Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

You don't own a business kid. If you aren't begging for the Unions to get you more money what are you whining about? You don't seem to be able to follow a conversation in a linear manner, do I need to slow down for you? Should I use smaller words?

You don't own a business kid. If you aren't begging for the Unions to get you more money what are you whining about? You don't seem to be able to follow a conversation in a linear manner, do I need to slow down for you? Should I use smaller words?

You didn't quote anything. Ah yes, you are just making shit up.

I would like to see our country and economy strong again. You just care about yourself. Of course if you really own a business you too would be better off with a strong economy. But you are not smart enough to see that.

LOL. Kid you're ignorant. The Unions/Govt do not/cannot make a strong economy. A man who only cares about himself is like you. Me? I pay them what they are worth and what they earn which is ALWAYS determined by their own efforts. You need someone to dictate what and how you earn what you earn. That is a weak and ineffectual man. People make a strong economy, and they do it when it when they get the Govt and the Unions out of the way. You earn your "wage" kid, I'll pay my people what they are worth.

Yes getting the unions out of the way has worked great. You are a weak man, you won't admit when you have been wrong.

Sure kid. Of course you are always correct, just ask you. Tell me, do you have your Union Local Number tattooed on your arm? My people make a lot of money, but see they EARN it. You? You want it given to you. Go cry to Obambi.

There you go talking out your ass again. Not something smart people do.

Sure thing kid ;) Smart or no, my people and I make money. We earn it. Do you need me to change your diaper?

Please quote where I have done that at all. You seem to talk out of your ass and just straight make shit up.

I am smart enough to recognize that destroying the middle class has slowed our entire economy. And my business would make more with a strong economy.

Please quote where I have done that at all. You seem to talk out of your ass and just straight make shit up.

I am smart enough to recognize that destroying the middle class has slowed our entire economy. And my business would make more with a strong economy.

I would like to see our country and economy strong again. You just care about yourself. Of course if you really own a business you too would be better off with a strong economy. But you are not smart enough to see that.

LOL. Kid you're ignorant. The Unions/Govt do not/cannot make a strong economy. A man who only cares about himself is like you. Me? I pay them what they are worth and what they earn which is ALWAYS determined by their own efforts. You need someone to dictate what and how you earn what you earn. That is a weak and ineffectual man. People make a strong economy, and they do it when it when they get the Govt and the Unions out of the way. You earn your "wage" kid, I'll pay my people what they are worth.

Yes getting the unions out of the way has worked great. You are a weak man, you won't admit when you have been wrong.

Either that or the entire country ending up like Detroit and no jobs

Detroit was selling shit cars. Pinto?

Sure kid. Of course you are always correct, just ask you. Tell me, do you have your Union Local Number tattooed on your arm? My people make a lot of money, but see they EARN it. You? You want it given to you. Go cry to Obambi.

Sure thing kid ;) Smart or no, my people and I make money. We earn it. Do you need me to change your diaper?

I probably make more than you. haha

All made by you Union Kids no?

Sure kid, and your dick is bigger too?

They didn't design them or decide what models to build. Nobody could make a pinto a good car.

They didn't design them or decide what models to build. Nobody could make a pinto a good car.

But you union kids made them and proudly cashed your checks. Get lost kid.

Hey you are the one who insists on talking about yourself. I'm just laughing at you. Show your taxes and prove something or stfu.

So Redfish you want the black babies to be born, but don't want to feed, or cloth them until they are able to themselves

correct when govt took the father role it destroyed the black family. Do you understand?

That's called Benevolent Paternalism.

It is a strategy employed after Emancipation to encourage Former Slaves to stay on The Plantation.

Benevolent Paternalism is roughly translated as The Kind and Fatherly Slave Master.

The Fatherly Slave Master provides food shelter and clothing for his children in exchange for their loyalty and labor.

Hey you are the one who insists on talking about yourself. I'm just laughing at you. Show your taxes and prove something or stfu.

Sorry kid, you like most your age are nothing more than a whiny ass who depends on someone else to take care of you. Yu proudly made those Pinto's and Gremlin's and cashed your checks. Don't blame anyone else kid, if you'd had integrity you'd have said no and went to work somewhere else.

what??? Republicans want to eliminate taxes regulations unions illegals to bring back 40 million jobs that liberals offshored. Now do you understand?

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows. Unions are in deep decline. The middle class shrinks. The rich sent jobs to china. The rich hire immigrants. How dumb are you?

Make American great again? We need strong unions.

We've trIed that. It all goes to the rich. Taxes are at historic lows.

