Why Hillary can not be President, the leaks came from the FBI,CIA,NSA nor Russia

That's an opinion, yes, without proof.

It is clear that the russkies (your friends) want Trump and are working for him.

Bassgirl is lying. The leaks are straight out of Russia, and Trump is Putin's lap dog.

well it is good that the documents didnt come from government sources

that was her get out of jail free card

had that been the case the emails would not have been admissible in a court

--LOL

poor dot com who is getting hysterical at the realization Trump will not win

most of the voters are aware that Russia is in Trump's corner and actively involved

most of the voters are aware that Russia is in Trump's corner and actively involved
and most the murderous middle east dictators are in hiLIARy's. What point were you trying to make again Fakey Jakey?

and most the murderous middle east dictators are in hiLIARy's. What point were you trying to make again Fakey Jakey?
You have made no point, hysterical henrietta, is the point. The leaks came from Russia.

Crooked Hillary is now blaming the FBI and conjuring up a Russian bogeyman for her corruption and criminality.

We told the stupid Moon Bats back in 2008 and again in 2012 that Obama was a piece of shit but the morons voted for him anyway and we got the worse President in the history of the Republic.

Now we are telling the idiots that Crooked Hillary is corrupt and dishonest but the morons aren't listening to us again.

Do the idiots ever have any plans to pull your heads out of their asses?

hehheh Spot On!!!

kn110316dAPR20161101044538.jpg

Bassgirl is lying. The leaks are straight out of Russia, and Trump is Putin's lap dog.
Prove it hack boi
Even America hasn't said anything about Russia and the podesta leaks.

Russia actively attempting to subvert US democracy: Intelligence officials

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj....dnc-hack-1476295233?client=ms-android-verizon
cant read the article.

Take your pick.
You act as if you have no access to google.

russians hack podesta - Google Search

Prove it hack boi

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj....dnc-hack-1476295233?client=ms-android-verizon
cant read the article.

Take your pick.

a security firm says it was them, but that's it.
This election is full of corruption. I find it hard to believe them. Even our govt hasn't said it.

Prove it hack boi

cant read the article.

Take your pick.

This election is full of corruption. I find it hard to believe them. Even our govt hasn't said it.

The FBI as well. Read on.

Then they are conflicting. Because I just saw where it said the US govt hasn't said anything.

Then they are conflicting. Because I just saw where it said the US govt hasn't said anything.

I'm not holding your hand. Exercise some personal initiative and figure it out. I posted the search for all to see. your continued denial only reflects poorly on you.

Keep reading, please.

cant read the article.

Take your pick.

I'm not holding your hand. Exercise some personal initiative and figure it out. I posted the search for all to see. your continued denial only reflects poorly on you.
Denial? I fucking said what I read. I also stated obviously the reports are conflicting. Geezus

cant read the article.

Take your pick.

Keep reading, please.
Here hack boi. And don't jump in like you fucking know. You coward down when the question is asked to you
U.S. officials have not formally blamed Russia for the specific hack of Podesta’s private emails, but the Clinton campaign has explicitly accused the Kremlin and researchers have also said they believe Russia stole the messages.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/julian-assange-russia-john-podesta-wikileaks-230676#ixzz4OxEYn12u
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Forum List

Back