Why Irma May Be Declared A Racist?,It May Avoid The "Racist White" West Coast.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Just look at the path,,,The eye looks like its going to nail the entire east coast.
:oops-28:
Yup....millions of Democrats may either lose their homes/damaged homes/maybe lose electricity....the usual aftermath of a Cat 4 Hurricane.
But for some reason,,,its avoiding the racist west coast!!!
Guess Irma is a racist?
:iagree:

In b4 it actually hits the west coast, or Louisiana.

The hurricane path predicting leaves a lot to be desired.

The sad part is that I don't know if the OP is making a joke or if he really means it. It's hard to tell with a RWNJ

i am so relieved! we dont need a hurricane this week in Naples!

I wouldn't be relieved just yet, bubba.
the racist white weatherman just said we can expect winds between 30 and 400mph,,,,,,i will survive

Link? 400mph? :uhoh3:
well....it took wilma and al roker flying off a balcony to knock our our systems,,,,and wilma was a direct hit,,,,but latest path has it going straight for Trumps House

the racist white weatherman just said we can expect winds between 30 and 400mph,,,,,,i will survive

well....it took wilma and al roker flying off a balcony to knock our our systems,,,,and wilma was a direct hit,,,,but latest path has it going straight for Trumps House

Is Wilma the one they predicted to go up to the panhandle, then slammed into Punta Gorda?

Yeah, their predictions are a might off sometimes.

Is Wilma the one they predicted to go up to the panhandle, then slammed into Punta Gorda?

Yeah, their predictions are a might off sometimes.
i dont remember,,,,wasnt wilma the storm that thought she was a black woman?

As long as it nails Mar-a-Lago the Democrats will be elated.

That's not the only property of his that could be hit hard.

The good news is that if it does, the worthless pino trump just might sign for funds.

Just saw that he is not going to donate that million$ he "promised". Anyone surprised?

Forum List

Back