Who's in the mood for a Trump Rally?

It's 10 til 8, where the Mango Mussolini?

The Drumpfster Fire

Boss Tweet
Cheeto Benito
Orange Anus

"Tangello Fruit Roll-Up Stretched Over Cat Litter Donald Trump" <<< :oops: Yeah, they go deep with it.
Tangerine Tornado
Trumpenstein

The Bigoted Billionaire

Here, leftist shitlords, call him wtf ever you want, you fuckin' shitheads.

They just want you to think they're clever.

Their mommies were all too busy staying stoned and selling it on the street corner to actually love their children.

They just want some acceptance.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Poor babies.

It's 10 til 8, where the Mango Mussolini?

The Drumpfster Fire

Boss Tweet
Cheeto Benito
Orange Anus

"Tangello Fruit Roll-Up Stretched Over Cat Litter Donald Trump" <<< :oops: Yeah, they go deep with it.
Tangerine Tornado
Trumpenstein

The Bigoted Billionaire

Here, leftist shitlords, call him wtf ever you want, you fuckin' shitheads.

dumpster fire.gif

I do not talk to Democrats. Democrats are the party of the KKK
This is different. People of all colors and sexual orientation are there.
The Trump Rally I was at a lady had on a sign "I am Gay but not stupid I am voting Trump"
That right there made my day!

Bro, here is a History Lesson

The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynching's, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.

In contrast, the Republican Party was founded in 1854 as an anti-slavery party. Its mission was to stop the spread of slavery into the new western territories with the aim of abolishing it entirely. This effort, however, was dealt a major blow by the Supreme Court. In the 1857 case Dred Scott v. Sandford, the court ruled that slaves aren’t citizens; they’re property. The seven justices who voted in favor of slavery? All Democrats. The two justices who dissented? Both Republicans.

Bro... Lincoln freed the slaves... Republican
Really? Why is it that the only black folks you see at Klan rallies.....I mean Trump rallies are black fools who are paid to be there.

Could be considering once the NYAG is finished with that tribe, he'll be applying for welfare.
Could be monkeys fly, but they don't.

Letitia James and that assclown judge are not getting any traction.

Their case is already done because they're stupid and the case is illegal, and they're bias is obvious.

That's a big nono in a court of law.

Forum List

Back