Will democrat TDS cost them seats in 2020?

Will democrat tds cost them votes in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I don’t think I’ve ever seen more talented Group the republican party has Assembled since I’ve been born ,
From Radcliffe to Mike Johnson Jim Jordan, The girl from New York Elise I think her name is.. we’ve got people out there like Candace Owens Charlie Kirk..

How can any American honestly show up and support a democrat in 2020?

Every shit hole in America is run by democrats. They do nothing democrats

Last edited:
2020.jpg

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more talented people that have a symbol for the republican party since I’ve been bor,
From Radcliffe to Mike Johnson Jim Jordan, The girl from New York Elise I think her name is.. we’ve got people out there like Candace Owens Charlie Kirk..

Without question it will cause them to lose votes. Their shenanigans won't be lost on those who haven't been brainwashed by our media. I don't see ANY of the current Dem front runners winning more than 15 states against Trump.

Democrats know they don’t stand a chance of beating Trump in 2020. It’s why they tried having him removed from the ballot.

The faux Impeachment will further motivate a lot of people to vote for Trump and other Republicans. The Dems may lose the House.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more talented people that have a symbol for the republican party since I’ve been bor,

Without question it will cause them to lose votes. Their shenanigans won't be lost on those who haven't been brainwashed by our media. I don't see ANY of the current Dem front runners winning more than 15 states against Trump.

I agree......if the economy holds up until November.

1. Unless it is Bloomberg win the Democratic Nomination the Democrats will have a hard time winning any States except Illinois, New York and California...

2. I believe many moderate Democrats will stay home if Sanders win the nomination which will lead to the House Flipping...

One local Independent said. "After Pelosi tore up the SOTU speech, I will never vote Democrat again!".

Another local Democrat said, "Me and my husband are re-registering as Republicans."

But, of course Dimms lost votes!!!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more talented Group the republican party has Assembled since I’ve been born ,

Well, the answer is that many of the people who vote for Democrats honestly have different priorities than you or I do.

do birds fly?
is water wet?
is winter cold?

yes....their TDS will cost them seats.

1. Unless it is Bloomberg win the Democratic Nomination the Democrats will have a hard time winning any States except Illinois, New York and California...

2. I believe many moderate Democrats will stay home if Sanders win the nomination which will lead to the House Flipping...
They could pay a real price for Crazy Nancy the Rippers impeachment failure, followed by nominating an Red Moscow Communist.

FEELS LIKE ’72 ALL OVER AGAIN: Sanders Leads Democratic Primary Field as Biden Slips, WSJ/NBC News Poll Finds.

Mr. Sanders had 27% support among Democratic primary voters nationally in the new survey, the same as in January. Mr. Biden, who previously had 26%, has dropped 11 percentage points since last month.​

Mr. Biden is bunched closely with Mr. Bloomberg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who each have 14% support, and former Mayor Pete Buttigieg, with 13%. Sen. Amy Klobuchar has 7%.​

The four-way tie for second place shows that Democrats enter their third nominating contest, Saturday’s caucuses in Nevada, with the race for the party’s political center unsettled.​

As in prior surveys, about 40% of Democrats say their top choice is one of the most ardent liberals, Mr. Sanders or Ms. Warren, with 45% to 50% picking a more centrist candidate. The difference now is that more candidates are dividing the party’s self-described centrist voters, while Mr. Sanders has expanded his lead over Ms. Warren among liberals.​

At the rate he’s losing support, Biden might be lucky to finish third in Nevada on Saturday. He was up bigly there throughout 2019 but is now neck and neck with Warren for second place.

Forum List

Back