Why Oprah Built Her School in Africa

I do not disagree with that, all Rich nations should be a part.
Specificly, the cheep food,gold,diamonds, goods from africa and the slave trade, which was the biggest commodity in americas early history. do I really have to spell out the obvious history, its boring me.
and why you should pay, I dont know you, I guess it comes down to opinion i dont know things that you do, and have done that my have effected an african. I, without choice pay imcome tax, council tax, and VAT. What do I gain from it, appart from police & rubbish collection. I pay for the running of the government buildings, the jaguar cars, the party's, meetings, The royal family, The mistakes of government, and its the same in the US, so you already pay for things that may not benifit you directly. But we all do it for the greater good, which is my point with the africans. or we do it because we have no choice which make complaining about it usless.

Well here's an idea for you. If you feel so bad for Africans then do like Oprah did, whip our your own damned checkbook and give them however much you want. Meanwhile, the rest of us will donate to whatever causes we feel strongly about, so we don't need Big Brother forcefully removing it from our paychecks.

Do I dare ask for evidence to support your statements?

BTW, could you post something in the Introductions thread? It seems to me that perhaps English is a second language for you. If we know a bit more about who you are, where you're from, etc. we might better understand your points of view.

English is very much my first language as i am english, im just a bit dislexical. and see little importance in correct spelling if the point is put across anyway. I suspect you pride yourself in that kind of thing, but i dont take myself that seriously. My lingistic skills are probably simular to your presidents, bless him.

English is very much my first language as i am english, im just a bit dislexical. and see little importance in correct spelling if the point is put across anyway. I suspect you pride yourself in that kind of thing, but i dont take myself that seriously. My lingistic skills are probably simular to your presidents, bless him.

Hardly.

Forum List

Back