Ummm....the top tax rate is almost 40%.
In 1988, it was 28%. DERP!
uhhhh....hmmm.... in 1986 it was 50% and now it is 39%, in 1980 it was 70% and now it's 39%

Historical Rates

39.6 percent: Top tax rate in 2000

31 percent: Top tax rate in 1991

50 percent: Top tax rate in 1986

70 percent: Top tax rate in 1980

91 percent: Top tax rate in 1963

84.4 percent: Top tax rate in 1950

94 percent: Top tax rate in 1945

uhhhh....hmmm.... in 1986 it was 50% and now it is 39%, in 1980 it was 70% and now it's 39%

It's weird, you left out 1988 when the top rate was 28%.
Saying 39.6% is historically low is moronic. Liberal math.

Historically they are low.
http://static1.businessinsider.com/...elative-to-history-its-currently-very-low.jpg

39.6 / 28= 141.4%
More than 41% higher than in 1988.

But you union kids made them and proudly cashed your checks. Get lost kid.

And the execs take no responsibility. Go away kid.

Sorry kid, you like most your age are nothing more than a whiny ass who depends on someone else to take care of you. Yu proudly made those Pinto's and Gremlin's and cashed your checks. Don't blame anyone else kid, if you'd had integrity you'd have said no and went to work somewhere else.

No responsibility for the people who gave the go to build such crappy cars. Go figure.

No responsibility for the people who gave the go to build such crappy cars. Go figure.

I fault you kid. YOU made them. If you had stood up and said NO they couldn't have had them made. Do you find it interesting that you cannot take responsibility for anything? No integrity, no responsibility, just cashing your checks and blaming others for everything.

W. Edwards Deming - Wikipedia
Deming's teachings and philosophy are clearly illustrated by examining the results they produced after they were adopted by Japanese industry, as the following example shows. Ford Motor Company was simultaneously manufacturing a car model with transmissions made in Japan and the United States. Soon after the car model was on the market[when?], Ford customers were requesting the model with Japanese transmission over the US-made transmission, and they were willing to wait for the Japanese model. As both transmissions were made to the same specifications, Ford engineers could not understand the customer preference for the model with Japanese transmission. Finally, Ford engineers decided to take apart the two different transmissions. The American-made car parts were all within specified tolerance levels. On the other hand, the Japanese car parts were virtually identical to each other, and much closer to the nominal values for the parts—e.g., if a part was supposed to be one foot long, plus or minus 1/8 of an inch—then the Japanese parts were all within 1/16 of an inch, less variation. This made the Japanese cars run more smoothly and customers experienced fewer problems.[9]
Deming's teachings and philosophy are clearly illustrated by examining the results they produced after they were adopted by Japanese industry, as the following example shows. Ford Motor Company was simultaneously manufacturing a car model with transmissions made in Japan and the United States. Soon after the car model was on the market[when?], Ford customers were requesting the model with Japanese transmission over the US-made transmission, and they were willing to wait for the Japanese model. As both transmissions were made to the same specifications, Ford engineers could not understand the customer preference for the model with Japanese transmission. Finally, Ford engineers decided to take apart the two different transmissions. The American-made car parts were all within specified tolerance levels. On the other hand, the Japanese car parts were virtually identical to each other, and much closer to the nominal values for the parts—e.g., if a part was supposed to be one foot long, plus or minus 1/8 of an inch—then the Japanese parts were all within 1/16 of an inch, less variation. This made the Japanese cars run more smoothly and customers experienced fewer problems.[9]

I fault you kid. YOU made them. If you had stood up and said NO they couldn't have had them made. Do you find it interesting that you cannot take responsibility for anything? No integrity, no responsibility, just cashing your checks and blaming others for everything.

Sorry but I have never worked making cars. There is a lot wrong with you and making things up. You should try honesty.

The execs hired the engineers and designers and made all the decisions. Those building the cars aren't supposed to know if the model will sell or not, the build the cars. The execs failed Detroit.

images

Yes some exec thought the above was a good idea.

Sorry but I have never work making cars. There is a lot wrong with you and making things up. You should try honesty.

The execs hired the engineers and designers and made all the decisions. Those building the cars aren't supposed to know if the model will sell or not, the build the cars. The execs failed Detroit.

You're just a child who makes excuses for everything. "It's not my fault". Integrity demands saying NO to inferior products kid. You don't have any and you never will. In my business I am the gate keeper. It has to get through me to get to my people. If it's shit I say no. Try it, it feels good to protect people.

Forum List

Back