Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

Do you know the difference between a payment being made to Hunter Biden and an INVESTMENT being made by the Saudis into a Kushner investment group?

Willful ignorance. To bad!
Are you actually going to go there?

Do you know anything about the Kushner deal?

You think he practices Romanian law?

And his consulting job was influence peddling. Face facts, Lizard.

The above “quote” isn’t a real quote. Or is it? :dunno:

Nope. Where did you get that he had to practice Romanian law to consult on an accusation of fraud and corruption?

Hunter Biden defended him in a criminal trial and the man was exonerated

Hunter Biden is a lawyer and a practising attorney. Despite what Republicans tell you, the man has both education and practical experience as a lawyer and a consultant.
FYI ....The Romanian was NOT exonerated, from what I have read?

Do you know the difference between a payment being made to Hunter Biden and an INVESTMENT being made by the Saudis into a Kushner investment group?

Willful ignorance. To bad!
RFK Jr. would likely agree: investments have a way of implicating collusion. Hunter's capitalism: a very special delirium.

FYI ....The Romanian was NOT exonerated, from what I have read?
As a consultant, Hunter would also have "insider trading" info concerning coronaviruses to come. No other Biden comes closer to the Huazhong lab's GoF manipulations than Hunter Biden DNA.
So any Popoviciu DNA studying coronaviruses will be considered in this investigation.

There's no evidence of Biden's wrong doing so you shift to accusing Obama of being complicit. Are you mentally ill?
You gotta problem with investigating all of those who were in close, and purdy much should have known what was going on right up under their own authoritarian noses ?? Pffft.

That's some horse shit there

How is the payment to Hunter not an investment also?
YA GOT ME! :D

The payments to the Biden Crime Syndicate are INVESTMENTS in future policies and decisions beneficial to their companies and countries.

Hunter%20Hillary%20Pay%20to%20Play-S.jpg

The payments to the Biden Crime Syndicate are INVESTMENTS in future policies and decisions beneficial to their companies and countries.

And Jared was paid for both previous “influence” and potential future

The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity.. most critics are too ignorant to know what that is or how it's structured. It's audited every year and has 10% overhead costs like the American Red Cross.

Hunter was hired by Romanian billionaire accused of fraud and corruption. He wasn't paid by the government. Find out what's it's about .. BEFORE you go off halfcocked.
hired to do what? is he licensed to practice law in Romanian?

or could it have something to do with the fact his father was VP at the time and working with the Romanian Govt on well…fraud in their country?

or could it have something to do with the fact his father was VP at the time and working with the Romanian Govt on well…fraud in their country?
And you can point to some action that the elder Biden engaged in that benefited the Romanian?

Regardless of his intention it’s the action of your target that matters not the intention of the guy who supposedly was trying to buy favors

To advise him. I can't remember the guy's name or I'd look it up for you.

And you can point to some action that the elder Biden engaged in that benefited the Romanian?

Regardless of his intention it’s the action of your target that matters not the intention of the guy who supposedly was trying to buy favors
why do you think bribe had to be successful to be a bribe?

To advise him. I can't remember the guy's name or I'd look it up for you.
haha advice him on what??? what sort of advice from a crack head would a romanian businessman being investigated for fraud need from an american crack hear for a million dollars?

haha advice him on what??? what sort of advice from a crack head would a romanian businessman being investigated for fraud need from an american crack hear for a million dollars?

Biden is an experienced lawyer despite his bouts with addiction.. with particular expertise in cleaning up corruption and influencing highest and best business practices in Eastern Europe.

As for his father being VP. That helps.. Same reason Haliburton hired Cheney to lobby his government connections re: lifting sanctions.

Forum List

Back