Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I learn from the past. You cant change the past but you can guard against the past repeating itself. The troubles Blacks experience today are the result of past and present white racism.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in he fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?
Kinda makes you shake your head dont it? These lice heads talking shit all day about Black people and white people expect us to believe racism exists only on this forum? :laugh:
People on here are responding to your racist posts and hatred
Bullshit. Before I ever posted anything on this site I sat and read the sewage you white honkies posted here for about 2 days before I decided to start putting these animals in check.
Once again, you group all whites together. I see the replies by whites and blacks. You and im2 start name calling yet expect whites to be courteous
Again thats bullshit. If I grouped all whites together why do I have no issue with some of the whites on this forum?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Blacks didn't know how to cook white food so they wanted in to White diners. Sick of all the collard greens and fatback, I guess.
Blac
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. It's not a thing of the past. How mentally ill are you people to try telling us how we live in he fucking past when we read the racist bullshit you post here every day?
Kinda makes you shake your head dont it? These lice heads talking shit all day about Black people and white people expect us to believe racism exists only on this forum? :laugh:
Bullshit. Before I ever posted anything on this site I sat and read the sewage you white honkies posted here for about 2 days before I decided to start putting these animals in check.
Once again, you group all whites together. I see the replies by whites and blacks. You and im2 start name calling yet expect whites to be courteous
Again thats bullshit. If I grouped all whites together why do I have no issue with some of the whites on this forum?
Read your replies to me. YOU WHITES

Blacks didn't know how to cook white food so they wanted in to White diners. Sick of all the collard greens and fatback, I guess.
Blac
Thats my replies to you. You are not all whites. You want to protect the racists then you get lumped in with them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Black restaurants have some of the best food
I don't doubt that it's good, but you get tired of eating the same thing all the time. And Blacks were hungry for White food.

Molly is stupid and ignorant, which I guess is redundant. She just like the other racists here, make racist comments then cries foul like a black person is not supposed get angry. I figure if whites here want to talk shit, then we all get shitty. I myself have said white racists are what I oppose and still that stupid woman cries about people hating all whites. So are all whites racist Molly? Is that what Molly is saying? Gaslighting will not work Molly. And Molly can drop her belief that white opinion/beliefs are supposed be more important and respected. Or that we are going to be overly concerned with making whites mad. Learn to respect our experiences Molly, and you might be better off. Don't try that bullshit about how I need to recognize the white experience. The white opinion is respected so much that whites with minimal knowledge like Molly actually think they can tell us what we see and live doesn't happen.

What ye sows, ye shall also reap. Whites sowed what they are getting and they didn't just sow it in the past. Molly for example, is still sowing it.

Last edited:
Blac
Thats my replies to you. You are not all whites. You want to protect the racists then you get lumped in with them.
I dont protect racists, you wont find where i have

Molly is stupid and ignorant, which I guess is redundant. She just like the other racists here, make racist comments then cries foul like a black person is not supposed get angry. I figure if whites here want to talk shit, then we all get shitty. I myself have said white racists are what I oppose and still that stupid woman cries about people hating all whites. So are all whites racist Molly? Is that what Molly is saying? Gaslighting will not work Molly. And Molly can drop her belief that white opinion/beliefs are supposed be more important and respected. Or that we are going to be overly concerned with making whites mad. Learn to respect our experiences Molly, and you might be better off. Don't try that bullshit about how I need to recognize the white experience. The white opinion is respected so much that whites with minimal knowledge like Molly actually think they can tell us what we see and live doesn't happen.

What ye sows, ye shall also reap. Whites sowed what they are getting and they didn't just sow it in the past. Molly for example, is still sowing it.
Once again i request you show me a racist comment i made. You proved my post slinging nasty names. You are pathetic

Once again i request you show me a racist comment i made. You proved my post slinging nasty names. You are pathetic[/QUOTE ]
Where did i say or even suggest that white opinions or believes are more important? More lies from you. You constantly post crap about whites, as if it is true just because you wish it so

I;ll tell you why it bothered me... In the Army ,traveling to ft polk or some other base to play basketball we stop at a dinner and they tell us blacks must sit in the back room And we were soldiers

I;ll tell you why it bothered me... In the Army ,traveling to ft polk or some other base to play basketball we stop at a dinner and they tell us blacks must sit in the back room And we were soldiers
That was wrong. The past cant be changed. Some black posters insist i am racist. Total bs. They claim they arent grouping all whites. If that were true. You would not see posts directed at me saying YOU WHITE HONKIES.

That was wrong. The past cant be changed. Some black posters insist i am racist. Total bs. They claim they arent grouping all whites. If that were true. You would not see posts directed at me saying YOU WHITE HONKIES.
Thats a weak cop out. The past is fluid and changes from second to second. 10 minutes ago is the past. Is it supposedly irrelevant because its in the past? When all you do is deny racism exists in the present tense you support racists. It wont be long before someone considers you a racist.

