Why is google "search protecting" Rep Ilhan Omar?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Type the following statement, or any phrase whose meaning is identical:

Ilhan Omar resign

The top page results are all far left defense articles, that even go far as to say "Rep Ilhan Omar tears up Trump in retaliation for his call for her resignation...etc..."

Meanwhile...everyone at work was talking about this today and absolutely stunned that she got away with saying such a thing...and I live in New York and more than half of those people are Liberals/Democrats.

The overwhelming popular opinion, from my personal experience, is that Rep Ilhan Omar has become a pariah and people are very deeply troubled by what she said.

So why would all google top results be defense articles (which gives the false impression that most people stand behind her)?

ilhan omar resign - Google Search

Nytimes, washingpost, cnn, vox, MSNBC, slate , etc are all the top hits.

There's not a single top page result that reflects the popular American opinion that Ilhan Omar was wrong to not name jihadists as those responsible for 9/11.

so, you are saying you really don't know HOW to do a rudimentary Google search.

Neither do 99.99% of Trump supporters.

Ilhan Omar resign

The top page results are all far left defense articles, that even go far as to say "Rep Ilhan Omar tears up Trump in retaliation for his call for her resignation...etc..."

Meanwhile...everyone at work was talking about this today and absolutely stunned that she got away with saying such a thing...and I live in New York and more than half of those people are Liberals/Democrats.

The overwhelming popular opinion, from my personal experience, is that Rep Ilhan Omar has become a pariah and people are very deeply troubled by what she said.

So why would all google top results be defense articles (which gives the false impression that most people stand behind her)?

There's not a single top page result that reflects the popular American opinion that Ilhan Omar was wrong to not name jihadists as those responsible for 9/11.

Who the hell still trusts Google Search. I haven't used Google in years.

And of course Jackass, you'd actually KNOW THAT because you've PERSONALLY conducted an in-depth, scientific survey of every Trump supporter in the country and have posted the results on your website:
www.flamingbuttholeswhosaymorethantheyknow.org

Ilhan Omar resign

Does Google having their heads up there asses have any bearing?

99.99% of Hillary supporters don't have to do more than top page results.

Why do conservatives have to manually drudge through the internet to find an article that rightfully admonishes Representive Ilhan Omar (or admonishes any of the other batshit crazy leftist ideas).

Feels like I'm back in the years of 2000-2005 when trying to access conservative sources.

That's wrong.

Ilhan Omar resign

Have you tried the other dozen major search engines to see if they differ?

As I understand it, Google primarily ranks pages by how many other pages link to it. Billy-Bob's gun fetish blog is not going to ever beat the major news sources.

Ilhan Omar resign

What did she say that was so bad? And I think your view if things is warped because you happen to be in a very pro Israel area .

Forum List

Back