Why Is The White House Even Mentioning This?

Why Is The White House Even Mentioning This?
Because President Narcissist is feeling a bit lonely these days and can't stand not being the center of attention and what better way to get himself some attention than to publicly state the he's in favor of forcing America's daughters to register to be drafted?

Thank god the sumbitch is leaving office soon.

First off there are a lot of men that support this because they have been viewed as the expendable gender. I get it.

That said, this has nothing to do with equality except to even-Steven who is expendable.

This is not progress.

Am I sensing that there are Americans here who don't believe that women should be required to register for military service?

How unexpected.

First off there are a lot of men that support this because they have been viewed as the expendable gender. I get it.

That said, this has nothing to do with equality except to even-Steven who is expendable.

This is not progress.

Progress would be eliminating the draft altogether, this idiotic "make women register for the draft" proposal is shifting gears into reverse.

This is not progress.

Progress would be eliminating the draft altogether, this idiotic "make women register for the draft" proposal is shifting gears into reverse.

Exactly.

This is not progress.

Even talking about a draft shows you're out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back