Zone1 Why Black Lives still Matter

Interesting spin on the facts
A typical “blame the victim” screed from Conservatives

What you leave out is that if this is true, Chauvin could have presented this excuse to the jury and would not be sitting in prison right now
Every single thing I said is true.
And you can watch the chain of events in the unedited body cam footage.
1) Floyd refused medical care 3 times - fact and every refusal is on video.
2) He complained about breathing while standing against a wall within 5 minutes of officers arrival.
He complained again to a 2nd officer, who let him sit in a back of a cruiser after, again, refusing medical attention. - Fact and on video.
3) He kicked at officers - on video
4) After pulled out of the cruiser he continued to resist and kick - on video.

Not one thing I said is untrue.
Not one.
Watch the WHOLE 1 hour long video.
It is all there

You don’t know what I’m talking about with the decent white guy in the hotel hallway??

That right there shows the BLM, and you, think Black Lives Matter More. You for sure know when a violent ex-con is killed by police, but not a white guy.
Well damn, I'm good but I'm not that good. You gotta give me something more than that, such as a time frame, location, event, do you have a name?!?

As far as your other thing, let me get this straight, you want Black people to share our resources with white people who are abused and/or killed by the police, but you all won't help us, march with us, work with us and have always had many more resources available to you all that Black people didn't simply because we're Black. And if we don't do these things then to you that means that "Black Lives Matter MORE"?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
2) He complained about breathing while standing against a wall within 5 minutes of officers arrival.
He complained again to a 2nd officer, who let him sit in a back of a cruiser after, again, refusing medical attention. - Fact and on video.

Not one.
Watch the WHOLE 45 minute long video.
It is all there
You are a waaaacist who don't think Black Lives Matter at all!

Well damn, I'm good but I'm not that good. You gotta give me something more than that, such as a time frame, location, event, do you have a name?!?

As far as your other thing, let me get this straight, you want Black people to share our resources with white people who are abused and/or killed by the police, but you all won't help us, march with us, work with us and have always had many more resources available to you all that Black people didn't simply because we're Black. And if we don't do these things then to you that means that "Black Lives Matter MORE"?
THAT is the point. You people erupt when a violent, ex-con drive up loser gets killed…..because, he was black, don’t ya know…..and never even heard of the case where a white young man was begging for his life, unarmed, lying in the hotel hallway, but killed nonetheless.

Proves that Black Lives Matter more to you.

You people huh?

You're the one who has complained about "too many Black people..." why are you now upset?
You people refers to you and Rightwinger, Mod Edit xxxxxx. Do not insult in Zone 1

And I didn’t comolain about too many black people. Is the only way you people able to win an argument is to lie about what your enemy said?

Last edited by a moderator:
And, again, as I said 100 times over the years - Chauvin was a bad cop with a long record of overreacting and abuse. But the police unions kept him from getting fired.
He deserves to be in jail for what he did.
But Floyd is equally culpable for his death due to taking a fatal does of Fentanyl to avoid arrest. And once that Fentanyl began to take affect - he refused medical attention. At one time an ambulance was within 20 feet of him and the officer asked him if he wanted to get checked out - Floyd said no.
Floyd was a terrible person. Lifelong criminal, fathered 5 kids - all abandoned by him. And once was arrested for aggravated assault and robbery when he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman abdomen, robbing her.
He deserves no accolades, no martyrium and certainly is no hero.

As to your second point, what do you mean we want Black people to share their resources with whites? WHITES are sharing their resources with blacks, largely by their greater proportion of taxes paid!

And sorry, are you taking up the sword against antisemitism, going to our protests, and working with us to help us combat it? You’re telling me that unless whites to marches and protests against racism, we are racist?

All that any white owes blacks is to support equal treatment regardless of race.

You are a waaaacist who don't think Black Lives Matter at all!
That's not why people think you're a racist. It's because of your complaining about seeing too many Black people when you're out and about. Well at least that's one of the things you've said that's pretty memorable.

Can you imagine the pearl clutching, hand wringing and accusations that would abound if I were to complain about seeing "too many Jewish people" every time I go out?

That's the difference between you and I. I know better than to do something like that because I wasn't raised that way.

