Will Eric Trump will get sick and have to go to the hospital?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“We will immediately move to ensure that Donald Trump and the Trump Organization comply with the court’s order and submit financial records related to our investigation.”

’Further, Eric Trump will no longer be able to delay his interview and will be sitting down with investigators in my office no later than October 7. To be clear, no entity or individual is allowed to dictate how or when our investigation will proceed or set the parameters of a lawful investigation.”
----------------------------------------------------

They will investigate how one could make 1.9 billion of revenue in tramp first 3 years:

Trump never really got out of business. Sure, he handed day-to-day management of his companies to his children, like a lot of tycoons who get preoccupied with other interests late in life. But the president held onto ownership of his assets after taking office, ensuring that he would continue to generate money while serving in the White House. From 2017 to 2019, the president’s businesses raked in an estimated $1.9 billion of revenue.

Trump’s Businesses Raked In $1.9 Billion Of Revenue During His First Three Years In Office
-------------------------------------------
What is tramp hiding?

Attachments

• 1600940346268.png
    1600940346268.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
“We will immediately move to ensure that Donald Trump and the Trump Organization comply with the court’s order and submit financial records related to our investigation.”

’Further, Eric Trump will no longer be able to delay his interview and will be sitting down with investigators in my office no later than October 7. To be clear, no entity or individual is allowed to dictate how or when our investigation will proceed or set the parameters of a lawful investigation.”
----------------------------------------------------

They will investigate how one could make 1.9 billion of revenue in tramp first 3 years:

Trump never really got out of business. Sure, he handed day-to-day management of his companies to his children, like a lot of tycoons who get preoccupied with other interests late in life. But the president held onto ownership of his assets after taking office, ensuring that he would continue to generate money while serving in the White House. From 2017 to 2019, the president’s businesses raked in an estimated $1.9 billion of revenue.

Trump’s Businesses Raked In $1.9 Billion Of Revenue During His First Three Years In Office
-------------------------------------------
What is tramp hiding?
Great grammar....is this a question or a statement?

He will make up any excuse to get out of testifying. I'm anxious what he come up with,

I stubbed my toe
I have bone spurs
I have covid and I'm going to spit on you
I have my period,
I have a HA
etc.

Forum List

Back