Why does Trump keep saying "collusion"? There is no law against collusion!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The problem here is conspiracy.

It's a felony to burglarize the DNC and then weaponize and use illegally captured information in an election. Being involved is "conspiracy". Nixon went through the same thing.

They are coming at Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, Ivanka's bed buddy, from all sides!

Two people who have to worry the most are Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for reasons we have gone over ad naseum.

Trump says he can do whatever he wants with the DOJ.

Wrong. We have a thing called a "constitution". Perhaps Trump should read it. I would be surprised if a single person here thought Trump ever read the constitution.

The founders didn't want a king. So the DOJ is separate. Trump can fire the Attorney General, but the new one still needs to be confirmed. But that's as far as Trump can go, except for pardons. And even pardons can have strings.

OR, his saying "collusion" could simply be another distraction. But that would give him credit for being smart. And I suspect most find that laughable.

Jared Kushner will take the fall

Trump will pardon him and it will lead to his political downfall as even Republicans will turn on him for abusing Presidential powers

• Banned

Trump will pardon him and it will lead to his political downfall as even Republicans will turn on him for abusing Presidential powers
Trump can pardon him for a federal offense, but not a state crime. Which is why the NY Attorney General is involved.

The Fusion GPS fake dossier was handed to McCain in Nova Scotia Canada. The Canadian taxpayer has had the pleasure of giving $20M to the Clinton Foundation (thanks to the Canadian government). The Premier of Ontario, Kathleen Wynne met privately with Hillary before the election (a donation through a third party perhaps?) and openly attacked Trump during the Primaries. These among other issues, provided International assistance and some might argue a "conspiracy" of sorts to interfere with one candidate over another.

Now, knowing what I know about Canada stabbing America in the back (even though I'm sure the apparatus here reached out the U.S counterparts to try and misrepresent me and engage in CYA as they realize I have WAY too many details to harm and expose them) it is safe to say these actions were taken in an effort to undermine Trumps chances of winning the election and in fact designed to "interfere" in the U.S election on behalf of Hillary. Not unlike that which Russia is accused of. Really there can be little doubt of these efforts, both from Canada and many other International nations, it was clear as day during the campaign.

So, as Russia has been hit with sanctions for their efforts, why is noone arguing that Canada deserves punishment for their interference? Why are the International cabal of nations who wish to see America fail and become another European hellhole which can be controlled and built from the top down given a free pass? Top down meaning, one class of aristocrats/hanger ons, and another of dependent serfs, a caste system which would dismiss your constitution as moot.

If there are charges, lay them and let's see this out in the open. Otherwise, this is not good for America, and my guess is there are some heavily invested, committed anti-Americans who are scared as hell that this Trump fellow actually has the courage to confront them and fight for American Values.

It's a felony to burglarize the DNC and then weaponize and use illegally captured information in an election. Being involved is "conspiracy". Nixon went through the same thing.

They are coming at Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, Ivanka's bed buddy, from all sides!

Two people who have to worry the most are Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for reasons we have gone over ad naseum.

Wrong. We have a thing called a "constitution". Perhaps Trump should read it. I would be surprised if a single person here thought Trump ever read the constitution.

The founders didn't want a king. So the DOJ is separate. Trump can fire the Attorney General, but the new one still needs to be confirmed. But that's as far as Trump can go, except for pardons. And even pardons can have strings.

OR, his saying "collusion" could simply be another distraction. But that would give him credit for being smart. And I suspect most find that laughable.
The reason Trump keeps saying collusion is because that was what the investigation initially was about...the false claim of collusion or conspiracy is just that false...now I guess the so called investigation is now looking into the hampering of an on going investigation...this was looked at by many legal scholars and they all found no possibility of it at all...the firing of Comey the clown was done in accordance with the law and legal and ethical standards...
You Trump haters are all going to have egg on your face in just a matter of a few weeks...

The Fusion GPS fake dossier was handed to McCain in Nova Scotia Canada. The Canadian taxpayer has had the pleasure of giving $20M to the Clinton Foundation (thanks to the Canadian government). The Premier of Ontario, Kathleen Wynne met privately with Hillary before the election (a donation through a third party perhaps?) and openly attacked Trump during the Primaries. These among other issues, provided International assistance and some might argue a "conspiracy" of sorts to interfere with one candidate over another.

