White House staff green with envy after Dr Fauci reveals he's not spoken to Trump in 2 weeks!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:abgg2q.jpg:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—White House staffers are seething with envy after Dr. Anthony Fauci revealed that he has not spoken to Donald J. Trump in two weeks, envious staffers have confirmed.​
News of the break in communication between the two men sent shockwaves through the White House, with scores of staffers demanding to know whether Fauci had a secret trick that they could employ to similar effect.​
“Two freaking weeks?” Jared Kushner was overheard muttering. “I’d settle for one hour.”​
Fauci said that there was no secret to getting Trump to stop talking to him, but suggested, “Generally speaking, if you pepper your sentences with facts, that’s usually enough to do it.”​
Recognizing that members of the White House staff may be unaccustomed to uttering factual statements, Fauci said, “Another thing you can try is saying to him, ‘Mr. President, I’m really looking forward to reading John Bolton’s book.’ That should get you two weeks, minimum.”​

well I would expect that, as much as Fauci has contradicted Trump it is no wonder that they are not on speaking terms. One speaks from experience and have dealt with pandemics and the other who speaks with forked tongue. Trump tries to sound like a leader but really relies on other sources that have no experience while ignoring the only source that he should listen to. It because Trump wants to always lead but sometimes you have to follow.

Fauci said that there was no secret to getting Trump to stop talking to him, but suggested, “Generally speaking, if you pepper your sentences with facts, that’s usually enough to do it.”​

Ouch. That's going to leave Tiny Tony out of the mix. What he knows about facts would fit in your boyfriend's dickhole..... hmm? He's made a religion out of being wrong.... in fact I think he's 0 for 394, not counting today.

Didn't Trump (and the rest of the civilized world) just tell Tiny to "Fuck Off! You're not the commissioner of the NFL!"

Overstep much Tiny?

Forum List

Back