Wikileaks: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach F#*^king Dumb Young People

Sort of follows the theme of my thread from another email.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15688711/

let's see, they've used taco bowl, dumb,made fun of names-
LaQueenia is a NAME! I'm sorry, boo. I hope you got a raise with this title.

$I love you too. No homo. Phew."

Jordan Kaplan
National Finance Director

There are more, just a sample here.

Wikileaks Email: Hillary Campaign Struggles to Reach “F**king Dumb” Young People

Young people should be exposed to this information. The leak again, shows what the DNC is all about.

Your words: "You are a fucking idiot if you think it is possible to rape your spouse"

Seek help. Or just go fuck yourself.

Good Lord. How under/ill informed must one be to in the 21st century, with as many sexual abuse and rape cases that have made the news in the past decade, to be so provincial as to think that spousal rape isn't possible?
Exercising the barest minimum of intellectual curiosity in the wake of those news reports would give one enough information to know that a blanket statement about the impossibility of raping one's spouse is an inaccurate statement. If the news story is comprehensive enough, one would find that out from it alone.

Your words: "You are a fucking idiot if you think it is possible to rape your spouse"

Seek help. Or just go fuck yourself.

Good Lord. How under/ill informed must one be to in the 21st century, with as many sexual abuse and rape cases that have made the news in the past decade, to be so provincial as to think that spousal rape isn't possible?
Exercising the barest minimum of intellectual curiosity in the wake of those news reports would give one enough information to know that a blanket statement about the impossibility of raping one's spouse is an inaccurate statement. If the news story is comprehensive enough, one would find that out from it alone.
That is all feminist bullshit made for the lowest common denominator to believe.

A woman cannot feel violated if her husband ejaculates in her on a day that she wasn't up for going all the way, that is just a betrayal of trust(which is still damaging to the relationship, but not a crime). You clearly don't understand what rape is and feminist assholes are taking advantage of that ignorance.

Do you honestly think it isn't different for your wife to tell you "no" when it comes to sex, as opposed to a woman telling a random man "no"?

Forum List

Back