Why the fuck would you want to spend money at a place where you are not wanted?
I agree.
Plus why try and force your way into a diner where they can spit in your food?
I agree
Seems like the blacks during that era down south was kind of retarded
Well here's the problem. You're reducing Jim Crow to just black people being allowed to eat at a diner.

You know perfectly well that Jim Crow was a lot more than that.

• Black people had to sit at the back of the bus.
  • Black people could not call white people by their first names (Mr and Miss were what black ppl had to call whites by).
  • Black people could not vote in elections or hold public office.
  • Black people could not kiss in public.
And black person that went against this ?

They were dealt with by white people breaking their windows and burning a cross in front of their house as a warning. If that was not enough ? They would come and lynch the black person then kill them by a hanging from a tree.

And no white man was ever thrown in prison for killing a black man or raping a black woman, much less put to death. But a black man or even a black boy could turn up dead for so much as whistling at a white woman, like Emmett Till.

Jim Crow laws had the backing of the highest court in the land and lasted almost into the seventies. Medgar Evers was murdered in 1963, then in the summer of 1964, 3 civil rights workers, James Cheney, Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman were killed, so were Jimmie Lee Jackson, Rev James Reeb, Viola Liuzzo in 1965, and M.L.King Jr in 1968.

There were more people than I’ve listed here that were murdered fighting against Jim Crow.

By the end of the 60’s, voting rights were guaranteed and large corporations had their token Negroes, but schools were segregated and living anywhere you wanted was still an issue. Institutional racism was not dead.

But blk people were retarded for fighting against that ?
Glad those days are gone, they pissed off many blks and white and half and half. It was not only in the South but it was up North also. Most Yankees don't know or remember that.

Thats a weak cop out. The past is fluid and changes from second to second. 10 minutes ago is the past. Is it supposedly irrelevant because its in the past? When all you do is deny racism exists in the present tense you support racists. It wont be long before someone considers you a racist.
I never stated or implied that racism is gone. But to believe times haven't changed is ridiculous. It seems impossible for racial tensions to improve when too many people are unwilling to change their impressions or beliefs about other races.

Thats a terrible philosophy. You dont build yourself up to prove anything to anyone else. Whites didnt do anything other than carry diseases and genocidal intentions everywhere they went. They have done nothing original. They have always had to rely on other cultures to assist them. Nothing about their history is impressive.

You couldn't be more incorrect. We (Whites) did nothing less than build the world's single most advanced civilization. Today, worldwide, it is the Western standard all nations seek to achieve, in everything they do. Yes, cultural diffusion is always a factor, but in that sense, Western Man leads the way yet again. Only Western Man united the world. Only he ventured out to explore it, everywhere, conquer as much of it as he could, and bring Christianity to otherwise wretched souls. I'm sorry you don't like White people, but don't let that cloud your understanding of history. Moreover, if you don't believe me, go to Liberia, and join in it's age-old struggle to establish itself as a "Black United States." Report back on your findings and achievements therein, in due time.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

This is ignorant and completely incorrect.

This is just some idiot who copied and pasted some bullshit from an aryan supremacist website.

Just an in and out troll stopping by.

It's obvious.

That's not very polite. It isn't accurate, either. I really believe this. Convince me I'm wrong.

You couldn't be more incorrect. We (Whites) did nothing less than build the world's single most advanced civilization. Today, worldwide, it is the Western standard all nations seek to achieve, in everything they do. Yes, cultural diffusion is always a factor, but in that sense, Western Man leads the way yet again. Only Western Man united the world. Only he ventured out to explore it, everywhere, conquer as much of it as he could, and bring Christianity to otherwise wretched souls. I'm sorry you don't like White people, but don't let that cloud your understanding of history. Moreover, if you don't believe me, go to Liberia, and join in it's age-old struggle to establish itself as a "Black United States." Report back on your findings and achievements therein, in due time.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

This is just some idiot who copied and pasted some bullshit from an aryan supremacist website.

It's obvious.

That's not very polite. It isn't accurate, either. I really believe this. Convince me I'm wrong.
No one cares what you believe and there is no good reason to try and convince you of anything. You need to learn people dont convince you. You convince yourself.

It's obvious.

This is not a "polite" nor pleasant forum, you need to leave your feelings outside of the door when you enter.

The underlying message in what I see you posting follows the same narrative that appears on most Aryan supremacist websites.

In coded language, you imply that the black population is inferior, that backward Africans were "saved" from themselves by "noble" European explorers, who in reality were on a mission of pillaging, plundering and exploitation of the resources of that continent, with the intention of exterminating any and all natives who resisted their invasion.

You imply that there is an imminent race war looming, which is a thinly veiled way of talking about avenging the so called "Dirty War" that has allegedly been waged against the "innocent, yet "superior' white population for generation after generation.

Every statement that you make is straight out of the decades old ideology of a mentally programmed stormfronter.

You're easy to see through.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back