Whodunnit?: Hundreds of Thousands Of Birds Fell Out Of The Sky In Southwest And Now We Know Why

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It comes down to climate change. It has caused a massive and very long drought in the southwest that is killing birds and probably other animals.

Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 6.07.08 AM.png

The plants and animals those birds rely on for food aren't growing or there for the birds to eat because of the drought.

As the article says, think of the canary in the coal mine. Those birds are the canaries.

Humans are the coal mine.

Drought is a natural phenomenon- man can adapt and so does nature- man ain't gonna change nature, but, through human innovation, he can adapt- mandating to buy votes from idiots is just that- man made attempt to be relevant to nature- he ain't.

It comes down to climate change. It has caused a massive and very long drought in the southwest that is killing birds and probably other animals.

View attachment 434013

The plants and animals those birds rely on for food aren't growing or there for the birds to eat because of the drought.

As the article says, think of the canary in the coal mine. Those birds are the canaries.

There must be 2 version of the CO2 molecule: one for droughts and one for floods, right? Is CO2 like thalidomide?

"Floods are made more likely by the more extreme weather patterns caused by long-term global climate change. ... Extreme floods can be triggered by intense precipitation, longer duration, close repetition of precipitations or a combination of these." Mar 3, 2020

How climate change is making record-breaking floods the new normal.

I feel bad for the critters on this earth.
My cat, Davey Crockett, has it made- many are abused for sure- people who abuse 4 legged critters need to be shot, including cops who shoot innocent dogs and people- 4 leggeds have an advantage over humans though, when climate is a factor- they just move on- humans sit around and complain and point fingers and pretend they're special-

BTW, India, last I heard, could produce real chrome which is illegal in the US- but, real chrome is a better product- US citizens (bikers in particular) like real chrome- it lasts with little maintenance- why is it illegal here?

The stupid conservatives don't understand that we are killing the planet. Food isn't available for animals and they are dying.

There was a long expose in the news a few years ago about why immigrants are coming to America from south and Central America.

The article was titled "food doesn't grow here anymore."

If people don't realize this is coming to the rest of the world you are fooling yourselves.

Here is the article.

View attachment 434013

I couldn't care less

Drought is a natural phenomenon- man can adapt and so does nature- man ain't gonna change nature, but, through human innovation, he can adapt- mandating to buy votes from idiots is just that- man made attempt to be relevant to nature- he ain't.
So true, humans do adapt! Animals die off, survival of the fittest. But remember, part of that human adaption to water shortages is conservation....boyscout motto, Be Prepared! as well!

Flushing toilets with clean drinking water, is a SIN! :) create a cheap way to use home gray water from showers directed to toilet flushing.... pebble stone front yards....less lawn watering... these kind of drinking water conservation measures becomes the norm....cheaper means for desalination plants that can turn sea water in to drinking water.....

Flushing toilets with clean drinking water, is a SIN! :) create a cheap way to use home gray water from showers directed to toilet flushing.... pebble stone front yards....less lawn watering... this kind of drinking water conservation becomes the norm....cheaper means for desalination plants that can turn sea water in to drinking water.....
Let us know how you circumvent the mandates and get back to us with the results that your innovation created-

keep in mind too, one man's trash is another man's treasure- mandates create a treasure for the mandater-

The stupid conservatives don't understand that we are killing the planet. Food isn't available for animals and they are dying.

There was a long expose in the news a few years ago about why immigrants are coming to America from south and Central America.

If people don't realize this is coming to the rest of the world you are fooling yourselves.

Here is the article.

hey dana are liberals helping to kill the planet?...hey just asking...

Here is the article.

no one is killing the planet--that's bullshit

View attachment 434013

It was me...
I got a new shotgun for Christmas.

View attachment 434013

TRUMP DID IT!

So true, humans do adapt! Animals die off, survival of the fittest. But remember, part of that human adaption to water shortages is conservation....boyscout motto, Be Prepared! as well!

Flushing toilets with clean drinking water, is a SIN! :) create a cheap way to use home gray water from showers directed to toilet flushing.... pebble stone front yards....less lawn watering... these kind of drinking water conservation measures becomes the norm....cheaper means for desalination plants that can turn sea water in to drinking water.....

Nothing on this earth can live without water.

No plant or human or animal. Nothing can live without it.

I travel all over the nation and see dry lakes, streams and rivers. Or reduced to such low levels the water can't be used anymore.

The reflection lakes at Mt. Rainier no longer have enough water in them to reflect Mt. Rainier like a mirror as it had done for thousands of years.

The photo below is what is left of the great Nisqualy River. It's source is Mt. Rainier glacier. What was once a huge raging river that provided water for thousands of farms all over the state has been reduced to a trickle I can literally step over. A huge raging river should be covering all those gray rocks.

Nisqualy#0557.jpg

Forum List

Back