Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

Show me how Christians are motivated by Christian doctrine to kill. I can show you quotes from Islamic scripture, certainly you can quote the verses Christians kill for. Should I wait?

No need to wait. Here's a bunch of violent verses from the bible.

Cruelty in the Bible

The LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation. Exodus 17:16, Deuteronomy 25:19

And the LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people ... So they smote him, and his sons, and all his people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land. Numbers 21:34-35

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And they burnt all their cities....

And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Deuteronomy 2:33-34

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2, 7:16

If thou shalt hear say ... Certain men ... saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known ... Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:12-15

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women ... shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. ... But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them ... as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. Deuteronomy 20:10-17

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. Joshua 10:40

For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, and that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses. Joshua 11:20

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Psalm 2:8-9

He teacheth my hands to war. Psalm 18:34

That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. Psalm 68:23

Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
Why aren't any of those verses inspiring terror today? They don't inspire terror. Islamic scripture does. What is so hard to understand?

Most leftists are selfish beings who do not see the suffering of others until it happens to them.
After all the terrorist attacks or other attacks made by terrorists they speech is the same is to protect the Muslims and finding excuses and even if we put pictures of the horror videos they do not react.
Nothing will change as long as people like them are behind terrorists.

Hey, Dummy.

The reason why we have "Terrorists" was because 40 years ago, some Conservative Idiots decided to fund Islamic Fundamentalists in Afghanistan who were fighting the Russians.

reagan-taliban-quote.jpg

Those dirty Commies might teach girls how to read or something.

They live in peace? Christians are murdered daily in Egypt and other ME countries, and India and Pakistan daily. They are killed in the refugee camps by Muslims in the ME and even in Europe.
You are lying.

You mean they are being victimized now, a little bit, because after being bombed to shit by Americans, they are kicking the only people they can kick.
So you advocate revenge? That is built into Islam, you are in luck.

Most leftists are selfish beings who do not see the suffering of others until it happens to them.
After all the terrorist attacks or other attacks made by terrorists they speech is the same is to protect the Muslims and finding excuses and even if we put pictures of the horror videos they do not react.

Hey, Dummy.

The reason why we have "Terrorists" was because 40 years ago, some Conservative Idiots decided to fund Islamic Fundamentalists in Afghanistan who were fighting the Russians.

reagan-taliban-quote.jpg

Everyone makes mistakes.

Why aren't any of those verses inspiring terror today?

Because we are fat, happy, don't really go to church anymore and treat the Pope like a senile uncle.

But you really don't have to go back that far to find Christians who were doing horrible things to please their imaginary Sky Fairy. WWII would be far enough. Or WWI.

They don't inspire terror. Islamic scripture does. What is so hard to understand?

No, dummy, what inspires terror is that we've stolen their land and resources, we prop up TRULY horrible governments over there, we have bombed or occuppied 14 countries since 1980, and, oh, yeah, we actually armed and funded some of these groups to fight people we didn't like. Then we acted all surprised when they turned on us. - Saddam, Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Libyan Rebels - All people someone thought we "could work with" at the CIA.

Everyone makes mistakes.

The thing is, Dummy, we keep making the same one. It's the same dumb mistake we've been making in that region since WWII, and the West has been making in that region since 1800. Go in and find someone who will do our dirty work, act all surprised when we discover they are really bad people who turn on us when they get tired of terrorizing the people we don't like.

Hey, Dummy.

reagan-taliban-quote.jpg

Hey, what about the fact that Obama Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq It included a deadline of 31 December 2011.
In 2014, the advance of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) from Syria to Iraq's western provinces prompted the U.S. to intervene again, alongside other militaries, to combat ISIL.

Hey, what about the fact that Obama Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq It included a deadline of 31 December 2011.

What about it. We didn't want to stay, and the Iraqis didn't want us to stay. I'm not seeing a problem here.

In 2014, the advance of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) from Syria to Iraq's western provinces prompted the U.S. to intervene again, alongside other militaries, to combat ISIL.

Yes, we did. But what you leave out is the part that came before that. When General Petreaus got the Sunni Militias to stop fighting the Americans and fighting Al Qaeda and the insurgents for us. Or how we had al-Baghdadi in an American prison, where he made a lot of contacts that later became the ISIL leadership. These are the groups that formed ISIL when the Malaki government stopped sharing the oil wealth with them.

Link?

Exactement. 400 posts in and a week later --- no beef. Just wispy emotion, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Virtually at the forum in the space:

Global Islamic Extremism & Terrorism the proof is there among the respond of the lefties in several of my threads about the terrorist photos and videos and it's the same in reality.

Then quote some. Put names on them.

That's what's been asked of the OP and his fellow travellers since this thread plopped down. No one has yet come up with anything.

I myself was accused directly -- I told the poster to quote it. He couldn't do it.
Pogo, It's a private space not all members have access and I say they react that way it's the truth.

See what I mean? No beef.

I could claim that giant finger-slime people from the planet Krypton have invaded my back yard. Without some kind of evidence it would be meaningless.
No Pogo, it is the reaction of the leftists they do not want to see the suffering of the victims or families of the terrorist attacks.
I'll start with him if you want.

PK1
... The rape and murder of a beautiful 19-year-old medical student in Germany December 2016 at the hands of a teenage Afghan refugee has sparked a frenzied backlash against the 'open door' asylum policy of Chancellor Angela Merkel.

ggg-jpg.101290

Maria
His answer :

The senseless murder is indeed tragic, as are all murders.
Is the overall murder rate in Germany lower than the rate by Muslim immigrants?
Is the murder rate in USA lower, the land of immigrants that made it the most powerful country in the world?