Now, knowing what I know about Canada stabbing America in the back (even though I'm sure the apparatus here reached out the U.S counterparts to try and misrepresent me and engage in CYA as they realize I have WAY too many details to harm and expose them) it is safe to say these actions were taken in an effort to undermine Trumps chances of winning the election and in fact designed to "interfere" in the U.S election on behalf of Hillary. Not unlike that which Russia is accused of. Really there can be little doubt of these efforts, both from Canada and many other International nations, it was clear as day during the campaign.

So, as Russia has been hit with sanctions for their efforts, why is noone arguing that Canada deserves punishment for their interference? Why are the International cabal of nations who wish to see America fail and become another European hellhole which can be controlled and built from the top down given a free pass? Top down meaning, one class of aristocrats/hanger ons, and another of dependent serfs, a caste system which would dismiss your constitution as moot.

If there are charges, lay them and let's see this out in the open. Otherwise, this is not good for America, and my guess is there are some heavily invested, committed anti-Americans who are scared as hell that this Trump fellow actually has the courage to confront them and fight for American Values.

Did Canada commit a crime and hack into RNC computers to provide Hillary with information damaging to Trump?

Other countries are allowed to express preference of one candidate over another
The Clinton Foundation is a well respected charity that does great work. Donations are not a crime

Russia broke the law to assist the Trump campaign.....If Trump assisted in any way, he is an accomplice to a crime

The reason Trump keeps saying collusion is because that was what the investigation initially was about...the false claim of collusion or conspiracy is just that false...now I guess the so called investigation is now looking into the hampering of an on going investigation...this was looked at by many legal scholars and they all found no possibility of it at all...the firing of Comey the clown was done in accordance with the law and legal and ethical standards...
You Trump haters are all going to have egg on your face in just a matter of a few weeks...

The investigation was always about Russian interference with the 2016 election. Given the evidence that key Trump aids were meeting with Russia during the election, they became part of the investigation
Collusion/conspiracy is just one of many charges that may be brought

This is a complete fabrication of everything we now know to be true...both Kushner and Trump Jr have weathered the storm and have absolutely nothing to be worried about...both the house and the senate have questioned them multiple times and if they had any concerns over their testimonies we would know it by now...this is wishful thinking on the part of the witch hunting left...

The investigation was always about Russian interference with the 2016 election. Given the evidence that key Trump aids were meeting with Russia during the election, they became part of the investigation
That statement is not true...there may be a congressional investigation into Russia and their tampering but Mueller was given the task of investigating whether Trump and his team worked and conspired with Russia in that regard...Russia tampering in our elections happens every time we hold an election...the libs want to show Trump worked with them this time to win...
Come on are you guys starting to rewrite history already? LMAO

Trump doesn't believe in the Constitution!
Sorry idiot that was Obama that didn't believe in our constitution...everyone knows it even the hardest libs on this board know it...you may want to try the message board for beginners....you sound like you are new to this...

The Fusion GPS fake dossier was handed to McCain in Nova Scotia Canada.
I never knew that. By whom? Link?

Trump can pardon him for a federal offense, but not a state crime. Which is why the NY Attorney General is involved.

Good reminders my friends. Pardoning his son in law would indeed be the final straw for many Republicans. But Eric Schneiderman will have the last word - Jared's probable crimes are many and Bob and Eric have been sharing information. No pebble will remain unturned when it comes to Crooked weasel Kush.

I appreciate your interest:

Inside the Trump dossier handoff: McCain's 'go-between' speaks out

Fox News spoke to Wood at the 2017 Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia, Canada. As Britain’s ambassador to Moscow from 1995-2000, Wood witnessed the end of Russian President Boris Yeltsin and the rise of Vladimir Putin.

Just after the U.S. presidential election in November 2016, Arizona GOP Sen. McCain spoke at the same security conference. Wood says he was instructed — by former British spy Christopher Steele — to reach out to the senior Republican, whom Wood called “a good man,” about the unverified document.

Three weeks after Trump won the presidential election, at the Canadian security conference, the details were finalized for the dossier hand-off to McCain.

