Why liberals are out of touch

And why women dont make as much as men overall ( they do.with.the same resume e and job)

Feminists Take a Swing at Kellyanne Conway—and Whiff Totally

Dafuck's this got to do with "Liberals"?

Did you think no one would bother to read your link?

It was written by a liberal, who even said how leftwing ( ie liberal) feminists attack women who dont want to work themselves to death.

"Leftwing" is not "Liberal" Gummo. That's number one.

As for the remainder, whether this Kelly Goff is a "Liberal" or not ---- did Aristotle issue a decree that Composition Fallacy is suddenly a logical argument now?

I missed that memo. Got a link? Because that's gonna have a major major impact on this board.

You don't have the foggiest clue what I'm talking about do you....

And why women dont make as much as men overall ( they do.with.the same resume e and job)

It was written by a liberal, who even said how leftwing ( ie liberal) feminists attack women who dont want to work themselves to death.

As for the remainder, whether this Kelly Goff is a "Liberal" or not ---- did Aristotle issue a decree that Composition Fallacy is suddenly a logical argument now?

I missed that memo. Got a link? Because that's gonna have a major major impact on this board.

First, if you know American politics, progressives tried to Rembrand themselves as liberals, so Im trying to be nice, but yea its a common term for the left in this country.

Second, Aristotle is dead so you tell me?

Third, youre not even addressing the core issue of ce m inists who help score on women who dont fit their profile.....and this article shows one of the main reason women on average dont make as much as men.

First, if you know American politics, progressives tried to Rembrand themselves as liberals, so Im trying to be nice, but yea its a common term for the left in this country.

First if you don't know history, the Progressive era ended for most historians around 1920, with echoes into the 1930s. Neither "Progressive" nor "left" means "Liberal". That's three different things.

Guess you can't have your Composition Fallacy then.

hird, youre not even addressing the core issue of ce m inists who help score on women who dont fit their profile.....and this article shows one of the main reason women on average dont make as much as men.

Correct. I'm not. I'm doing what I usually do, pointing out the logical train wreck you used to reach your premise. Which is why it's not a premise.

I agree....

LWNJ = liberal....

First if you don't know history, the Progressive era ended for most historians around 1920, with echoes into the 1930s. Neither "Progressive" nor "left" means "Liberal". That's three different things.

Guess you can't have your Composition Fallacy then.

hird, youre not even addressing the core issue of ce m inists who help score on women who dont fit their profile.....and this article shows one of the main reason women on average dont make as much as men.

Correct. I'm not. I'm doing what I usually do, pointing out the logical train wreck you used to reach your premise. Which is why it's not a premise.

Ok so the era ended in the 20s, so there is no progressive Caucas?
Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren dont identify as progressive?

They do and yes I dont consider modern liberals as classical liberals, they're statists, not freedom lovers.

Stop playing semantics to try and show your intelligence, because its not working.
Liberals is a term for leftwingers in the US, if you dont know what, then you dont follow politics in the US.

And yes composition fallacy is a logic term that I dont buy, just like the fallacy of hasty generalization because to make points and to have a discussion, you have to use generalizarion, because noone can evalulate everone's point of view.

They may be "progressive" (adjective) but they can't be "Progressives" (noun). They're not old enough.
What you used above was the noun. Now you're trying to weasel your way into an adjective.

They do and yes I dont consider modern liberals as classical liberals, they're statists, not freedom lovers.

Then you're using the same term to mean two different things, which is why I note you don't understand it.

Stop playing semantics to try and show your intelligence, because its not working.
Liberals is a term for leftwingers in the US, if you dont know what, then you dont follow politics in the US.

Same as above. The fact that you don't know how to properly use a term is on you -- not the term.

And yes composition fallacy is a logic term that I dont buy, just like the fallacy of hasty generalization because to make points and to have a discussion, you have to use generalizarion, because noone can evalulate everone's point of view.

And no one can make a valid point with a Composition Fallacy. Doesn't matter if you 'buy' or not.

They may be "progressive" (adjective) but they can't be "Progressives" (noun). They're not old enough.
What you used above was the noun. Now you're trying to weasel your way into an adjective.

Then you're using the same term to mean two different things, which is why I note you don't understand it.

Same as above. The fact that you don't know how to properly use a term is on you -- not the term.

And no one can make a valid point with a Composition Fallacy. Doesn't matter if you 'buy' or not.

So Pogo is full of shit and deflecting. Cant even.answer,.just playing games. Fuck you liberals

Oh and I did explain the differences of liberal, but Pogo doesnt know them. Complete moron, I guess Ill have to school him like I do starkey in every thread.

Nah, youre an idiot, you think.youre smart, but I can crush you on any subject. Politics and history are my wheelhouse, Well after sports and tech.

So you can start by talking about the op. If you want to bring logic, math, or statistics bring it on.

Nah, youre an idiot, you think.youre smart, but I can crush you on any subject. Politics and history are my wheelhouse, Well after sports and tech.

So you can start by talking about the op. If you want to bring logic, math, or statistics bring it on.

Already did. That's why this thread went down for the count. Went down on everybody else too.

Already did. That's why this thread went down for the count. Went down on everybody else too.
Went down on everybody else, that sounds hot!

So Pogo is full of shit and deflecting. Cant even.answer,.just playing games. Fuck you liberals

Oh and I did explain the differences of liberal, but Pogo doesnt know them. Complete moron, I guess Ill have to school him
This is why some of these folks are put on ignore. Complete time wasters and thread hijackers.

Forum List

Back