Whose lives matter?

Whose lives matter?

• Black lives matter

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • All lives matter

Votes: 22 88.0%

• Total voters
That's another problem black folks have, they can't see the obvious.
I'm black and its obvious you are prone to hair lice.
Thanks for proving my point.
Youre welcome. Now about that hair lice problem you have. When are you going to get it fixed?
I take it you had a severe problem with hair lice maybe in grade school and all the kids made fun of you. Now the rest of your life revolves around hair lice and your also scared of monkeys, cave's and white folks, sucks to be you. How was my read of you...:bye1:
bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_3333.jpg
You almost guessed correctly about the lice. There was this filthy white boy in my kindergarten class that caught hair lice. I had nightmares about it even though I didnt catch any since I am Black. He was always dirty and smelled bad like a wet dog. I bet you were just like this boy.

I fear nothing least of all cave monkeys such as yourself and definitely not white people. I go out of my way to make sure they are not afraid of me to give you an example of how unafraid of them I am.

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

Head Lice and African American Hair

I'm tired of educating yo racist stupid monkey ass, go back to college...:afro:

Youre welcome. Now about that hair lice problem you have. When are you going to get it fixed?
I take it you had a severe problem with hair lice maybe in grade school and all the kids made fun of you. Now the rest of your life revolves around hair lice and your also scared of monkeys, cave's and white folks, sucks to be you. How was my read of you...:bye1:
You almost guessed correctly about the lice. There was this filthy white boy in my kindergarten class that caught hair lice. I had nightmares about it even though I didnt catch any since I am Black. He was always dirty and smelled bad like a wet dog. I bet you were just like this boy.

I fear nothing least of all cave monkeys such as yourself and definitely not white people. I go out of my way to make sure they are not afraid of me to give you an example of how unafraid of them I am.

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

I dont know why you are tired since you arent doing anything cave monkey. If a Black person were to catch hair lice it would be from a white person.

News - Hair-Raising Facts About Lice

"White people get head lice more often than other racial groups. And girls and women tend to get them more often than boys or men because their hair is longer, says Dr Mervyn Elgart, emeritus professor of dermatology at George Washington University."

I dont know why you are tired since you arent doing anything cave monkey. If a Black person were to catch hair lice it would be from a white person.

"White people get head lice more often than other racial groups. And girls and women tend to get them more often than boys or men because their hair is longer, says Dr Mervyn Elgart, emeritus professor of dermatology at George Washington University."

This is why your race is inbred and has the worst genetic diversity.

Soft+lips_857c59_4738559.jpg

Now I'm getting vibes that you're probably a half/breed and you hate your white half like obongo hates his. I'm not into school yard antics so I'll have to say adios...
:fu:

Thanks for all the thread bumps fool...

That's another problem black folks have, they can't see the obvious.

You keep saying how you don't fear white peeps. You're like the guy who gets none but keep saying how many white chicks he's banged. No WAIT! That IS you!!! :D

Now I'm getting vibes that you're probably a half/breed and you hate your white half like obongo hates his. I'm not into school yard antics so I'll have to say adios...
:fu:

Thanks for all the thread bumps fool...

I'm getting vibes you smell like a wet dog and that you are inbred. Obviously the picture brought back memories. No problem. I like having fun with you cave monkeys. :laugh:

You keep saying how you don't fear white peeps. You're like the guy who gets none but keep saying how many white chicks he's banged. No WAIT! That IS you!!! :D
Why would I fear a white person? The males are afraid to look me in the eye and the females have nothing but love for me.

During the Democratic presidential debate a question from a young black man, " via Facebook" was
“Black lives matter or all lives matter.”

What say you?

Its not a contest white people. Your lives still matter while someone says black lives matter.
Its just more white boy whining. They create thread after thread crying their eyes out. :laugh:

Why would I fear a white person? The males are afraid to look me in the eye and the females have nothing but love for me.
It's obvious that you fear white people and never got any white poossy. You're like the boxer who gets nailed and then smiles and shakes his head as though it didn't hurt. That's when you can tell it hurt. And you're such an easy read.

