Whom The Gods Would Destroy.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....they first make mad.

Now where is that more evident than in the movement led by our former President, the titular head of the LBGT Movement.

Today's iteration of the madness...
Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

"FINALLY! National Sorority Begins Accepting Dudes Who Pretend To Be Women

Alpha Chi Omega, the 193-chapter national sorority, will now allow dudes who dress up as and pretend to be women to become pledges and, ultimately, full-fledged members.

“Hello, sisters,” Harris tells Alpha Chi Omega members in the video.
“Members from all across the country have sought guidance about transgender women who’ve expressed interest in joining,” she then explains between frosty smiles.
“To stay relevant in today’s world, Alpha Chi must be inclusive of all who live and identity as women regardless of their gender assigned at birth.”
“A transgender woman is just as much of a woman as I am,"

Not everyone associated with Alpha Chi Omega is happy about the decision. Some alumnae took to Facebook to express criticism.
I am relieved to see that I am not alone in my disappointment in Alpha Chi Omega's decision on gender diversity. We owe it to our current sisters and those to come in the future to protect them. This position does to meet that responsibility. It's sad to see AXO falling into the trap of being PC instead of really thinking what this means. You may as well give up being a single gender fraternal organization. What is to stop a male (who considers himself a male) to join? You open the door to all now. I'm very sad. I was sad that my daughter never had the chance to join AXO. Now maybe I'm glad she can't. I will be rethinking further foundation donations, as I'm sure other disappointed sisters will be doing as well."
FINALLY! National Sorority Begins Accepting Dudes Who Pretend To Be Women

It isn't really possible to stop this juggernaut by picking on the "dregs".

I don't care about individuals having their opinions, just sayin'.

“To stay relevant in today’s world, Alpha Chi must be inclusive of all who live and identity as women regardless of their gender assigned at birth.”
Basic biology doesn't seem to be a strong point with lefty liberals. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

To be a Liberal, one must never question any blather put out by the elites......no matter how utterly insane.

PC defines what it means to be Alt Right by using the Rush Limbough mirror post

Now where is that more evident than in the movement led by our former President, the titular head of the LBGT Movement.

Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Alpha Chi Omega, the 193-chapter national sorority, will now allow dudes who dress up as and pretend to be women to become pledges and, ultimately, full-fledged members.

“Members from all across the country have sought guidance about transgender women who’ve expressed interest in joining,” she then explains between frosty smiles.

Not everyone associated with Alpha Chi Omega is happy about the decision. Some alumnae took to Facebook to express criticism.
I am relieved to see that I am not alone in my disappointment in Alpha Chi Omega's decision on gender diversity. We owe it to our current sisters and those to come in the future to protect them. This position does to meet that responsibility. It's sad to see AXO falling into the trap of being PC instead of really thinking what this means. You may as well give up being a single gender fraternal organization. What is to stop a male (who considers himself a male) to join? You open the door to all now. I'm very sad. I was sad that my daughter never had the chance to join AXO. Now maybe I'm glad she can't. I will be rethinking further foundation donations, as I'm sure other disappointed sisters will be doing as well."

As a Christian, there is only one God.
Who would God destroy you ask? Well the Bible does say this:
"The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."-Revelations 11:18
There's no guessing here or conjecture.

"The nations were angry, and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your people who revere your name, both great and small-- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."-Revelations 11:18

Take notes, you imbecile.
The phrase "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad" is well known to those of us who have read Longfellow.

It is apropos to the topic I chose to post about.

Be sure to drop back once you gain an education.

The phrase "Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad" is well known to those of us who have read Longfellow.

I am sure that there is competent medical help near you. Seek it. No reason to remain mad.

I am sure that there is competent medical help near you. Seek it. No reason to remain mad.

You're squealing like a stuck pig...you stuck pig.

Clearly you could not find any error in my OP, or you surely would have pointed it out.

Wanna try again....after you stop squealing?

Continuing with the theme that Liberals are truly insane, today we find their lawmakers telling HIV infected individuals to go right ahead and infect others.....or, at least, minimizing any penalty for doing so.

"BY SOPHIA BOLLAG Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, CALIF.
Exposing a person to HIV is treated more seriously under California law than infecting someone with any other communicable disease, a policy some lawmakers say is a relic of the decades-old AIDS scare that unfairly punishes HIV-positive people based on outdated science.

Several lawmakers are promoting a bill by state Sen. Scott Wiener, D-San Francisco, that would make it a misdemeanor instead of a felony to intentionally expose someone to HIV, the virus that causes the immune system-weakening disease AIDS. The change would treat HIV like other communicable diseases under California law.

Under current law, if a person who knows they are infected with HIV has unprotected sex without telling their partner they have the virus, they can be convicted of a felony and face years of jail time. Intentional transmission of any other communicable disease, even a potentially deadly condition like hepatitis, is a misdemeanor."
California lawmakers want to repeal HIV criminalization laws

For their own good, Liberals should be housed and locked in psychiatric institutions.

Really.

I am pretty sure that the op and I are similar politically. I am not, however, 100% sure. I usually totally zone out after the first couple of sentences because there is just WAY too much gobble-d-gook in there. It is like she is trying to be Hemingway or something.

And, no, she is not writing on a level over my head. I understand her prose and references. It is just too laborious to read. Reading her posts are a literary trudge through quicksand.

No offense to the op. Just cut out all the crap and try to be more concise. If you want to be a writer then submit your product to publishing houses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am pretty sure that the op and I are similar politically. I am not, however, 100% sure. I usually totally zone out after the first couple of sentences because there is just WAY too much gobble-d-gook in there. It is like she is trying to be Hemingway or something.

And, no, she is not writing on a level over my head. I understand her prose and references. It is just too laborious to read. Reading her posts are a literary trudge through quicksand.

No offense to the op. Just cut out all the crap and try to be more concise. If you want to be a writer then submit your product to publishing houses.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"No offense to the op. Just cut out all the crap and try to be more concise. If you want to be a writer then submit your product to publishing houses."

As far as you influencing my style…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall.

I hereby absolve you of any mandate that would force you to read any of my posts.
Henceforth, and forthwith.

Oh....and BTW.....I wasn't offended.
Be well.

Love the title. We see this happening wherever you look

The world is insane. The once great West is destroying itself.

Forum List

Back