CDZ Who will stand with me?

Will you stand with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

I stand with the Covington High School kids. Who will stand with me?

How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitut...

Mar 26, 2018 - How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes and ... attempted to push conservative buttons with high impact visuals.
------------------------------------ and the thread is about the Covington Catholic kids that were attacked by an old , lying drum beating 'indian' at the Lincoln Memorial just a few days ago . Course , you can change topics if you like AnyName .

The kid acted like an ass.

Kids do that.

Not sure why there are 70 threads on this topic.
Standing up politely to a racist bully makes one an ass?

In what world of stupid would that be?

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Not even to mention that he has a criminal past ....including escaping from prison. He should be charged with child abuse aka attempting to frighten and terrorize Children.
------------------------------------- yep , its what they do and it should be a reminder of what they do as they try to change topics . Course , 10 threads or a hundred threads , its all up to the good moderators eh Candy and AnyName .

I have seen and heard much coverage of the incident this last weekend on the National Mall. I have heard an account, from a trusted source, of the entirety of the available video footage.

https://www.theguardian.com/.../emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitut...

Mar 26, 2018 - How rightwingers have attacked Parkland students with lies, hoaxes and ... attempted to push conservative buttons with high impact visuals.
------------------------------------ and the thread is about the Covington Catholic kids that were attacked by an old , lying drum beating 'indian' at the Lincoln Memorial just a few days ago . Course , you can change topics if you like AnyName .

Funnier still….

I applaud all 3 sides for not resulting to the violence that often follows Trump supporters around; where ever they go.

Standing up politely to a racist bully makes one an ass?

In what world of stupid would that be?

Ours
The full video shows the kids handling all the racist abuse and homophobic insults thrown at them with remarkable aplomb considering they were children being attacked by adults.

It then shows an aggressive adult bully wading into their midst with an unclear purpose . The bully first set upon a girl who was frightened and turned away, and then he came up to a boy beating his fucking drum as a weapon just inches from the boys face. All the kid did in response to the bullying was to smile.

Afterwords the bully completely lied to the media about what happened, lied about his intent, lied about his supposed Vietnam experience and lied about everything else.

It seems profoundly odd to me how anybody could cling so fiercely to their dogma as to STILL insist that it is the lies that are actually the truth and that the truth is actually the lie.

What motivates you to do that? Why do you consider smiling as the bad behavior rather than the weaponization of one's ethnicity to bully minors and to lie completely about what occurred?

Yeah, and 80 year old native American beating a drum is very menacing….lol.

And other videos show the group of hat boys yelling at women passing by.

Weaponizing ones’ ethnicity? LOL. Man…that’s funny.
I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred.

"I see you are not interested in honesty, but merely the gaslighting of minors to serve an agenda of hatred."

just like what conservatives did to the Parkland Kids.

edited-meister

The Parkland kids CHOSE to place themselves in the spot light. The Covington Kids did not. In addition, the degree of venom and pure hatred directed against the Covington kids is FAR greater than that of the Parkland. Goodness, gracious -- have any Hollywood producers fantasized in very gleeful fashion of shoving Parkland kids head first into a wood chipper? You are probably not old enough to have children, but if you did, can you imagine your horror as a parent seeing that crap merely because your child stood silently and smiled at an an adult aggressor?

edited-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
The ex-con excuse for a Native American aggressively approached the completely innocent group of children ....he first approached a girl.....she became frightened and ran from him...then he approached a student who simply stood there smiling at him as the agitator beat his drum in the kid's face attempting to frighten him as well.

Child abuse....no doubt about it.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject
Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

5c1ff7ee01c0ea0df2307c32-750-562.jpg

What was it you clowns were saying about being mean to children? Yeah....

Not sure what your point is…
But to reset.
The kids with the red hats acted like an ass
Kids do that.
We really need 80 threads on this?
Ok, I'll bite.

If you could wave a magic wand, and go back in time to have the kids behave as you would see fit, what would that look like? I want specifics. At what point, specifically, did they start acting like an "ass"? How would you have them act? Remember, I want specifics.

