Why All This Drama Over Obama?

Traditionalist white voters know that America is fairly quickly evolving away from a population dominated by White Christians, where White Christians are the only meaningful special interest (So much so that they aren't special - they're just that nation's interest). With 30% of voters likely to be minorities in 2012, their power is slipping.

And it scares them because it's not the America they grew up in - where the interests of white folks were the only interest. And the nation is being led by one of "them" - with the added fear that he's educated, has travelled the world and has a spine.

They'll get over it.

"And the nation is being led by one of "them" - with the added fear that he's educated, has travelled the world and has a spine."

Let me know when we are "lead" by someone like that.

Traditionalist white voters know that America is fairly quickly evolving away from a population dominated by White Christians, where White Christians are the only meaningful special interest (So much so that they aren't special - they're just that nation's interest). With 30% of voters likely to be minorities in 2012, their power is slipping.

And it scares them because it's not the America they grew up in - where the interests of white folks were the only interest. And the nation is being led by one of "them" - with the added fear that he's educated, has travelled the world and has a spine.

They'll get over it.

omg,

What liberals reject is the fact that to the majority of conservatives, race makes no difference, policy does

I disagree. How is obsessing over his Birth cert, Childhood back ground and his college transcripts supposed to support your statement?

what else could it be about? To me, it sounds like the right wing of the Republican party saying hes "not one of us", a nice way of saying hes a blackie. I see no other logical explanation for these obsessions of the neo con's.

go read one of Rdeans posts.....and you will see the bigotry of a left winger....everything is about race with that one.....

If it has to be spelled out for you then one has to question your comprehension ability

Dont make it personal. Not a good idea in a political discussion.

Its not difficult, just like in the past, African Americans were treated "differently", putting it lightly. So as I see it, instead of right out racial slurs and comments. Its more about trying to prove he is "different" via these other avenues.

hey, its not my fault we have this ugly history in America. It is what it is.

Do you know who sold those "differently treated African Americans "into slavery? Their own people so get off the soapbox and quit trying to evade every issue by crying racism.

Why do you hate and fear whitey so much?

If it has to be spelled out for you then one has to question your comprehension ability

Its not difficult, just like in the past, African Americans were treated "differently", putting it lightly. So as I see it, instead of right out racial slurs and comments. Its more about trying to prove he is "different" via these other avenues.

Do you know who sold those "differently treated African Americans "into slavery? Their own people so get off the soapbox and quit trying to evade every issue by crying racism.

Wow... just wow. Let's ignore slavery and put the focus and blame where it really belongs, right back on the Africans themselves. Those poor poor white people, they shouldn't be blamed, after all it wasn't them who rounded up all the black people to be sold and crammed into slave ships. It was the black people themselves! So let's let off a culture of slave owning... because they're the innocent party in this.

Good one.

I dunno...

... mebbe somebody pushed the drama button...

... possum lookin' up an' grinnin'...

... like a, well, possum.
~))) :eusa_shifty:

Oh boy! This is special.

Tell me more - who were "Their own people"? Same tribes? Or just same skin color?

Oh boy! This is special.

Tell me more - who were "Their own people"? Same tribes? Or just same skin color?

Why don't you look it up. What am I your mentor?

Wow... just wow. Let's ignore slavery and put the focus and blame where it really belongs, right back on the Africans themselves. Those poor poor white people, they shouldn't be blamed, after all it wasn't them who rounded up all the black people to be sold and crammed into slave ships. It was the black people themselves! So let's let off a culture of slave owning... because they're the innocent party in this.

Good one.

I have an even better idea. Don't like it...leave. Pretty simple. But in your world I perhaps should pay reparations to people that my ancestors did nothing to. In fact, my ancestors weren't here during slavery. So once again...cry me a river, reverse racist!

Last edited:

Oh boy! This is special.

Because I know the answer.

You, apparently, are afraid of the answer: Is "their own people" the same tribe or the same skin color?

You, apparently, are afraid of the answer: Is "their own people" the same tribe or the same skin color?

Nice try: Do your own research.

who really brought the slaves here? - Google Search
I would avoid answering the question if I were you, too. Now one more time before people start to see the truth:

In your earlier comment, is "their own people" their own tribe or people with the same skin color?

Nice try: Do your own research.

who really brought the slaves here? - Google Search
I would avoid answering the question if I were you, too. Now one more time before people start to see the truth:

In your earlier comment, is "their own people" their own tribe or people with the same skin color?

And one more time...look it up. If you're too lazy or obstinate...then may I respectfully say..f.uck off. Why you ask? Because in the overall scheme of things and life...I really don't give a shit.

It's about his political philosophy, not what color he is. Maybe you are from a Military or Government background and know little outside of taking and following orders, for most of us, it is different. Just a thought. Obama made it in the first time unvetted. That was wrong. You make it about Race. Why is every Black Conservative an Uncle Tom. You may be right making it about Race, only not in the way you think.

It's about his political philosophy, not what color he is. Maybe you are from a Military or Government background and know little outside of taking and following orders, for most of us, it is different. Just a thought. Obama made it in the first time unvetted. That was wrong. You make it about Race. Why is every Black Conservative an Uncle Tom. You may be right making it about Race, only not in the way you think.

I'll take the leap and the heat. It's because the REAL RACISTS in this country aren't only white.

And one more time...look it up.

I know the answer, kid.

Because in the overall scheme of things and life...I really don't give a shit.
Of course you don't. If you knew the answer you'd lose your racist meme.

And one more time...look it up.

I know the answer, kid.

Because in the overall scheme of things and life...I really don't give a shit.
Of course you don't. If you knew the answer you'd lose your racist meme.

Yep. I'm a racist because you're a lazy shit! I think we all got it. :clap2:

Lots of desperation from you OWS parasites. The race card is a viable political strategy for you idiots. It shows how frail you little pussies are. You cannot defend obammy's agenda, accomplishments, or personal history, so you are left with nothing to defend your messiah with. You must play the victim to us mean ole racist conservatives. I wish every one of you parasites would disappear. But I know that won't happen. Instead, you will allow your parasitic, loser mentalities to spread. The problem with America is its people. We have become weak, dependent, and suspicious of our own capabilities as individuals. The pussies are taking over, and demanding more freebies. It used to be that the losers in life shut up, put their noses to the grindstone, and improved their lot. Now, you fucks stomp your feet, clench your fists, and scream for others to take care of you, en masse. Awesome development.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back