Why support Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are anti Jewish because you are a good for nothing dumb Polak that was brainwashed as a kid and told that in order to be a good Catholic you have to hate those Christ killin' Jews. That's also why you also don't support Israel.

You're like living proof to why Poles shouldn't like Jews.
You call Poles Holocaust creators, dumb Polaks, and Plumbers.
You call Whites Neanderthals, and call Catholics pedos.

Then wonder why Polish people might not like your ilk, really?

I don't support Israel, because since I was kid, I think they stole land from Palestinians.
Newsflash to whiner, Jews don't care if you dumb Polack antisemite Nazis "like them".

What do you call it when 2 whites are pushing a car?
-White Power
-What do you call it when 2 blacks are pushing a car?
– Black Power
– What do you call it when 2 Poles are pushing a car?
– Grand theft auto.

You got lies, and jokes only.

I've got facts, Jewish names like Bernie Madoff, Semion Mogilevich, Jared Fogel, Lazar Kaganovich, Scott Rothstein, Yair Klein, Salomon Morel,Baruch Goldstein, Irv Rubin, Meyer Lansky, William Rapfogel, Leon Trotsky, Anthony Weiner, ami Popper, Julius Popper, Genrikh Yagoda, Louis Bulchalter, Ludwig Fainberg, Matvei Berman, Jakub Berman, Menachem Begin, avraham Stern, etc. etc.
Ya got jackshit but antisemitism and garbage, ya dumb Nazi Polack!

Jewish Biographies: Nobel Prize Laureates

Established by Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel in 1895, the Nobel Prize is a set of annual awards bestowed upon individuals in recognition of cultural and/or scientific advances in six categories - Literature, Chemistry, Economics, Physics, World Peace, and Medicine.

Comparative to it's small size, Israel has produced a disproportionate number of Nobel Prize winners. Academic ranking organization Times Higher Education ranked Israel the fifth best performer this century in terms of Nobel Prizes in August 2015, ranked based on the amount of Nobel Prizes won as well as the significance and prestige of each one. Times Higher Education also ranked global universities based on Nobel Prize winners, and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology placed eigth, higher on the list than Harvard University and every British University.

Between 1901 and 2013, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to approximately 855 laureates.
At least 193 (22%) of them have been Jewish.

nobelaward.gif

Israeli Dan Schechtman (left) accepts the 2011 Nobel Prize in Chemistry

nobel3.gif

American Saul Perlmutter poses with the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics

Economics

Physics

Literature

nobel.jpg

Yitzhak Rabin (right) and Shimon Peresaccept the 1994 Nobel Prize in World Peace

Medicine

Chemistry

World Peace

Probably mostly from mixing with Polish genes in the first place.

Sephardi Jews certainly aren't doing much.

Why is it mostly just Ashkenazi Jews who centered in Poland?
Ha ha ha! I can't believe how bigotted and stupid you are. People don't get Nobel prizes because of their genes you baboon! Environment, upbringing, education, hardwork and dedication have a lot to do with it. And clearly there is something in the Jewish / Israeli culture that nurtures and produces these overachievers.

Let's take a look at you for example, a product of bad environment, horrible upbringing, and obvious lack of proper education.

Hey...Did you hear the one about the dumb Polack?

• He thought his wife was trying to kill him because he found Polish Remover.
  • He tried to ask out a Lesbian by asking where in Lesbos she was from.
  • When a plane crashed into a cemetery, he recovered over 4000 bodies.
  • He locked his keys in the car and had to use a coat hanger to get his family out.
  • He crashed his helicopter when he got too cold and turned off the fan.
Doesn't it seem like whenever someone finds out you're Polish you get to hear a new one, or another variation of an old one?!

Why don’t they make Ice in Poland? They lost the recipe.

Last edited:
You are anti Jewish because you are a good for nothing dumb Polak that was brainwashed as a kid and told that in order to be a good Catholic you have to hate those Christ killin' Jews. That's also why you also don't support Israel.

I don't support Israel, because since I was kid, I think they stole land from Palestinians.
Newsflash to whiner, Jews don't care if you dumb Polack antisemite Nazis "like them".

-White Power
– Black Power
– Grand theft auto.

I've got facts, Jewish names like Bernie Madoff, Semion Mogilevich, Jared Fogel, Lazar Kaganovich, Scott Rothstein, Yair Klein, Salomon Morel,Baruch Goldstein, Irv Rubin, Meyer Lansky, William Rapfogel, Leon Trotsky, Anthony Weiner, ami Popper, Julius Popper, Genrikh Yagoda, Louis Bulchalter, Ludwig Fainberg, Matvei Berman, Jakub Berman, Menachem Begin, avraham Stern, etc. etc.

Established by Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel in 1895, the Nobel Prize is a set of annual awards bestowed upon individuals in recognition of cultural and/or scientific advances in six categories - Literature, Chemistry, Economics, Physics, World Peace, and Medicine.

Comparative to it's small size, Israel has produced a disproportionate number of Nobel Prize winners. Academic ranking organization Times Higher Education ranked Israel the fifth best performer this century in terms of Nobel Prizes in August 2015, ranked based on the amount of Nobel Prizes won as well as the significance and prestige of each one. Times Higher Education also ranked global universities based on Nobel Prize winners, and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology placed eigth, higher on the list than Harvard University and every British University.

Between 1901 and 2013, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to approximately 855 laureates.

nobelaward.gif

nobel3.gif

Economics

Physics

Literature

nobel.jpg

Yitzhak Rabin (right) and Shimon Peresaccept the 1994 Nobel Prize in World Peace

Medicine

Chemistry

World Peace

None of these as important for society as Nikola Tesla, and Thomas Edison, because as I said there is no invention category.

-White Power
– Black Power
– Grand theft auto.

nobelaward.gif

nobel3.gif

Economics

Physics

Literature

nobel.jpg

Medicine

Chemistry

World Peace

LOL, Isn't it funny a Jewish terrorist Menachem Begin, a Jewish founder of atomic bombs Joseph Roblat, and a Jewish tyrant Henry Kissinger who installed Pinochet, all win Nobel Peace Prizes.

Yet, where is Polish Ryszard Kuklinski for giving Soviet information to the U.S, which helped prevent a war most likely, or Polish Jan Karski who warned the World about the Holocaust?
Sounds like you've memorized some antisemtic garbage you found on a neo Nazi or White supremacist site. What's amazing is how did a nincompoop Polack Neanderthal with not more than two and a half brain cells actually achieve the feat of retaining and repeating thIs information and the names of all these evil Joooos?! Maybe you aren't as stupid as you show yourself to be?! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Look what I found

Michał Piotr Boym[1] (Chinese: 卜彌格; pinyin: Bǔ Mígé;[2] c. 1612–1659) was a Polish Jesuit missionary to China,[3][4] scientist and explorer.

He is notable as one of the first westerners to travel within the Chinese mainland, and the author of numerous works on Asian fauna, flora and geography.

Boym authored the first published Chinese dictionaries for European languages, both of which were published posthumously: the first, a Chinese–Latin dictionary, was published in 1667, and the second, a Chinese–French dictionary, was published in 1670.[5][6]

Look a Jew just pointed to a Polish scientist. :woohoo:
Dude I get it. But why isn't POLAND in the title of the thread??
358qci.jpg

He writes of a Polish success, and you have to mock Poles, for what reason?

You're coming off like a vindictive maniac.
I gots ta tell ya, you fit every single stereotype and joke there is about how stupid and moronic Polish men are. Thanks for the free entertainment.

No wonder you don't support Israel, you're too fucking dumb and bigotted to know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back