Why are so many saying Obama and Hillary should support Trump for the sake of "unity"?

I believe someone who runs on this rhetoric doesn't give a fuck about unity.

Isn't that what Hillary did?

"Stronger Together"?
"Love Trumps Hate"?

Please.
Hillary never said stuff like this:

Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I grab women by the p...y whether they want it or not
Ban Muslims and put the ones here on a registry
Trump said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
Trump said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
Trump said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

Republicans don't want unity with Mexicans and blacks and Muslims and gays.

Republicans want them to submit. An entirely different thing.

obastard is going to spend the next 8 years traveling the world talking about how awful Trump is.

While it would be wonderful if Hillary and Obama did unite with trump to heal our nation and make it greater, they've spend well over a decade doing the opposite so I'm not expecting them to. Nor am I calling them to.

Same goes for you rdean. If you want to repent of your evil ways and work at healing this nation instead of dividing us with lies you're welcome to join
Obama won't call off anti-Trump protesters

Lies? What lies?

Oh wait, are you saying Trump didn't say the things he said? Thank God we have videotape.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I grab women by the p...y whether they want it or not
Ban Muslims and put the ones here on a registry
Trump said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
Trump said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
Trump said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

Trump meant what he said. That's what your kind voted for.

Don't give us any fucking lies. We have videotape. You can watch it all on Youtube.

The lies that you care about this nation.
The lies that Republicans are evil for opposing your propaganda.
The lies that you bear no responsibility for the divisions and hatred in our nation.
The lies that raising health insurance premiums and deductibles somehow help families

Just to name a few.

Why don't you try being a genuine human being sometime? Let go of the talking points and actually try to understand you're fellow Americans. Try to fix problems instead of creating them.

You are accountable for your actions in this life. Make sure they are true, genuine, and not just selfish and power seeking

Forum List

Back