Whistleblower Accuses Largest Military Ship Builder Of Falsifying Tests On Submarine Stealth Coating

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Huntington Ingalls Industries, which spun-off from Northrop Grumman in 2011, "knowingly and/or recklessly" filed falsified records with the Navy claiming it had correctly applied a coating, called a Special Hull Treatment, to Virginia-class attack submarines which would allow the vessels to elude enemy sonar, the Sept. 26 complaint alleges.

Whistleblower accuses largest US military shipbuilder of putting ‘American lives at risk’ by falsifying tests on submarine stealth coating

Didn't they just get a big bump in military spending?

What are they spending the money on?

You should clarify that this is a separate whistleblower complaint which actually seems legitimate since the whistleblower actually has first hand knowledge of the problem and is calling out his employer for not fulfilling Stealth coating requirements.

That being said, I'm sure you will find a way to steer it around to somehow being Trump's fault.

You should clarify that this is a separate whistleblower complaint which actually seems legitimate since the whistleblower actually has first hand knowledge of the problem and is calling out his employer for not fulfilling Stealth coating requirements.

That being said, I'm sure you will find a way to steer it around to somehow being Trump's fault.

I don't have to clarify anything. The article speaks for itself.

Trump had no bearing in the posting of this article.

Thanks for turning what should be a serious discussion on putting US Sailors lives at danger due to the malpractice of a defense contractor into another cheap political stunt.

Good job.

I'm surprised the Clintons and Bidens didn't try using that stealth coating, considering all the illegal shit they pulled.

Forum List

Back