Why The Stock Market Is Rising

When you print $58 billion/month and drive bank rates to zero, where the fuck else would any sane investor put their money BUT in the stock market. :slap:

Until about a week ago, Swiss Francs.

Experience has taught me to buy foreign currency months in advance of trips to certain countries. CERTAIN countries.
They took off the controls on the Swiss Franc...

[
Since you don't know basic bookkeeping who are you to run your ignorant mouth?

Free cash flow is just that.

Profit is revenues from operations minus expenses before taxes.

net profit is what is left after taxes

Except for dividends, interest and rents there are no revenues from a financial asset portfolio which are then a net minus transaction and management expenses. For example if you rent out the family farm the rent is revenue. The rental agent's cut is an expense as is maintenance.

Net worth is cash.

[
Since you don't know basic bookkeeping who are you to run your ignorant mouth?

Free cash flow is just that.

Profit is revenues from operations minus expenses before taxes.

net profit is what is left after taxes

Except for dividends, interest and rents there are no revenues from a financial asset portfolio which are then a net minus transaction and management expenses. For example if you rent out the family farm the rent is revenue. The rental agent's cut is an expense as is maintenance.

Net worth is cash.

Net worth is cash.

No it isn't. Not even close. Idiot.

The dude would be lost if he ever read Rostow's "Stages of Growth", Arthur's "Increasing Returns and Path Dependence in the Economy" much less Mandelbrot's "The (Mis)behavior of Markets"

I have $1 million in stock, $1 million in bonds and a debit cash balance of $500,000 in my portfolio.
By your idiotic definition, the net worth of my account is -$500,000.

True. You have $2M in assets with a net worth of $500k. Assets are what you have, Net is what you can spend.

I bet he doesn't know that there are two types of leverage, much less what they are.

In business, operating and financial.

Operating: I own a business AND I own the leasing company that leases all of my equipment. I make money on lease payments, plus the profit the company makes.

Since my competitors don't know I own a leasing company, I lease equipment to them. Even if I loose a contract bid, I still make money from the lost contract bid.

Financial: Cash is king! Two properties I own I came in on already contracted property and won.

The dude would be lost if he ever read Rostow's "Stages of Growth", Arthur's "Increasing Returns and Path Dependence in the Economy" much less Mandelbrot's "The (Mis)behavior of Markets"

Bullshit theory.

The market is a big bubble that can collapse at any time. There are a small number of people that make sure that don't happen.

The stock market is to make long term money, commodities is to make fast cash to invest in the market.

That's it!

net worth is assets minus liabilities.

I think 1P has never been exposed to the basic accounting equation.

TheBasicAccountingEquation.jpg

I bet he doesn't know that there are two types of leverage, much less what they are.

In business, operating and financial.

Operating: I own a business AND I own the leasing company that leases all of my equipment. I make money on lease payments, plus the profit the company makes.

Since my competitors don't know I own a leasing company, I lease equipment to them. Even if I loose a contract bid, I still make money from the lost contract bid.

Financial: Cash is king! Two properties I own I came in on already contracted property and won.

You should cite your source, fraud.

Leverage and Types of Leverages eFinanceManagement

Forum List

Back