Will Hillary Have Tulsi Murdered?

UPDATE! Hillary just cancelled an appearance next Friday at some women's summit because Tulsi was also scheduled to appear. I trust Tulsi knows Hillary is always far away from one her hits, wears kevlar, avoids food and drink at the event, stays in a crowd at crosswalks, and away from windows.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

tenor.gif

Hillary is like a cockroach who doesn't take to sunlight on her, even from her own party!

It can only make her look worse not better.

Will Hillary Have Tulsi Murdered? Tulsi called her everything but a stumbling alcoholic. Hillary has disappeared people for much less../

Gee, I'm almost kinda liking this Tulsi! The enemy of my enemy is my friend? But no. Hillary wouldn't have her killed, the democrats always try to bring their own around with a frontal lobotomy first to see if that can work. If they make her into a brain dead zombie, they can always still put her out there as a regular leftist voter.

I hope not

You hope that they're not batshit conspiracies?

Or you hope that Will doesn't realize they are?
Hillary is far too moral to plan Tulsi's impending suicide.

Do you guys *really* believe this insane nonsense?

Take....Vince Foster. There were FOUR investigations, including one by Ken Starr, a man who got a visible boner at the mere *thought* of a Clinton impeachment. And yet they all came to the same conclusion: suicide.

Why then do you guys persist with these mindless, fact free conspiracy theories?

What's in it for you?

I hope not

Take....Vince Foster. There were FOUR investigations, including one by Ken Starr, a man who got a visible boner at the mere *thought* of a Clinton impeachment. And yet they all came to the same conclusion: suicide.

Why then do you guys persist with these mindless, fact free conspiracy theories?

What's in it for you?
I think Hillary is very cunning and she's setting herself up for an insanity defense in case her 33,000 missing emails are found.

I hope not

What's in it for you?
I think Hillary is very cunning and she's setting herself up for an insanity defense in case her 33,000 missing emails are found.

What '33,000' missing emails?

You guys are kinda just apeing random talking points. But I don't think you know what you're apeing

Why are notorious right-wingers talking up this Tulsi Gabbard? It seems awfully suspicious.

Why are notorious right-wingers talking up this Tulsi Gabbard? It seems awfully suspicious.
It must be us Russian assets Lol

What else would it be? I don't see the right-wing loonies talking up Elizabeth Warren or any other of the Democratic candidates. There is definitely something weird going on here.
Given what that sleaze of a candidate said, you should be asking why progressives/snowflakes aren't talking up Tulsi.

Now that's weird!

Tulsi called her everything but a stumbling alcoholic. Hillary has disappeared people for much less...ie Vince Foster, Seth Rich, and dozens in Arkansas and other places. Tulsi could easily slap the ugly off Hillary's face but is she ready for what may be coming at her....ie a fishy "suicide"? Inquiring minds want to know....
suicideicon2.gif

a4dc1bc0-f1d4-11e9-87fe-cfd30dfd6533

https://nypost.com/2019/10/18/tulsi-gabbard-calls-hillary-clinton-the-embodiment-of-corruption/
You should be put away in an institution

What else would it be? I don't see the right-wing loonies talking up Elizabeth Warren or any other of the Democratic candidates. There is definitely something weird going on here.
Given what that sleaze of a candidate said, you should be asking why progressives/snowflakes aren't talking up Tulsi.

Now that's weird!

You didn't answer my question. Why are the wing-nuts talking up Gabbard?

Now that's weird!

You didn't answer my question. Why are the wing-nuts talking up Gabbard?
We get that you're a bit of a self-righteous dingbat, but do you think we're talking up Tulsi or making fun of the bitch, I mean Hillary?

Investigate the Clinton Foundation means suicide on a crowded dance floor right in the middle of having a good time.

FBI Rocked By Public Suicide of TOP FBI Agent Who Investigated Clinton Foundation – True Pundit

So....so walk me through the conspiracy wasteland on this one.

A man shoots himself on a dance floor in Austin Texas....and you're off! Let the conspiracies fly like you're a Rainbird sprinkler of batshit.

Also, who says this guy had anything to do with a Clinton Foundation investigation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back