Why does Michelle Obama look so pissed during Hillary's speak?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Does she not like being grandstanded by the white woman?

I like Hillary's ending. "Ask yourself, were you in it for me? Or were you in it for..."

I was in it for you, Hill. Now I'm out of it because of Barack. Thanks.

Does she not like being grandstanded by the white woman?

I like Hillary's ending. "Ask yourself, were you in it for me? Or were you in it for..."

I was in it for you, Hill. Now I'm out of it because of Barack. Thanks.

Better question: Why is Hillary's speech disrupting the nightly news? How long does this stupid convention go on?

I thought I heard several 'zingers' from Hillary, the first:

"...a proud American..." (Michelle, in her first words among the applause}

"...Barack Obama began his career fighting for workers displaced by the global economy. He built his campaign on a fundamental belief that change in this country must start from the ground up, not the top down..." (not sure if aim was at Obama or Bill, the architect of NAFTA).

"...And I cannot wait to watch Barack Obama sign into law a health care plan that covers every single American..." (Barack, if he should win and not get health care through...) She's basically laid out that all his ideas were hers, championed for over 35 years, good set up in the opening.

Very good speech, I doubt Obama or his minions could complain, she attacked McCain in a logical fashion, from a Democrats perspective, in a way Biden is unlikely to do. Obama must be kicking himself for not putting her in.

I think she just has big teeth and it's hard to close her mouth around them without looking like she's got a scowl on her face.

sleestack.jpg

Because the Sleestack, Michelle Obama, is pissed that Hillary and Cha-Ka avoided Grumpy and have made it into the cave safely to use the Pylon

Forum List

Back