It's obvious that you fear white people and never got any white poossy. You're like the boxer who gets nailed and then smiles and shakes his head as though it didn't hurt. That's when you can tell it hurt. And you're such an easy read.
I see you have gotten your ass kicked before? I honestly cant think of anything funnier than the concept of being afriad of white people now that I think about it. Its obvious to me that your fears that live in that space behind your dreams are only subdued by your hope that I am afraid of whites. I will allow you to think I am afraid. However, I caution you to not let it get your ass kicked agian mistakenly assuming this of the next Black guy you meet. :laugh:

Those Trump KKK Supporters were #BlackLivesMatter Activists
February 24, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
large_image.jpg

Media outlets quickly picked up a story about two Klansmen in full robes and caps standing outside a Nevada caucus site to "support" Donald Trump. While Trump certainly has a very active Neo-Nazi Alt-Right base, it mostly spends its time on Twitter calling conservatives "cuckservatives" and retweeting anime and Taylor Swift memes to make themselves seem younger than they are. (That doesn't mean he's responsible for them.)

There was one obvious problem with these two KKK Trump supporters. They were black.

Those Trump KKK Supporters were #BlackLivesMatter Activists

I see you have gotten your ass kicked before? I honestly cant think of anything funnier than the concept of being afriad of white people now that I think about it. Its obvious to me that your fears that live in that space behind your dreams are only subdued by your hope that I am afraid of whites. I will allow you to think I am afraid. However, I caution you to not let it get your ass kicked agian mistakenly assuming this of the next Black guy you meet. :laugh:
If you're not afraid of white peeps, then simply stop saying that you're not afraid of them. That's called a "tell" in poker. Which you likely suck at. :D

If you're not afraid of white peeps, then simply stop saying that you're not afraid of them. That's called a "tell" in poker. Which you likely suck at. :D
Why would I stop saying its laughable for you to assume that I am afraid of white peeps? Does it bother you that badly?
laugh.gif

The last time I played poker it was strip poker and I lost to this white girl in my barracks. Even though she won she did the sucking.

Judge BOLDLY Sticks It To Black Lives Matter Like No One Before: ‘Black Lives DON’T Matter To…’
Colleen Conley March 30, 2016
Screen-Shot-2016-03-30-at-1.12.34-PM.png

Justice Edward McLaughlin presided over the case of Tareek Arnold, who shot a rival gang member four times at close range last summer. Twenty-four-year old Arnold — who had a prior conviction for gun possession — escaped custody after he was apprehended for the shooting and was on the lam for a month before being captured again in July.

“Black lives matter,” Justice Edward McLaughlin told Arnold, as he sentenced him in Manhattan Supreme Court, but he didn’t stop there…

“I have heard it, I know it, but the sad fact is in this courtroom, so often what happens is manifestations of the fact that black lives don’t matter to black people with guns.”

Adding a strange twist to the case was the testimony of the shooting victim, who insisted that the suspect was not responsible for the shooting that almost killed him, despite the fact that surveillance footage at the scene clearly showed that the defendant was, indeed, the shooter.

Justice McLaughlin — who has presided over hundreds of gun cases in New York and has railed against the city’s gun culture — even lambasted the man who had been shot, calling him an “abject liar.”

While the prosecutor pushed for the maximum sentence, Arnold’s lawyer asked for leniency due to the fact that the shooter had a one-year-old son.

But McLaughlin would hear none of it.

“Do not ask a judge in this room, in this building, or in this system to somehow make amends for the people who commit violent acts and who by their violent acts wind up leaving people orphaned, abandoned, fatherless, etc,” he retorted.

Judge BOLDLY Sticks It To Black Lives Matter Like No One Before: 'Black Lives DON'T Matter To...'

Another weak attempt to subvert the concept of BlackLivesMatter. Another fail.

Looks like Ray Lewis agrees with me.

“I’m trying to figure out if black lives really matter,” an emotional Ray Lewis said in thevideoposted on his personal page Saturday. “The March murder rate rose by 29 percent, but we’re not rioting in the streets over black-on-black crime. “I’m trying to figure out in my mind why no one is paying attention to black men killing black men,” he continued. “Why do we always find ourselves as the victims, and now we have the separation once again that we’re being victimized because of one bad white cop, two bad white cops, three bad white cops, killing a young black brother. But every day we have black-on-black crime, killing each other.

“I know black lives matter, because I’m a black man, but man, stop killing each other. Man, we got to put these guns down in Chicago. Baltimore, Miami, man it ain’t that hard. You got to be OK with earning a living. It ain’t supposed to be easy,” Mr. Lewis said. “If we don’t change what we’re doing not only will our kids not have a future, but we might find ourselves extinct.”

Forum List

Back