And, again, as I said 100 times over the years - Chauvin was a bad cop with a long record of overreacting and abuse. But the police unions kept him from getting fired.
He deserves to be in jail for what he did.
But Floyd is equally culpable for his death due to taking a fatal does of Fentanyl to avoid arrest. And once that Fentanyl began to take affect - he refused medical attention. At one time an ambulance was within 20 feet of him and the officer asked him if he wanted to get checked out - Floyd said no.
Floyd was a terrible person. Lifelong criminal, fathered 5 kids - all abandoned by him. And once was arrested for aggravated assault and robbery when he pointed a gun at a pregnant woman abdomen, robbing her.
He deserves no accolades, no martyrium and certainly is no hero.
They turned the 5-time loser (number of times in jail and numbrr of children he wasn’t supporting) into some sort of Saint.

That's not why people think you're a racist. It's because of your complaining about seeing too many Black people when you're out and about. Well at least that's one of the things you've said that's pretty memorable.

Can you imagine the pearl clutching, hand wringing and accusations that would abound if I were to complain about seeing "too many Jewish people" every time I go out?

That's the difference between you and I. I know better than to do something like that because I wasn't raised that way.
I never said that, you liar. I said that the fact that I can pass 20 posters in a row, and each and every one of them is of a black and NONE is of a white, when whites are the majority, shows the anti-white racism now prevalent in companies. Those companies chose their models based on skin color, as there is no way 12% of the population ends up being 100% of 20 posters.

And if gentiles walked by 20 posters in store windows - bookstores, makeup stores, sports stores, department stores, etc. - and every single one of them was of a religious Jew, they’d have every right to ask what the HELL is going on with this favoritism toward Jews.

Now stop that leftist debate tactic of putting word’s in your enemy’s mouth.

I never said that, you liar. I said that the fact that I can pass 20 posters in a row, and each and every one of them is of a black and NONE is of a white, when whites are the majority, shows the anti-white racism now prevalent in companies. Those companies chose their models based on skin color, as there is no way 12% of the population ends up being 100% of 20 posters.

And if gentiles walked by 20 posters in store windows - bookstores, makeup stores, sports stores, department stores, etc. - and every single one of them was of a religious Jew, they’d have every right to ask what the HELL is going on with this favoritism toward Jews.

Now stop that leftist debate tactic of putting word’s in your enemy’s mouth.
Oh no you didn't just call me a liar :oops: And just like that, we're back to the internet defamation again.

Do you remember this conversation between us? When you were pretending to apologize to me after having cast aspersions on my character? You accused me of lying then as well.
1691329001816.png

1691329076809.png

• Winner
Oh no you didn't just call me a liar :oops: And just like that, we're back to the internet defamation again.

Do you remember this conversation between us? When you were pretending to apologize to me after having cast aspersions on my character? You accused me of lying then as well.
View attachment 811955
View attachment 811957

And you have called me a racist repeatedly. What makes you so comfortable accusing people of awful things, and then you get enraged if someone calls you out on your lies?

There are some REAL racists in this forum. Why don’t you go after them instead of the non-racist Jew?

And wow! I was a big enough person to apologize when I was mistaken about something, and you in your nasty way now say I “pretended” to apologize.

And you just condemned me for not marching and working with blacks to end racism - and I asked if you’ve gone to protests and worked with Jews to end antisemitism. Why do you demand whites march with blacks to end racism? Why aren‘t you demanding blacks March with Jews to end antisemitism?

THAT is the point. You people erupt when a violent, ex-con drive up loser gets killed…..because, he was black, don’t ya know…..and never even heard of the case where a white young man was begging for his life, unarmed, lying in the hotel hallway, but killed nonetheless.

Proves that Black Lives Matter more to you.
Do you know who Kelly Thomas is? I remember him by name even more than a decade after his death and he's white because I was sickened by what the Fullerton Police Department did to him - they beat him to death.

Warning: Very Graphic Photos Killing of Kelly Thomas - Wikipedia

And you have called me a racist repeatedly. What makes you so comfortable accusing people of awful things, and then you get enraged if someone calls you out on your lies?

There are some REAL racists in this forum. Why don’t you go after them instead of the non-racist Jew?

And wow! I was a big enough person to apologize when I was mistaken about something, and you in your nasty way now say I “pretended” to apologize.

And you just condemned me for not marching and working with blacks to end racism - and I asked if you’ve gone to protests and worked with Jews to end antisemitism. Why do you demand whites march with blacks to end racism? Why aren‘t you demanding blacks March with Jews to end antisemitism?
Last day of class is 8/31/2023. I'll start working on the paperwork on 9/1/2023 since you insist on doing this.

How long was your false accusation defaming me up on U.S. Board Message before you decided to issue an apology? How many people do you think saw your false accusation but never saw your apology? We learned about that trick - make the false accusation on the front page of the newspaper, yet post the retraction on the back page - in college.

