Why Would Biden Trust Iran Regarding Nukes When They Are Literally Gunning Their Own People Down In The Streets?

Wrong.
You do not "trust" anyone, but simply recognize the obvious fact that preventing countries from obtaining nuclear weapons is ILLEGAL!
All countries have equal rights by birth, and unless the US wants to get rid of all our weapons, then every one else has the same right to them as well,
Your empathy and concern for oppressive murderous dictators, terrorist countries, and enemies of the US are duly noted, snowflake.
Wrong.
The US has deliberately done way too many evil things to dismiss it that cavalierly.

triggered.jpg

TRIGGERED: 'The US is evil, one of the worst in the world...I hares it, precious!'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why was Barry running weapons to terrorists out of Libya?

Because Barry was running those weapons to those attacking Assad in Syria.
I agree that was wrong, but Assad is no angel either.

Wrong.
The US is obviously the biggest terrorist in the world, assassinating hundreds of innocent civilians ever year, with drone.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Your hatred for this country is duly noted, as is your empathy and concern for terrorists and enemies of this nation.

If living in this country causes you such inner turmoil, pain, and anguish do yourself a favor and GTFO. I know a lot of people on this board who would help you pack.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why would ANYONE trust the USA on anything when the next President can just rip up your trade deals and slap tariffs on everything??

Trump showed how unreliable the USA really is.
Blame US and apologizing for US only goes so far.

Why did Sect of State Hillary Clinton hire an Al Qaeda-associated militia to protect Americans in Benghazi from AL QAEDA?

'An obscure private firm hired by the State Department over internal objections to protect U.S. diplomats in Benghazi just months before the American ambassador and three others were killed was staffed with hastily recruited locals with terror ties who helped carry out the attack'

Wrong.
Hillary was never in Libya, and did not hire anyone.
Stevens was the one in Libya, and it was his role to hire protection for the consulate in Benghazi.
And the hired local security did NOT take part in the attack, but simply did not work hard to stop it either.
Nor was there any established connection to al Qaeda, which would be meaningless even if true, since al Qaeda had been created by the CIA in 1979. Al Qaeda was NEVER anti-US. Bin Laden was NOT al Qaeda originally. He just took over leadership at some point, and had a secret agenda he did not share with the rest of al Qaeda.

Why was Barry running weapons to terrorists out of Libya?

Hilarious

You said the government of Iran is untrustworthy. I pointed out that the government of the USA isn't trustworthy at all. Well at least the protestors aren't being legally run down in the streets like in Florida.

How many protestors were killed in the USA in 2020? How many were beaten by police?

The USA has lost all moral high ground with respect to authoritarian regimes.
Aren't you the one that wishes death on others, if they disagree with you?

Last edited:
Your empathy and concern for oppressive murderous dictators, terrorist countries, and enemies of the US are duly noted, snowflake.

View attachment 704682
TRIGGERED: 'The US is evil, one of the worst in the world...I hares it, precious!'

View attachment 704683

The US deliberately destroyed the democratic republic in Iran in 1953.
It was one of the most criminal things in all history.
We paid the Shah to take over with a military coup, and brutally murder tens of thousands of innocent people, with the Savak secret police.
There is no way to whitewash that criminal act we were guilty of.
And any reaction in Iran against the US was created by these US crimes.

Because Barry was running those weapons to those attacking Assad in Syria.
I agree that was wrong, but Assad is no angel either.
Aren't you the same guy who was calling the US evil for intervening in other nation's business and attempting to kill other nations' people / leaders?!

A few seconds ago you were frothing at the mouth proclaiming how evil the US is for having done so, but when it's brought up Barry was running guns to terrorists all we get is a 'I agree that was wrong'...no outrage or ranting.

Where is the 'Barry was f*ing evil for doing so & part of the reason the US is evil'?!

Do you believe Barry was evil and criminal for running automatic weapons and hand grenades to Mexican drug Cartels in hopes of creating such a high body count he could could go after gun ownership / tbe 2nd Amendment in the US, an operation that resulted in American citizens in tbe US being murdered with some of those guns?

The US was being a thief and stole their money.
That is inherently criminal, and no political beliefs can change that it is a crime to take money and not deliver.
I still say fuck them.

Refusing to supply or revoking deals with the leading exporters of / dealers in terrorism is NEVER a bad thing....

Not ever trusting them or doing business with them in the 1st place is the best policy.

The US is the largest terrorist in the world, constantly lying and murdering, like about WMD in Iraq.

Yet he took action to cause the collapse of the USSR, while, again, Biden is doing China's and Russia's bidding (for which the Biden family has been well paid)

It not only was immoral to cause the collapse of the USSR, since they had not harmed anyone, but it was incredibly stupid.
Gorbachev was their leader, and was far more moral and trustworthy than Reagan.
The world would be a much better place if the USSR had not gone bankrupt by Reagan.

Wrong.
Hillary was never in Libya, and did not hire anyone.
No one ever said she was in Libya, but she was Secretary of State att. Every decision, every hire to protect US citizens, the hiring of al qaeda-associated militias, and the failure to protect US citizens was on HER!

Please don't try to tell us you are going to try to blame someone else for the catastrophic failures of HILLARY'S State Department on someone else.

Reminds me of jowls Biden declared during his campaign, 'THE BUCK STOPS HERE' but the only thing that hasn't stopped is Biden's finger pointing and blaming others for his failed policies and crimes.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

It not only was immoral to cause the collapse of the USSR....
It's hard to understand what you're saying with Vlad's d!ck in your mouth.

Take that Russian.pecker out of your mouth, get off your knees, and try repeating that again...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

More like I build you a house but before you pay for it, I kidnap 52 of your relatives.

After a time, I release the 52 relatives I kidnapped, and demand to be paid for the house I built you.

You tell me to "go pound sand", so I build a nuclear weapon to threaten you with.

Wrong.
The US never built anything for Iran.
The embassy take-over was by students, not the government of Iran, and it was justified.
The US embassy had illegally taken part in planning and bribing the military coup that destroyed the democracy in Iran, murdering tens of thousands.
The US took money for ships we never delivered.
We legally had to give Iran their money back for what we failed to deliver on.

No one ever said she was in Libya, but she was Secretary of State att. Every decision, every hire to protect US citizens, the hiring of al qaeda-associated militias, and the failure to protect US citizens was on HER!

Please don't try to tell us you are going to try to blame someone else for the catastrophic failures of HILLARY'S State Department on someone else.

Reminds me of jowls Biden declared during his campaign, 'THE BUCK STOPS HERE' but the only thing that hasn't stopped is Biden's finger pointing and blaming others for his failed policies and crimes.

View attachment 704693

If Hillary was responsible for Benghazi
Then Bush was responsible for 9-11
Reagan was responsible for Behrut

Forum List

Back