had no such compunction, blaming his predecessor in often cruel and mocking ways. The Carter budget he inherited, he said, was full of outright distortions. The “midnight regulations” the lame-duck Congress was said to have imposed didn’t help; nor did the “poor management” of the Carter Treasury Department.

He carried the theme into the fall campaign by charging “that the sour economy is the fault of former president Jimmy Carter.” “Some diehards are now declaring the present recession was caused by our program,” he said. “May I just point out, we had the recession before we got the program. But the voices keep right on carping.”

Obama has done plenty on his very own, we have a lot to blame him for. Nancy P refused to answer a question on Obama's policy and lack of success and said we are looking at the past. Heck we are looking at last week, get a grip we are in the toilet and he doesn't have a clue. I hope for change in 2012

*I don't think so*

:confused: Sure you're not talking about the 2004 election and the miraculous Ohio results?

*I don't think so*

Documents the network did not know where forged at the time. The difference is that when CBS discovered the error, they fired those involved, including a veteran anchor. If it had happened at Fox, they're probably have gotten a promotion.

Ironically, the documents were forged but GWB's missing week of TANG service was true.

Obama has done plenty on his very own, we have a lot to blame him for. Nancy P refused to answer a question on Obama's policy and lack of success and said we are looking at the past. Heck we are looking at last week, get a grip we are in the toilet and he doesn't have a clue. I hope for change in 2012

One week of bad employment numbers out of the last 6 quarters does NOT mean we're "in the toilet." Are some conservatives praying that there will be week after week of bad news, because that means the chances of some Republican becoming president gets closer? It sure seems that way.

At the start of 2009, we were hemorrhaging about 700,000 jobs from the private sector every month. However, over the last 13 months, nearly 2 million private sector jobs have been added. While I realize that "numbers" don't help ease the stress of someone still looking for work, the inaccurate assessment that the economy is worse than ever is way overstated and factually untrue.

Forum List

Back