White Nationalist Corey Stewart, who narrowly lost Virgina governor primary, announces US senate bid

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"the era of the gentle, kind Republican is over", he bellowed in his announcement speech.

"the era of the gentle, kind Republican is over", he bellowed in his announcement speech.

I'm sure that Tim Kaine hopes that he is the Republican nominee. That would hand the seat to the Democrats. Trump got fewer votes than Romney did in 2012.

Stewart has zero chance in Virginia. He'd be better off running for a House seat in one of the yokel infested parts of the state.

Stewart has zero chance in Virginia. He'd be better off running for a House seat in one of the yokel infested parts of the state.

Why? Because he is opposes to the unlawful Mexican invasion of the United States?
Because he's a lunatic, and he'll get less than 40% of the vote.

How is he a lunatic? I see no evidence that he is actually a white nationalist, when has he called for a seperate nation for whites?

Why? Because he is opposes to the unlawful Mexican invasion of the United States?

How is he a lunatic? I see no evidence that he is actually a white nationalist, when has he called for a seperate nation for whites?
He's a Confederate apologist and outspoken alt-righty. He represents the worst of this country. Virginia will never send him to the Senate.

He's a Confederate apologist and outspoken alt-righty. He represents the worst of this country. Virginia will never send him to the Senate.

Why? Virginia nearly elected him govenor and let's be honest, Kaine is a boob

He's a confederate apologist because he doesn't want memorials to confederate war dead taken down? People don't want those taken down by and large because they see it for what it is, SJW post modern neo-Marxist censorship and they see where it ends, today it's memorials to confederate war dead, because; racism, tomorrow it's the Vietnam war memorial, because; Imperialism, the next it's Monticello, because; slavery, next it's the US flag, because; all of the above, and on and on it goes. We know what your end game is and we drew a line.

No they didn't. What in the world would make you type that? :cuckoo:

He's a confederate apologist because he doesn't want memorials to confederate war dead taken down? People don't want those taken down by and large because they see it for what it is, SJW post modern neo-Marxist censorship and they see where it ends, today it's memorials to confederate war dead, because; racism, tomorrow it's the Vietnam war memorial, because; Imperialism, the next it's Monticello, because; slavery, next it's the US flag, because; all of the above, and on and on it goes. We know what your end game is and we drew a line.
Soldiers who fought in Vietnam did not fight in the name of treason and slavery. It's an insult for you to compare them to that. And most fought because they were forced to. Don't piss on them like that again.

He lost by 1.2%, dimbulb. Do you ever have the first clue what you're blabbering about?

He lost by 1.2%, dimbulb. Do you ever have the first clue what you're blabbering about?
In the primary, genius. How embarrassingly stupid are you to think that a primary is where the governor is elected?

Soldiers who fought in Vietnam did not fight in the name of treason and slavery. It's an insult for you to compare them to that. And most fought because they were forced to. Don't piss on them like that again.

Like I said today it's slavery, tomorrow it's imperialism, and we see it for what it is, a systematic and progressive attempt by the left at censorship, we know your game and we've seen it play out time and time again.

Forum List

Back