Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

Yes, I am aware that you are a fundamentalist of the Evolution religion... we've been through this... We have no way of seeing what happened all those millions of years ago... if those earliest life forms actually mutated or not...
Thats not what you said, weasel. You said the theory of evolution is unfalsifiable. And that was a lie.

You’re dealing with another graduate of the Henry Morris madrassah for the silly, class of Wednesday afternoon.
The one jerkoff said he proved, in this thread, that humans coexisted with dinosaurs.
Without looking back, I'm not sure that he claimed it was proof; I think he claimed evidence of it. Humans very well might have coexisted with dinosaurs; we simply do not know. We can't go back in time to see what actually happened.

well with all the evidence its far more likely than not,,,

Yes, I am aware that you are a fundamentalist of the Evolution religion... we've been through this... We have no way of seeing what happened all those millions of years ago... if those earliest life forms actually mutated or not...
Thats not what you said, weasel. You said the theory of evolution is unfalsifiable. And that was a lie.

You’re dealing with another graduate of the Henry Morris madrassah for the silly, class of Wednesday afternoon.
The one jerkoff said he proved, in this thread, that humans coexisted with dinosaurs.

The more excitable of the hyper-religious are as much a danger to themselves as to others.
Yup. Religion, in and of itself, is perfectly fine. It's fine to believe something on a faith basis; we can't prove/disprove everything. Fundamentalism of particular religions is what becomes the problem, when people think they can prove their religions, or think there is "no evidence to the contrary".

Encyclopedia of American Loons: Search results for Carl baugh

Carl Edward Baugh is a young earth creationist who is most infamous for claiming to have “discovered human alongside dinosaur footprints near the Paluxy River in Texas”. Yes, Baugh is the big promoter of the infamous (fake) Paluxy footprints, and he still believes they’re genuine.

Diagnosis: Raving clodhead for which the evidence would scream "fraud", but Baugh so caught up in wishful thinking that he is unable not to believe in his own falsehoods and deliberate forgery. Moderately dangerous, since his insanely ignorant, idiotic ideas seem to be frighteningly widely distributed.

It is not "nonsense", Fort... It may or may not be true, just like the 'old earth' view may or may not be true.
Embarrassing equivocation.... Like pointing to a sky without clouds and saying, "it may or may not rain in 30 seconds"...anti intellectual horseshit....

Without looking back, I'm not sure that he claimed it was proof; I think he claimed evidence of it. Humans very well might have coexisted with dinosaurs; we simply do not know. We can't go back in time to see what actually happened.

What? Don't Carbon Dating, strata levels, ice testing, all agree that there was a 65 million year gap give or take between humans and dinosaurs?

Yeah I didn't live at the same time as Julius Caesar and Abraham Lincoln. But to say "the evidence doesn't matter, since you didn't live then, you can't go back to see that they actually didn't live in the same time period" is pure BS. Even if some conspiracy nutjob wants to go out and show his scam that historians are wrong about those two's lives, that theory is BS.

Especially when the best they can use to attempt to debunk proven science ends up again and again being found to be intentional lies. Baugh for example bought a skeleton, and it was proven at time of purchase he knew it to be 200-300 years old. Then he intentionally misrepresented that same skeleton as from the Cretacious period 145 million or so years ago.

on several aspects is it easy to show its wrong,,,

take the claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur,,,there are footprints of humans found along side dino tracks all over the world,,,

and what about the thousands of written and illustrated claims dating back thousands of yrs??? cant have those unless they saw them first hand,,,,
The claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur can't be proven or disproven. The footprints of humans alongside dinosaur tracks (as well as all the thousands of years old written and illustrated claims) is evidence only. Evidence is not a proof.

Evolution is unfalsifiable (therefore, a religion) and can only be accepted/rejected on a faith basis. It may or may not be true. I personally believe that it is true (albeit my faith is weak).

What???

That's like saying you believe that humans 10k years ago used to fly to the moon and live on the sun since there's nobody alive today who can prove that human design 10k years ago didn't make us able to survive in space, and there's no proof we didn't have rocket ships, and just forgot how to make them.

Evolution is a scientific theory. Which means we have proven it works, we just don't know every intricacy in how. Just like the general theory of relativity. Jump off a building and 100,000 times out of 100,000 gravity is going to pull you down to earth. Sure, we may not be 100% sure why it doesn't perfectly line up with what we expect when looking at photons, but to make a claim that Gravity won't pull you to earth if you jump out of a plane because "it's only a scientific theory" is hot garbage.

What? Don't Carbon Dating, strata levels, ice testing, all agree that there was a 65 million year gap give or take between humans and dinosaurs?