You're making assumptions about what I do and who I help without knowing anything about me or my businesses. Which is really short-sighted but then again all of your friends here do this.

Time's almost up for some of us, and we will soon have to decide if we're going to continue to keep fighting or let some of the younger generation take over.

• Winner

Not one.
Watch the WHOLE 1 hour long video.
It is all there

A man is handcuffed and under your control. His safety and well being is your responsibility. You get to decide to call an ambulance.
Conservatives have jumped on the fact he had fentenol in his system as the sole reason he died.
Autopsies revealed nothing of the kind. The primary cause of death was neck compression.

If your version of reality were remotely true, Chauvin would be a free man

You people refers to you and Rightwinger, you moron.

And I didn’t comolain about too many black people. Is the only way you people able to win an argument is to lie about what your enemy said?
You sure start a lot of threads about the number of black people for someone who is not racist at all

Last day of class is 8/31/2023. I'll start working on the paperwork on 9/1/2023 since you insist on doing this.

How long was your false accusation defaming me up on U.S. Board Message before you decided to issue an apology? How many people do you think saw your false accusation but never saw your apology? We learned about that trick - make the false accusation on the front page of the newspaper, yet post the retraction on the back page - in college.

You're making assumptions about what I do and who I help without knowing anything about me or my businesses. Which is really short-sighted but then again all of your friends here do this.

Time's almost up for some of us, and we will soon have to decide if we're going to continue to keep fighting or let some of the younger generation take over.
You’re deranged. You’ve set me up as a target for some reason. You’re even blaming me for apologizing when I made a mistake, and accusing me of making a false accusation and then hiding the apology.

I‘m not going to waste any more time on an angry, unreasonable, unfair person who is enjoying slapping around a Jewish woman. There’s no other explanation, given how you skip right over the ACTUAL racists on this forum.

Goodbye and good luck.

A man is handcuffed and under your control. His safety and well being is your responsibility. You get to decide to call an ambulance.
Conservatives have jumped on the fact he had fentenol in his system as the sole reason he died.
Autopsies revealed nothing of the kind. The primary cause of death was neck compression.

If your version of reality were remotely true, Chauvin would be a free man
And, once again, you chose to omit parts of what I say, insert your own version of it - and then want to criticize me for having said it!
At no point have I ever said Floyd's death was all his own fault.
Literally I said, right here in this thread, that Chauvin deserved to go to jail for his part of the fault of Floyd dying. Inexcusable behavior. But again - some of that fault lies on the Police union for having bailed him out and keeping him on the force. He should never have been there.
HOWEVER - Floyd was ALSO in part at fault for his own death. He is the one that took the fatal amounts to avoid getting caught. He is the one that refused medical attention. Cops cannot force you to be treated unless you are unconscious, or believe you are not mentally capable of consenting to it.
He spoke very plainly he did not want to be treated.
That is the point conservatives have made. YOU want to believe that conservatives think Chauvin is a good guy and is innocent. Sure... a few-few people believe that, probably out of ignorance or choice. But it is NO different and ignorant to say Floyd is not responsible for himself.

You know the way you twitch every time you encounter a story involving the violations of the rights of a Black person? In your mind, what set of circumstances in which a Black person has their rights violated is worthy of reporting on without it being deemed by you or your ilk "trigger bait"? Being tortured and sexually violated by the police and then having them cover up the incident verses a 16 year being sent home for having an "unnatural" hair color, while both involve violations, are world apart in the amount of damage inflicted on the victims. Nonetheless in both cases, the victims' rights were indeed violated.

Because from my perspective, you and your buds are the only ones being "triggered" whenever we post about Black people with evidence hopefully obtaining a measure of justice.

Is that what sets you all off, the thought that a Black person may finally obtain a measure of justice? Or do you believe that we're not entitled to justice, in any form?
What sets me off is a media controlled by the Democratic Party that selects stories designed to inflame their base. Evidence of that is the anger in this post from you. For every one of these Cop basher stories there are a thousand where Cops risk their lives to save people, many of them Blacks and other minorities. Do we ever see any of those stories? Rarely if ever.

You CHOOSE to be triggered by the trigger bait. The result is a reinvigorated hatred for Cops and people like me who stand up for THE MAJORITY of good Cops. Of course their are bad Cops, but once again I remind you of the broad brush of the Left. I'm not triggered at all, I just point out the obvious and I have no ill feelings toward you either. Your behavior and knee jerk reactions are a product of years of conditioning.

Forum List

Back