Why do the media divide men and women into groups?

Oleoh

Aug 30, 2015
They usually do this when it comes to voting, there is one male block and one female. Let's say Sanders clobbered a women in the head by accident, then many reporters might go bananas and claim he has a war on women or something. One woman represent every woman, and since he clobbered this woman, he needs to hate every woman. This is the logic they use (at least if he were a republican), and I don't understand it. Why do they divide women and men into groups, and anyway, why are not men a voting block to fought about?

Last edited:
I've seen this at least when it comes to voting. Let's say Sanders clobbered a women in the head by accident, then many reporters might go bananas and claim he has a war on women or something. One women represent every woman, and since he clobbered this woman, he needs to hate every woman. This is the logic they use, and I don't understand it. Why do they divide women and men into groups, and anyway, why are not men a voting block to fought about?

Did you misplace your meds? This post is entirely incoherent. And by the way there's no such thing as "a women". Can't be done.

I've seen this at least when it comes to voting. Let's say Sanders clobbered a women in the head by accident, then many reporters might go bananas and claim he has a war on women or something. One women represent every woman, and since he clobbered this woman, he needs to hate every woman. This is the logic they use, and I don't understand it. Why do they divide women and men into groups, and anyway, why are not men a voting block to fought about?

Did you misplace your meds? This post is entirely incoherent. And by the way there's no such thing as "a women". Can't be done.

I'm not a native english speaker. And when you get so angry, by so little, I wonder if you haven't taken your meds.

Last edited:

I'm not a native english speaker. And when you get so angry, by so little, I wonder if you haven't taken your meds.

Sorry then, I apologise. I don't know you and that was presumptuous. Mea culpa. :oops:

Not meant to be angry, just snarky. Oddly I had just been chewing out other people for dumping on a new poster who was very obviously not a native English speaker and just wanted help with learning it. Where are you from then?

I still don't follow your point here anyway. It seems you're suggesting that an accidental "clobbering" of a woman would somehow be perverted into a "war on women". That makes no sense at all. In any language.

Forum List

Back