How many of Germany's immigrants are law abiding, and willing to work as hard as the lowly paid Mexicans in the USA that benefit the rich?
What is wrong with that response?

Because we are fat, happy, don't really go to church anymore and treat the Pope like a senile uncle.

But you really don't have to go back that far to find Christians who were doing horrible things to please their imaginary Sky Fairy. WWII would be far enough. Or WWI.

They don't inspire terror. Islamic scripture does. What is so hard to understand?

No, dummy, what inspires terror is that we've stolen their land and resources, we prop up TRULY horrible governments over there, we have bombed or occuppied 14 countries since 1980, and, oh, yeah, we actually armed and funded some of these groups to fight people we didn't like. Then we acted all surprised when they turned on us. - Saddam, Al Qaeda, ISIS, the Libyan Rebels - All people someone thought we "could work with" at the CIA.
First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI. It was the majority religion of those who died. And what does your supposed Christian terror(back, you said) have to do with Islamic terror? You are using it to say it makes it alright. Use your brain or you will lose it.

Hey, Dummy.

reagan-taliban-quote.jpg

The deadline was negotiated and signed before Obama entered office.

First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI.

It wasn't?

in both World Wars, German Soldiers went into battle wearing belt buckles that read "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us). In WWI, George V and Nicholas II were the heads of their nation's national churches, going to war (amongst others) against the Ottoman Sultan, who was also the Caliph of Islam at that time. When the SS killed the Jews in the concentration camps, they announced the Jews were being killed for killing Jesus.

The leader of the Nazi Puppet state of Slovakia was a Catholic Priest named Josef Tiso. The Commies hung him after the war.

And what does your supposed Christian terror(back, you said) have to do with Islamic terror? You are using it to say it makes it alright.

No, never said it was "alright", just pointing out that no group has a monopoly on being shitty to other people to please imaginary sky pixies. Heck, I don't even exclude Atheists, they are shitty to other people without wanting to please an imaginary sky pixie. (although many of these regimes did have Cults of Leadership- Mao, Stalin,etc.)

Use your brain or you will lose it.

I'm not the one wasting my time trying to justify bigotry. That would you.

First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI.

It wasn't?

in both World Wars, German Soldiers went into battle wearing belt buckles that read "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us). In WWI, George V and Nicholas II were the heads of their nation's national churches, going to war (amongst others) against the Ottoman Sultan, who was also the Caliph of Islam at that time. When the SS killed the Jews in the concentration camps, they announced the Jews were being killed for killing Jesus.

The leader of the Nazi Puppet state of Slovakia was a Catholic Priest named Josef Tiso. The Commies hung him after the war.

And what does your supposed Christian terror(back, you said) have to do with Islamic terror? You are using it to say it makes it alright.

No, never said it was "alright", just pointing out that no group has a monopoly on being shitty to other people to please imaginary sky pixies. Heck, I don't even exclude Atheists, they are shitty to other people without wanting to please an imaginary sky pixie. (although many of these regimes did have Cults of Leadership- Mao, Stalin,etc.)

Use your brain or you will lose it.

I'm not the one wasting my time trying to justify bigotry. That would you.
It is not bigotry it is common sense.

But you really don't have to go back that far to find Christians who were doing horrible things to please their imaginary Sky Fairy. WWII would be far enough. Or WWI..

Actually you don't even need to travel far......

Ku-Klux-Klan-in-Louisiana-2.jpg

But again --- as we keep saying over and over and over to those with their fingers in their ears --- this doesn't mean Christianism causes them to lynch and destroy, just as their Christianism didn't cause the IRA to bomb things and Hitler's Christianism didn't cause the Holocaust.

First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI. It was the majority religion of those who died.

Correct. Just as Islam is the majority religion of both DAESH and its victims. Yet another correlation without causation.

The ones who embrace radical muslim terrorists are their fellow RW travelers of patriarchal religions. They have the same goals.....and it wouldn't surprise me if many who claim to be one other patriarchal religion are really muslims.

But you really don't have to go back that far to find Christians who were doing horrible things to please their imaginary Sky Fairy. WWII would be far enough. Or WWI..

But again --- as we keep saying over and over and over to those with their fingers in their ears --- this doesn't mean Christianism causes them to lynch and destroy, just as their Christianism didn't cause the IRA to bomb things and Hitler's Christianism didn't cause the Holocaust.

First, WWII was not a Christian thing and either was WWI. It was the majority religion of those who died.

Correct. Just as Islam is the majority religion of both DAESH and its victims. Yet another correlation without causation.
And if you read the Koran you will know why. Violence is Islam's go to decision. No one gets in the way of Islam, including Muslims.

Last edited:

Yes....those in the pic have the same goals as to radical muslim terrorists.....fellow travelers on the Far Right.

The ones who embrace radical muslim terrorists are their fellow RW travelers of patriarchal religions. They have the same goals.....and it wouldn't surprise me if many who claim to be one other patriarchal religion are really muslims.
Projection, it is the Left that wants censorship just like Islam. And is aiding Islam in getting it.

Projection, it is the Left that wants censorship just like Islam. And is aiding Islam in getting it.

Again, the same question half the posts in this thread have asked, without response.......

---------------------- Link?

And if you read the Koran you will know why. Violence is Islam's go to decision. No one gets in the way of Islam, including Muslims.

:lmao:

:dig:

Forum List

Back