Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

we are not petty...we just know where our target audience is on the dial, and we know it is not faux. We'll go on faux for the general election, but why go on faux now? a very small percentage of committed democratic primary voters are faux viewers. Why let the faux viewers see us fighting with one another? We'll show them our top candidate when the time comes...

and your top candidate is a pro-choice, pro-gun control, pro-gay rights New York moderate whose on his third wife..... methinks that the religious right won't have much reason to come and vote for Rudy....and the bottom of the republican ticket is a bunch of congressional yahoos who got us into the Iraq war. Why WILL republicans even bother to vote in '08? lol

It is early, nut Rudy is doing well and the Dems are worried about him. They are trying to paint him as a liberal trying to take him out

Top candidate? Please make it Hillary - it will be fun to see her crash and burn on election night

like the poll from November where your party lost control of both houses of congress?

lol

Whenever libs are in power they will let it go to their heads.

The current polls show it

Strange how libs jump on evey poll showing Pres Bush's approval rating down - but they seem to want to dismiss the ones showing thier numbers down

like the poll from November where your party lost control of both houses of congress?

lol

What a shocker!

Dems flip flop again.................

Democrats will meet Bush on war funds
By Joseph Curl and S.A. Miller
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Democratic leaders last night accepted President Bush's offer to discuss the war-funding standoff, capitulating to the White House request after a day of alternately snubbing the invite and proposing meetings on their own turf.
"We will be at the White House on Wednesday to talk with the president," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said in a joint statement released last night.
"We will listen to his position, but in return we will insist that he listen to concerns of the American people that his policies in Iraq have failed and we need to change course," they said.
Earlier in the day, Mr. Reid balked when the White House announced that the Nevada Democrat had agreed to attend the meeting and discuss the $100 billion war-funding bill that Mr. Bush has vowed to veto.
Reid spokesman Jim Manley had said the Nevada Democrat would rebuff offers to talk until he gets "a signal from the White House that they are prepared to drop their demand that this meeting is a listening session only and this meeting will not include negotiations."
Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, also began the day declining Mr. Bush's invitation -- reiterating the stance the leaders took Tuesday after the White House characterized Congress' role in the meeting as listeners not negotiators.
There was no indication from the White House last night that the president had altered the terms of his invitation.
The White House had said it was "perplexed" by the dispute over the regularly scheduled Wednesday meeting with congressional leaders, which it said would focus on the war-funding bills with veto-provoking timetables to pull out troops from Iraq.
"Our legislative affairs staff was explicit when extending the invitations," White House deputy press secretary Dana Perino told The Washington Times. "The meeting on Wednesday is a meeting to discuss the supplemental."
Yesterday's confusion highlights the difficulty for both the White House and the Democrat-controlled Congress to determine how to resolve their fight over $100 billion in emergency war funding for Iraq and Afghanistan.
http://washingtontimes.com/national/...1631-1149r.htm

Whenever libs are in power they will let it go to their heads.

The current polls show it

Strange how libs jump on evey poll showing Pres Bush's approval rating down - but they seem to want to dismiss the ones showing thier numbers down

See...this is exactly why Republicans can't win elections anymore.

You've all lost touch with reality!

See...this is exactly why Republicans can't win elections anymore.

You've all lost touch with reality!

Dems finally won ONE election

What happened in 2000, 2002, and 2004?

Oh, they were "stolen"

It seems America is not a liberal country and Dems will learn that again in 08

What a shocker!

Dems flip flop again.................

Democrats will meet Bush on war funds
By Joseph Curl and S.A. Miller
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Democratic leaders last night accepted President Bush's offer to discuss the war-funding standoff, capitulating to the White House request after a day of alternately snubbing the invite and proposing meetings on their own turf.
"We will be at the White House on Wednesday to talk with the president," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said in a joint statement released last night.
"We will listen to his position, but in return we will insist that he listen to concerns of the American people that his policies in Iraq have failed and we need to change course," they said.
Earlier in the day, Mr. Reid balked when the White House announced that the Nevada Democrat had agreed to attend the meeting and discuss the $100 billion war-funding bill that Mr. Bush has vowed to veto.
Reid spokesman Jim Manley had said the Nevada Democrat would rebuff offers to talk until he gets "a signal from the White House that they are prepared to drop their demand that this meeting is a listening session only and this meeting will not include negotiations."
Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, also began the day declining Mr. Bush's invitation -- reiterating the stance the leaders took Tuesday after the White House characterized Congress' role in the meeting as listeners not negotiators.
There was no indication from the White House last night that the president had altered the terms of his invitation.
The White House had said it was "perplexed" by the dispute over the regularly scheduled Wednesday meeting with congressional leaders, which it said would focus on the war-funding bills with veto-provoking timetables to pull out troops from Iraq.
"Our legislative affairs staff was explicit when extending the invitations," White House deputy press secretary Dana Perino told The Washington Times. "The meeting on Wednesday is a meeting to discuss the supplemental."
Yesterday's confusion highlights the difficulty for both the White House and the Democrat-controlled Congress to determine how to resolve their fight over $100 billion in emergency war funding for Iraq and Afghanistan.
http://washingtontimes.com/national/...1631-1149r.htm

