White House briefings, the leftist media getting it in the eye

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So the tradition for WH briefings is the AP opens and gets the first question. They then move to the major leftist media outlets. Then maybe a bone at the end for a smaller leftist media outlet. Fox gets ignored. The AP declares the briefing over.

Not ... anymore ...

Journalists Whine After NY Post Gets First Question At Trump Press Briefing

Then at the end, the AP declared the briefing over and oops, Spicer said he'd take more questions. I hope Trump is successful economically, we'll see. But wow, the entertainment with Trump owning the left is hysterical.

It's Nazi Germany! What a bunch of dumb asses. They should crack open a history book and read how stupid they sound

The journalists reacted like it was the day Babe Dahlgren took over for Lou Gehrig. I guess a lot of professions have their traditions they see as sacred. At least the tweets seemed like that to me rather than whining, except for the first one.

A new manager is in town.
The journalists reacted like it was the day Babe Dahlgren took over for Lou Gehrig. I guess a lot of professions have their traditions they see as sacred. At least the tweets seemed like that to me rather than whining, except for the first one.

So the tradition for WH briefings is the AP opens and gets the first question. They then move to the major leftist media outlets. Then maybe a bone at the end for a smaller leftist media outlet. Fox gets ignored. The AP declares the briefing over.

Not ... anymore ...

Journalists Whine After NY Post Gets First Question At Trump Press Briefing

Then at the end, the AP declared the briefing over and oops, Spicer said he'd take more questions. I hope Trump is successful economically, we'll see. But wow, the entertainment with Trump owning the left is hysterical.

It's Nazi Germany! What a bunch of dumb asses. They should crack open a history book and read how stupid they sound

Fuck the lamestream media...they are a fucking JOKE and have been for a very long time. Full of CIA commie operatives and queers. I haven't watched them for five years except for watching them getting dismantled on youtube alternative media videos.

Reporter asked Sean Spicer on day 2 what's been done for the Black community so far

Media went 2,920 days without asking Obama that once

There is method to Trump's lies. "By requiring subordinates to speak untruths, a leader can undercut their independent standing, including their standing with the public, with the media and with other members of the administration. That makes those individuals grow more dependent on the leader and less likely to mount independent rebellions against the structure of command. Promoting such chains of lies is a classic tactic when a leader distrusts his subordinates and expects to continue to distrust them in the future."

Why Trump's Staff Is Lying

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

Same applied to Obama, then. Lol
There is method to Trump's lies. "By requiring subordinates to speak untruths, a leader can undercut their independent standing, including their standing with the public, with the media and with other members of the administration. That makes those individuals grow more dependent on the leader and less likely to mount independent rebellions against the structure of command. Promoting such chains of lies is a classic tactic when a leader distrusts his subordinates and expects to continue to distrust them in the future."

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

You're assuming the liberal press outlets:
(a) can read,
(b) can retain what they've read for longer than 20 seconds.

Wrong on both counts, for most of them.

What the liberal media wants is a lot more self serving than that

So you're saying you just like the media liberal like it always has been in your life

You're assuming the liberal press outlets:
(a) can read,
(b) can retain what they've read for longer than 20 seconds.

Wrong on both counts, for most of them.

Well, I'm pretty sure you realized I knew they were never going to do that ...

Forum List

Back