What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's In Charge?

Windship

VIP Member
Reaction score
Our government is OWNED and controlled by a ruling elite and their corporations. They, not us, benefit. If you have a problem with what the government is doing, I suggest you put blame where blame is do...the ruling elite and their corporations.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup - and we thought obozo would change that. He turned out to be the most corrupt president in history. Now we'll see about trump.

OP
Windship

Windship

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup - and we thought obozo would change that. He turned out to be the most corrupt president in history. Now we'll see about trump.

Thats right. "wait and see". Treating him as a savior so soon, just gives him a free ticket to do anything without scrutiny from the public. Me and you?..we're gonna wait and see.

OP
Windship

Windship

VIP Member
Reaction score
I DO like the fact he reiterated his promise to hold to 5 years after public service before they can be a lobbyist but Ive been watching this shit for decades.

OP
Windship

Windship

VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon, where are all the globalists that blame everything on the gov or the population?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List