Yeah I didn't live at the same time as Julius Caesar and Abraham Lincoln. But to say "the evidence doesn't matter, since you didn't live then, you can't go back to see that they actually didn't live in the same time period" is pure BS. Even if some conspiracy nutjob wants to go out and show his scam that historians are wrong about those two's lives, that theory is BS.

Especially when the best they can use to attempt to debunk proven science ends up again and again being found to be intentional lies. Baugh for example bought a skeleton, and it was proven at time of purchase he knew it to be 200-300 years old. Then he intentionally misrepresented that same skeleton as from the Cretacious period 145 million or so years ago.

those test are based on assumptions that cant be proven,,,

all carbon dating is not reliable and also there is noway to know the history of the item being tested

and strata layers are based on millions of yrs that cant be proven while a rapid layering is easily proven

and ice layer are as wrong as they come because you can get several layers per yr where they are only counted as one per yr

take the claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur,,,there are footprints of humans found along side dino tracks all over the world,,,

and what about the thousands of written and illustrated claims dating back thousands of yrs??? cant have those unless they saw them first hand,,,,
The claim that no human has ever seen a dinosaur can't be proven or disproven. The footprints of humans alongside dinosaur tracks (as well as all the thousands of years old written and illustrated claims) is evidence only. Evidence is not a proof.

Evolution is unfalsifiable (therefore, a religion) and can only be accepted/rejected on a faith basis. It may or may not be true. I personally believe that it is true (albeit my faith is weak).

What???

That's like saying you believe that humans 10k years ago used to fly to the moon and live on the sun since there's nobody alive today who can prove that human design 10k years ago didn't make us able to survive in space, and there's no proof we didn't have rocket ships, and just forgot how to make them.

Evolution is a scientific theory. Which means we have proven it works, we just don't know every intricacy in how. Just like the general theory of relativity. Jump off a building and 100,000 times out of 100,000 gravity is going to pull you down to earth. Sure, we may not be 100% sure why it doesn't perfectly line up with what we expect when looking at photons, but to make a claim that Gravity won't pull you to earth if you jump out of a plane because "it's only a scientific theory" is hot garbage.

just because the theory works only means it gets the results intended from a predetermined set of outcomes,,,

What???

just because the theory works only means it gets the results intended from a predetermined set of outcomes,,,

Obviously you know nothing of the scientific method.

all carbon dating is not reliable and also there is noway to know the history of the item being tested

and strata layers are based on millions of yrs that cant be proven while a rapid layering is easily proven

and ice layer are as wrong as they come because you can get several layers per yr where they are only counted as one per yr

Carbon dating and other methods are reliable. Obviously you know nothing of the methodology.

Anytime you wish to challenge the body of peer reviewed science

We weren't talking about peer-review in this post, but the scientific method. Explain how Darwin used the scientific method? No cheating and using natural selection.

Anytime you wish to challenge the body of peer reviewed science

We weren't talking about peer-review in this post, but the scientific method. Explain how Darwin used the scientific method? No cheating and using natural selection.

You were not talking about the scientific method. I referenced the scientific method in post 330.

Especially when the best they can use to attempt to debunk proven science ends up again and again being found to be intentional lies.
There is no such thing as "proven science". Science does not make use of proofs. It is an open functional system. Only closed functional systems such as logic and mathematics make use of proofs.

You saw what I typed.

Correct.

Evolution is a scientific theory.
No, it is not. It is a theory of religion. It is not falsifiable in an accessible, practical, specific way that yields a specific result.

Which means we have proven it works,
Science does not make use of proofs. It is an open functional system.

we just don't know every intricacy in how.
Mhmmmmmm...

Just like the general theory of relativity.
Yup, that is a theory of science.

Jump off a building and 100,000 times out of 100,000 gravity is going to pull you down to earth.
Yup. That theory, concerning the fundamental force of gravity, has not been falsified as of yet.

Sure, we may not be 100% sure why it doesn't perfectly line up with what we expect when looking at photons, but to make a claim that Gravity won't pull you to earth if you jump out of a plane because "it's only a scientific theory" is hot garbage.
I'm not making that claim. I'm just saying that it isn't proof. The theory simply hasn't been falsified as of yet.

What???

Obviously you know nothing of the scientific method.
Science is not a method. It is a set of falsifiable theories. Karl Popper got that bit right...

Carbon dating and other methods are reliable. Obviously you know nothing of the methodology.
They make assumptions which we simply do not know whether they are actually correct or not.

They make assumptions which we simply do not know whether they are actually correct or not.
Lie.

Forum List

Back