Why would a married woman at my job want to know the answers to these questions

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Just recently moved and she wanted to know......where do u live exactly?

I'm closed with several woman at my job and none of them wanted to know that

I told her I will be cooking more in the fall and she wanted to know....what is your specialty?

Then I told her it's a public movie night down the street from my apartment this weekend and she asked....So Wil you be going with a date?

I think she wants to secretly give me some ass. Lol

I am friends with 2 ladies on facebook and they never asked me those questions

Sounds like she is making conversation with a coworker. Human beings sometimes do that.

I told her I will be cooking more in the fall and she wanted to know....what is your specialty?

Then I told her it's a public movie night down the street from my apartment this weekend and she asked....So Wil you be going with a date?

Or maybe she has a dog in heat and want it to get laid... Why do you think the dumbest damn things and if she does want to give you some, well you better hit it because you're the type that may never see it again!

Sounds like she is making conversation with a coworker. Human beings sometimes do that.

Asking where someone lives exactly and what is their best dish is not making conversation

Asking where someone lives exactly and what is their best dish is not making conversation
You might not believe this, but it is conversation to those who have interests beyond their sexual organs.

Yo, if you value your life? You might want to stay as faraway as possible from her flirting! You never know what kind of mindset her husband has?

"GTP"
200 (35).gif

Yo, if you value your life? You might want to stay as faraway as possible from her flirting! You never know what kind of mindset her husband has?

"GTP"
View attachment 84876

Her and husband live on the other side of town.

Forum List

Back