Does this somehow give people the RIGHT to do it back? Grow up.

The ex-con excuse for a Native American aggressively approached the completely innocent group of children ....he first approached a girl.....she became frightened and ran from him...then he approached a student who simply stood there smiling at him as the agitator beat his drum in the kid's face attempting to frighten him as well.

I wouldn't call it child abuse, but it is certainly repulsive behavior.

Those who defend it merely because the media told them the criminal in question is a " tribal elder" are repulsive individuals .

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you --- these leftists are trying to destroy all of us, everyone who supports Trump, and Trump, and all his friends and family. We have to hang together --- or as you say, stand together.

Those who defend it merely because the media told them the criminal in question is a " tribal elder" are repulsive individuals .
----------------------- 'tribal elder' , assumed drunk or heavy on the description of 'lying veteran' are all accurate descriptions of this 'indian' drum beater eh .

Last edited:

----------------------- 'tribal elder' , assumed drunk or heavy on 'lying veteran' are all accurate descriptions of this 'indian' drum beater eh .

Last edited:

----------------------- 'tribal elder' , assumed drunk or heavy on 'lying veteran' are all accurate descriptions of this 'indian' drum beater eh .
Native American activist Nathan Phillips' past includes assault charge, escape from prison: report

I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

But to reset.
Kids do that.
Ok, I'll bite.

If you could wave a magic wand, and go back in time to have the kids behave as you would see fit, what would that look like? I want specifics. At what point, specifically, did they start acting like an "ass"? How would you have them act? Remember, I want specifics.

Don’t stand there and smirk. Is it so difficult?
Also don’t yell at passers-by

Remember him?

But to reset.
Kids do that.
Ok, I'll bite.

Don’t stand there and smirk. Is it so difficult?
Also don’t yell at passers-by
It looked like a nervous smile to me. Considering he was being confronted by a bully with a criminal history, I can understand why.

It is only racist haters that call it a smirk. If he was a black kid instead of white kid, the same racists wouldnt call it a smirk at all when a kid is confronted by a criminal.

This Philips person is one ugly, hateful human being and his ethnicity shouldn't provide him license to lie through his teeth in pursuit of his racist agenda.

It is only racist haters that call it a smirk. If he was a black kid instead of white kid, the same racists wouldnt call it a smirk at all when a kid is confronted by a criminal.

[QUOTE="Dogmaphobe, post: 21685934, member: 51474”]
[/quote]

You ever notice how when people on the right have no leg to stand on, the race card comes out?

He shouldn’t have.
Kids do things they shouldn’t do.

Will we ever be able to move on with our lives after this? *clutching pearls*

As no one or anything got hurt except for some bad feelings, Had never paid any attention to the deal. went back & read both sides of the issue & found just another blown up nothing, both sides looking for something to make a big deal over, keep us distracted from what ever important issues that are not being addressed.

This Philips person is one ugly, hateful human being and his ethnicity shouldn't provide him license to lie through his teeth in pursuit of his racist agenda.

[QUOTE="Dogmaphobe, post: 21685934, member: 51474”]

You ever notice how when people on the right have no leg to stand on, the race card comes out?

He shouldn’t have.

Will we ever be able to move on with our lives after this? *clutching pearls*[/QUOTE]
You keep on lying that the kid a
Wad an ass when all he did was smile and the criminal wasn't despite intimidating one girl, beating his stupid drum right in the kids face and lying through his teeth to try to hurt them

Why do you continuing to lie over and over and over again?

There is no other side to stand

He shouldn’t have.

Wad an ass when all he did was smile and the criminal wasn't despite intimidating one girl, beating his stupid drum right in the kids face and lying through his teeth to try to hurt them

He was.
Sorry if the facts upset you.
Why not make more unfounded accusations?
We know its all you have left.

He shouldn’t have.

He was.
Sorry if the facts upset you.
Why not make more unfounded accusations?
We know its all you have left.
Why do you continue to lie?are you under the false impression that calling your lies facts makes them facts?

Forum List

Back