Fox News spoke to Wood at the 2017 Halifax International Security Forum in Nova Scotia, Canada. As Britain’s ambassador to Moscow from 1995-2000, Wood witnessed the end of Russian President Boris Yeltsin and the rise of Vladimir Putin.

Just after the U.S. presidential election in November 2016, Arizona GOP Sen. McCain spoke at the same security conference. Wood says he was instructed — by former British spy Christopher Steele — to reach out to the senior Republican, whom Wood called “a good man,” about the unverified document.

Three weeks after Trump won the presidential election, at the Canadian security conference, the details were finalized for the dossier hand-off to McCain.
Has it never occurred to you that all this finger pointing about the dossier amounts to nothing since it was never used? It was unverified and even the media, who also had it, wouldn't print it.

I wonder why Steele wanted it given to McCain? What does that prove? Trump had won?

I'm confused and not following this line of thinking.

What the investigation will show:
1. Trump benefitted from Russian interference in the election
2. Key Trump aids met with Russian agents and failed to disclose it
3. Trump aids had financial dealings with Russia

What is still to be determined:
1. Money laundering and violations of economic sanctions
2. Trump having dealings with a foreign power before he was President
3. Trumps team influencing or participating in the release of hacked information
4. Whether Trump offered anything in return for leaked information

That statement is not true...there may be a congressional investigation into Russia and their tampering but Mueller was given the task of investigating whether Trump and his team worked and conspired with Russia in that regard...Russia tampering in our elections happens every time we hold an election...the libs want to show Trump worked with them this time to win...
Come on are you guys starting to rewrite history already? LMAO

2017 Special Counsel investigation - Wikipedia

Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections including exploring any links or coordination between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government.

Has it never occurred to you that all this finger pointing about the dossier amounts to nothing since it was never used? It was unverified and even the media, who also had it, wouldn't print it.

I wonder why Steele wanted it given to McCain? What does that prove? Trump had won?

I'm confused and not following this line of thinking.

Multiple reasons. First, that it would be leaked to the media and some in fact ran with this early to misrepresent his character. Second it might have been used by some to justify any actions against his campaign by the former government.

You might notice, that nothing was done until AFTER Hillary lost. I say Hillary lost rather than Trump won because they all assumed Hillary would win and all of this wouldn't be necessary. Once she lost, the former administration might have grossly overstepped it's boundaries by going after Trumps team and his family.

I cannot say for sure, I don't have the details other than to try and fill in the blanks. There are MANY who go much further than I do suggesting nefarious tactics that are indefensible from different media sources, I won't go that far as I am not privy to that. I have said from the beginning though, that the Democrats were going to leverage the efforts of the former administration to undermine Trumps victory and his government. They succeeded in this for the most part.

Once this witch hunt is complete; and I assume it will end in his exoneration, if not, we have an entirely different issue; everyone will look back not just at this investigation but also the loss the HC Bill and the loss of Alabama with giving Trump back his influence.

The GOP were told by big donors after McCain did the thumbs down to the HC Bill that they had better get on board Trumps policies or they won't get a dime from them going forward, once they lost Alabama it was a reminder they are not playing with an entirely weakened Democratic party. So they themselves, are vulnerable to being unemployed.

Many of Trumps policies are such that America will benefit. China is already going to "temporarily" drop tax rates for certain industries as they are feeling the pinch, you can just imagine Canada and Europe. Even with direct interference and stabbing America in the back that the RCMp and their surrogates engage in, it's tough to beat straight tax rates. If NAFTA is dealt with as it should be, America could hit over % growth, with a massive amount of jobs returned and increased revenue from tariffs.

I'm starting to worry that Trump is going to waver on dealing with trade abusers like China, Canada and Mexico. If he does, the Democrats will seize on this in a drastic manner, and the Rustbelt could easily be flipped back. All they would have to do is say what Trump said in 2016 but promise voters "but we will do what we say, unlike Trump". Trump has to realize this, he's not stupid and this is why he has kept his promises ensuring a massive base within the GOP and many converts. He has to stay the course.

Are you talking about the Dossier started and paid for by Republicans?

Forum List

Back