Why is the Left increasingly using the meme, "Make Racists Afraid Again"?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Because the word "racist" has recently lost its intimidation effect. People laugh it off.

Trump supporters always respond with a laugh or by rolling their eyes...

rolleyes.gif
or ...
rofl.gif

So what does the very recent use (i.e., past 6 - 12 months) of this meme suggest? It suggests we are gradually (albeit very slowly) winning the war against PC.

We must neutralize the Left's other word-weapons ... such as:

Islamophobic

Sexist

Xenophobic

Homophobic

Transphobic

I never heard the phrase before, but it sounds good to me. Trump has temporarily given racist scum hope again. That's a bad thing.

Because the word "racist" has recently lost its intimidation effect. People laugh it off.

rolleyes.gif
or ...
rofl.gif

So what does the very recent use (i.e., past 6 - 12 months) of this meme suggest? It suggests we are gradually (albeit very slowly) winning the war against PC.

Islamophobic

Sexist

Xenophobic

Homophobic

Transphobic

That's how they justify their racism.
By pretending they're engaging it because the people they target are the racists.

I never heard the phrase before, but it sounds good to me. Trump has temporarily given racist scum hope again. That's a bad thing.

I've never heard it either but hey it works. And I'm pretty sure "racist"......... still means "racist".

Apparently now you can just make something up, claim "the left" or any group you want is "increasingly using" it, and then demand somebody else explain your own strawman.

Bizzaro. :cuckoo:

Equally entertaining is claiming Rumpbots "always" respond the same way. But hey, that's why we call 'em Rumpbots.

rolleyes.gif
or ...
rofl.gif

Islamophobic

Sexist

Xenophobic

Homophobic

Transphobic

That's how they justify their racism.
By pretending they're engaging it because the people they target are the racists.
I deplore all racism, even reverse racism. I especially deplore people who diminish the word racism by using the word racism indiscriminately.

Forum List

Back