White House Comms Chief of Staff Leaves in Second Big Biden Admin Resignation This Week

They quit on Trump because they couldn't live up to his expectations. They're quitting on Biden because they don't want to live down to his expectations. Biden is a con man.
I think some of these people don't like having the feeling that the person who's in charge isn't really in charge.
It must be depressing watching them lead that tottering old fool around trying to keep him from going out the wrong door.

It should be noted that at this point Trump had 5 Communications directors if you count the guy that did it twice with someone in-between him,

Last edited:
in a civil servant position…not a political position. she obviously wants to distance herself from the train wreak

Is that the same reason Trump was on his 5th Communications director at this point in his presidency?

27 House Democrats are either retiring or not seeking reelection in 2022. Five more incumbent Congressional Democrats have also left office this year.

They see what's coming.

Yep -

2 NC Dems that usually run all but unopposed, see what is coming.

I don't remember you showing such con-cern during the fat former fascist's time in the WH bunker.

I read you posted every time a Trump admin. departed, and now you feel like an asshole about it.

wouldn't worry about it that way, that's not an indication of an asshole, but it is of a dick.

Forum List

Back