White House doctor Jackson to fight for VA job -White House official

WTF is wrong with Trump? He wants to build a wall to keep out drug dealers but wants to hire one of the biggest druggies to run the fucking VA.

Seems Ronny wrecked a government vehicle and gave a friend a big bottle of percocet, writes Rx for himself and then asks his physician assistant to cover for him.

New Allegations Emerge Against Ronny Jackson as White House Digs In

"""""""A nurse on his staff said Dr. Jackson had written himself prescriptions, and when caught, he asked a physician assistant to provide the medication. And at a Secret Service going away party, the doctor got intoxicated and “wrecked a government vehicle,” according to the summary.

The two-page summary fleshes out three categories of accusations — prescription drug misuse, hostile work environment and drunkenness — that threaten to derail President Trump’s nominee. It details the testimony of 23 current and former colleagues of Dr. Jackson, many of whom are still in the military."""""""

LMFAO!!!!

Doubling down:

"U.S. President Donald Trump's physician Ronny Jackson will not withdraw as the nominee to head the Veterans Affairs department and will fight allegations about his conduct that surfaced ahead of a Senate confirmation hearing, a White House official said on Tuesday.

Jackson met with Trump on Tuesday after the president said he was leaving the decision up to the physician. The White House is now preparing a defense, feeling that Jackson - well liked by administration figures from both parties - was being railroaded.

"We're pushing back," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity."

He wants to run the VA? Well next thing you know they will have scandals with secret death lists at the VA.......oh wait......

Never mind. They must just want more of the same.

More like dumbing down.

The incompetence of this ‘administration’ is remarkable, it clearly doesn’t know how to properly vet nominees – or even if they vet them at all.

Here's how this whole thing happened:

Trump goes in for his annual physical last January.
Trump asks Jackson how he would like to be the head of the VA.
Dr. Ronny says sure he would.
So Trump tell him, "You stand up at the press conference and say I'm in excellent health and the job is yours."
So Dr. Ronny says, "Yes sir!"
And Trump says, "But we'll have to wait 3-4 months so nobody suspects anything."
And Dr. Ronny says, "Yes sir!"

Doubling down:

"U.S. President Donald Trump's physician Ronny Jackson will not withdraw as the nominee to head the Veterans Affairs department and will fight allegations about his conduct that surfaced ahead of a Senate confirmation hearing, a White House official said on Tuesday.

Jackson met with Trump on Tuesday after the president said he was leaving the decision up to the physician. The White House is now preparing a defense, feeling that Jackson - well liked by administration figures from both parties - was being railroaded.

I find it hard to believe that a Naval Officer made it that far with those kinds of problems........unless he had some sea daddies protecting him.

Doubling down:

Awesome! Its amazing how pathetic the swamp and its supporters are they don't want an actual DOCTOR and VETERAN running the agency for Veterans and their medical care!

Because it’s a medical administration job!

The problem with the VA is their obsession I. Having a vet run the show .

Doubling down:

I find it hard to believe that a Naval Officer made it that far with those kinds of problems........unless he had some sea daddies protecting him.

Some abusers of alcohol are referred to as high-functioning alcoholics. He might be one.

Doubling down:

Awesome! Its amazing how pathetic the swamp and its supporters are they don't want an actual DOCTOR and VETERAN running the agency for Veterans and their medical care!

Ah yes just what we need another POLITICIAN running the show....that'll go well!

Doubling down:

Ah yes just what we need another POLITICIAN running the show....that'll go well!

Not a pol. Find some health industry CEO. That’s basically what the VA is . An HMO .

Doubling down:

Not a pol. Find some health industry CEO. That’s basically what the VA is . An HMO .
No thanks. Bureaucrats SUCK no matter the industry they were in. I like having an actual doctor and veteran running it.

Doubling down:

No thanks. Bureaucrats SUCK no matter the industry they were in. I like having an actual doctor and veteran running it.
You do realize that who someone is..does not always denote competence in another field?

I know many a Vet I'd not trust to park my car. And many a Doctor who can't supervise people or balance a budget.

You do realize that who someone is..does not always denote competence in another field?

I know many a Vet I'd not trust to park my car. And many a Doctor who can't supervise people or balance a budget.
And the ONLY reason the left hates this doctor NOW is because President Trump nominated him. Had Obama nominated him you would be cheering him on. The left LOVED this guy when he was Obama's doctor.

And the ONLY reason the left hates this doctor NOW is because President Trump nominated him. Had Obama nominated him you would be cheering him on. The left LOVED this guy when he was Obama's doctor.
You know..I have the feeling that when he was Obama's Dr.--he was invisible..no one knew his name..the White House Dr. is seldom a political figure.

And so it goes....

No , he sucks . The guy before him was much more qualified.

Doubling down:

Why ? Is he going to shoot the cancer out of people ?

I get there’s this obsession with the military . The VA is not the military.

Forum List

Back