so...let me get this straight...now you are complaining that democrats have agreed to meet with the chimp? make up your mind.

so...let me get this straight...now you are complaining that democrats have agreed to meet with the chimp? make up your mind.

Not at all, Pointing out yet ANOTHER flip flop from the Dems

They cannot seem to make up their "minds"

Maybe the saw the polls from yesterday

they have decided to talk to the chimp...do you reallly want to criticize them for THAT?

I wish they would make a decision and stick with it - something difficult for libs to do

Of course since libs govern by polls I am not surprised they did another Kerry style flip flop

I wish they would make a decision and stick with it - something difficult for libs to do

Of course since libs govern by polls I am not surprised they did another Kerry style flip flop

are you criticising democrats for now wanting to talk to the president?

and by "flip flops", do you mean like George Bush who said that America should not be involved in nation building? is that what you mean?

are you criticising democrats for now wanting to talk to the president?

and by "flip flops", do you mean like George Bush who said that America should not be involved in nation building? is that what you mean?

Libs do not have a clue as to what they are doing - and it is showing

They have been all over the map with their positions and they cannot even agree on a meeting with Pres Bush

They are providing alot of great material

Libs do not have a clue as to what they are doing - and it is showing

They have been all over the map with their positions and they cannot even agree on a meeting with Pres Bush

They are providing alot of great material

answer my questions.

Are you criticizing democrats for agreeing to talk with the president?

by flip flops, do you mean like when Bush said we should not be involved in nation building?

answer my questions.

Are you criticizing democrats for agreeing to talk with the president?

by flip flops, do you mean like when Bush said we should not be involved in nation building?

You know you have MM when is stuck on repeat

You know you have MM when is stuck on repeat

you know you have RSR when he refuses to answer your questions...

which, I guess, means that I have him 100% of the time because he NEVER answers my questions about ANYTHING!

whether it is flip flops, or green power or the ruination of christmas or the supposed 60% decrease in american casualties or ANYTHING...

he NEVER answers ANYTHING.....

that must mean, by YOUR definition, RSR, I own your sorry ass.

you know you have RSR when he refuses to answer your questions...

which, I guess, means that I have him 100% of the time because he NEVER answers my questions about ANYTHING!

whether it is flip flops, or green power or the ruination of christmas or the supposed 60% decrease in american casualties or ANYTHING...

he NEVER answers ANYTHING.....

that must mean, by YOUR definition, RSR, I own your sorry ass.

Now he changes the subject - you are making this to easy this morning MM

it doesn't matter what thread you are on, RSR...you never answer questions.

you just never do.

if you think that my pointing that out makes something "easy", good for you.

it is the truth. In this thread, I am asking you whether you are criticizing democrats for wanting to talk with your president.

in another thread, I am asking you if you are going to stand my your comments calling my use of the word "tarbaby" a racist remark?

in another thread, I am asking you to explain how changing the name of a school vacation RUINS Christmas.

in another thread, I am asking you to please explain your assertion that we have seen a 60% decrease in casualties since the start of the surge...

it doesn't matter what the subject, or what the thread.... I ask you questions, and you run away from them. that is what you do.

He's Republican, he cant defend any assertions, his own or ones he feeds on from the Government, because they are all hollow, they are designed for the general public to just accept, not as facts, but as the unquestionable holy words of their Republican Gods.

Republican could be considered a political religion, it calls for no free thought or rationale. Just blind belief, and conviction.

The Brain of RSR
homer-simpson-wallpaper-brain-1024.jpg

Forum List

Back