Whitehouse: Uninsured Rate at or Near Historic Lows

Vigilante with his counselor.

images

You can get away from being a DEAD RAT....Manchurian Republican!

Vigilante deliberately leaves out "among the far right reactionary nutters, the percentage is perhaps one to one on the Board, with a few significant exceptions. Please contact iwilllisten.org; you will find someone who may care plus a free album. Good luck." Here's your chance to get a free album.

images

Vigilante deliberately leaves out "among the far right reactionary nutters, the percentage is perhaps one to one on the Board, with a few significant exceptions. Please contact iwilllisten.org; you will find someone who may care plus a free album. Good luck." Here's your chance to get a free album.

images
I'm NOT a GRIFTER like you, I BUY whatever I need, You liberals only spend others money!

The far right's attempt to grift the GOP failed, for good, in the primaries this year.

The far right's attempt to grift the GOP failed, for good, in the primaries this year.

If we get another Democrat in Republican clothes again as a candidate (Jeb Bush, McRomney, etc.) and he loses again, can we hang you?

Either him or Christie, or possibly, at the outside, Rand Paul.

You will not even have anybody from the far right as the Veep.

Typical: you can't win the big one so you want to resort to violence.

See how quickly I moved the debate into a critical thinking exercise that made Listening change her position on the OP?

If we get another Democrat in Republican clothes again as a candidate (Jeb Bush, McRomney, etc.) and he loses again, can we hang you?

Either him or Christie, or possibly, at the outside, Rand Paul.

You will not even have anybody from the far right as the Veep.

Typical: you can't win the big one so you want to resort to violence.

We'll know in another year or so, Fakey, in the meantime let me remind everyone why I call you the Manchurian Republican...

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

If it came from the white house it's not true. This regime doesn't know what truth is.

And yet-----and yet, not only have you not debunked the OP, you don't even have the cojones to try to debunk the OP - why is that?

The Whitehouse owns the statistics. If a alternate survey were to discover that it is all a pack of lies you'll simply disregard the new findings.

Learn to question the government bud. The government lies. This is beyond dispute.

Don't worry, Vigilante, the far right grifters will not fool the mainstream again. You are finished at the national level.

Don't worry, Vigilante, the far right grifters will not fool the mainstream again. You are finished at the national level.

Yes, you naïve little piece of fecal matter, IF the Republican base doesn't get, at least a V.P. choice I can see the Republican party being relegated to the THIRD party, as they go down in flames again, for NOT listening to the core. Are you wearing your Swillery for president button today?

You are not the core.

Where did you get such a damn fool idea.

Go start a 3rd party, all 23 of you.

:lol:

Forum List

Back