Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

Did you see that interview a few years ago where an UNSCREENED FEMALE JOURNALIST got thru the Bush "screeners" and actually started asking him REAL TOUGH QUESTIONS?? Bush panicked. It was hilarious watching Bush collapse under real baseballs instead of softballs.

If what you say reallt happened - Pres Bush still won the election - what does that tell you about Kerry?

The last things Dems want to do in a debate is answer a bunch of questions

If what you say reallt happened - Pres Bush still won the election - what does that tell you about Kerry?

The last things Dems want to do in a debate is answer a bunch of questions

Bush Admits Skull and Bones
SoreMystic - 25 sec - 7-Feb-2006 - (26 ratings)
... Bush admits to being involved with the secret society, as well as "many other secrets" with a seemingly standard answer. ...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA[/ame]

John Kerry secret society - Skull and Bones
yantrax - 30 sec - 25-Sep-2006 - (21 ratings)
Skull and bones
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0KbC3ydTQI[/ame]

2 sides of the same coin to give the illusion of choice
s

I find it humorous that people like Edwards refuses to particpate in debates sponsored by Fox so that Fox is not given a broader "platform" to preach it's ideology.....however, he fully endorses giving the Syrians, et. al., a platform to preach their ideology ....... by supporting Speaker Pelosi's trip to the ME.

There is something just WRONG about these people's thinking. Why is it wrong to support "radical" American viewpoints, but not wrong to support "radical" foreign viewpoints?

It's stuff like this that helps me weed potential candidates off my list of those that I'm interested in listening to. Refusing to debate because the sponsor of the debate might be "right wing"? Come on!!! :cuckoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Bush Admits Skull and Bones
SoreMystic - 25 sec - 7-Feb-2006 - (26 ratings)
... Bush admits to being involved with the secret society, as well as "many other secrets" with a seemingly standard answer. ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiisokDGbfA

John Kerry secret society - Skull and Bones
yantrax - 30 sec - 25-Sep-2006 - (21 ratings)
Skull and bones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0KbC3ydTQI

2 sides of the same coin to give the illusion of choice
s

There was a choice .........

Voters saw a flip floping arrogrant liberal who wanted to fight a more sensisitve war

and a strong decisive leader who is taking the fight to the terrorists

Is that why CNN put a large black X over VP Cheny's face while he was giving a speech?

Or a CNN anchor said "good" when San Fran Nan told A Republican she makes the rules now and there would be no discussion over how a committee would be run?

I can list alot more of the open bias of CNN

Can you tell us how Fox News editotializes the news?

"some people say" that if you would pull your head out of your ass and watch the movie, "Outfoxed" you would know the answer to that question.

"some people say" that if you would pull your head out of your ass and watch the movie, "Outfoxed" you would know the answer to that question.

Typical of you MM

"Outfoxed" was a sliced and diced hit piece much like a Michael Moore movie

It pisses of libs since people now have a choice where they get their cable news (much like talk radio does)

Libs were so happy when they had a total grip on the media 20 years ago. Then, libs could slant and report then news they way they wanted

Now they have competition and their bias is expsoed on a daily basis

People now have a choice where to get their information - and libs do not like it

That is why libs want to try and pass the "Fairness Doctrine" and silence those other voices

Typical of you MM

"Outfoxed" was a sliced and diced hit piece much like a Michael Moore movie

It pisses of libs since people now have a choice where they get their cable news (much like talk radio does)

Libs were so happy when they had a total grip on the media 20 years ago. Then, libs could slant and report then news they way they wanted

Now they have competition and their bias is expsoed on a daily basis

People now have a choice where to get their information - and libs do not like it

That is why libs want to try and pass the "Fairness Doctrine" and silence those other voices

did YOU watch Outfoxed? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch Bowling for Columbine? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch F9/11? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch Roger and Me? Yes or No?

did YOU watch Outfoxed? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch Bowling for Columbine? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch F9/11? Yes or No?

Did YOU watch Roger and Me? Yes or No?

I saw the clips of the distortion. One fact I know about "Outfoxed" that was a distortion was how the director said every night Hannity would say "X number of days until the election when the voters will reelect Pres Bush"

What he did NOT say Colmes would say on alternate nights "X number of days until the voters will elect John F Kerry President of the US"

Hannity and Clomes would take turns with their countdown

I know you are pissed the liberal media does not have the monoploy they once had

Libs only want to give people a choice if they make the choice libs want them to make

I saw the clips of the distortion. One fact I know about "Outfoxed" that was a distortion was how the director said every night Hannity would say "X number of days until the election when the voters will reelect Pres Bush"

What he did NOT say Colmes would say on alternate nights "X number of days until the voters will elect John F Kerry President of the US"

Hannity and Clomes would take turns with their countdown

I know you are pissed the liberal media does not have the monoploy they once had

Libs only want to give people a choice if they make the choice libs want them to make

so...I take it that would be a NO to all four questions, is that correct?

Keep trying to change the argument MM

When you are getting your ass kicked you do it everytime

YOU asked me for proof of Fox's bias....I cited a movie that I have watched from demonstates that bias.... YOU denigrate the movie ...I asked if you had seen the movie... you seem to want to avoid saying NO. I can understand how silly it is for you to criticize a movie that you have never seen.

and rest assured..... any time you think you have kicked MY ass...it has been a fantasy in your head only. Ask anyone else on this board (with the exception of your "friend" glockmail) if you have ever won an argument with me...or with anyone. I dare you.

YOU asked me for proof of Fox's bias....I cited a movie that I have watched from demonstates that bias.... YOU denigrate the movie ...I asked if you had seen the movie... you seem to want to avoid saying NO. I can understand how silly it is for you to criticize a movie that you have never seen.

and rest assured..... any time you think you have kicked MY ass...it has been a fantasy in your head only. Ask anyone else on this board (with the exception of your "friend" glockmail) if you have ever won an argument with me...or with anyone. I dare you.

Denigrate it by pointing out one of the flaws?

have you seen the movie? yes or no?

and no movie is without flaws... that does not mean that the movie is false.

just answer the question: have you seen the movie?

I saw the distortions and what they "left out"

Libs hate Fox news because they report the other side of the issues and give both sides

Using slanted hack films as facts is even more fucking ridiculous

But then if you did not - you would not be a liberal

how would you know that the film is a slanted hack film if you have not seen it?

oh wait...let me guess.... by relying on OTHER PEOPLE do do all your critical thinking and analysis for you and then cutting and pasting THEIR words and THEIR ideas and acting as if you did the work yourself!

how would you know that the film is a slanted hack film if you have not seen it?

oh wait...let me guess.... by relying on OTHER PEOPLE do do all your critical thinking and analysis for you and then cutting and pasting THEIR words and THEIR ideas and acting as if you did the work yourself!

Robert Greenwald is hardly objective director

He is a Moveon.org kook, has savaged Wal Mart, and is your typical lib

He is another Michael Moore

Forum List

Back