why are feminists silent on the Taliban's treatment of women? Bill Maher and Dennis Prager call them out

You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia, its people or its leadership. They are by no means primitives. You are a walking, ignorant stereotype.
The government and the laws of Saudi Arabia are primitive. By every measure available. No, some angry guy on the internet saying he visited Saudi Arabia a few times isn't going to change that. But pressure from the rest of the civilized world might. Dont choose the wrong side.

pknopp Maybe they could scream and protest about women being stoned, raped and oppressed. They sure aren't shy about protecting their right to terminate fetuses.

They can affect the one. As I noted, what can they actually do to change anything?

They can affect the one. As I noted, what can they actually do to change anything?
They got a powerful governor removed from office, I'm thinking they could have a positive affect if they cared about the atrocities committed on women in Afghanistan and the rest of the third world. They choose to do and say nothing. It's similar to how Black Lives Matter is silent on the daily Black carnage in the inner cities, isn't it?

They got a powerful governor removed from office, I'm thinking they could have a positive affect if they cared about the atrocities committed on women in Afghanistan and the rest of the third world. They choose to do and say nothing. It's similar to how Black Lives Matter is silent on the daily Black carnage in the inner cities, isn't it?
^^ exhibit A

Prager's bread and butter

Yes, they have a voice here. Sorry, again explain to me how they are going to affect the Taliban?

Forum List

Back