Where Is The Outrage Over Bachelorette Star's Divisive Christophobia?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LUKE PARKER is the latest victim of prejudicial divisive leftist targeting. Parker was specifically sent packing due to Christophobia, a Leftist mental disorder identified by their fear, dislike and hatred of Christianity, Christians and things Christian.

Extremists / Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes are only outraged and triggered when they claim they and their agenda are victims of what they deem to be non-inclusive, prejudicial / racial targeting. When THEY are doing the targeting it's all good - no outrage, no protest, no outcry...

Bachelorette Star Hannah Brown sent contestant Luke Parker home because of his personal Christian commitment to not having sexual relations before marriage. To top it off, Brown revealed to Parker that she had already had sex with contestant Peter Weber in a windmill....TWICE.

Bachelorette star sends contestant home after sex before marriage spat, feud spills into Twitter

So, as it turns out, to the benefit of Parker, not only does Brown suffer from Christophobia, she also suffers from extremely morals and is apparently a whore.

Brown's demonstration of the Left's intolerance of people's religious faith, which is manifested into targeting / persecution, s not the only one that has been exposed lately.

Recently the US celebrated the US Women's soccer team winning the world cup. Leftist Extremists / Trump-haters celebrated as openly gay, outspoken social justice advocate US soccer star Megan Rapinoe attacked President Trump and declared she refused to visit the WH after their victory because of his lack of tolerance and refusal to accept all American no matter what their differences.

Isn't that so......HYPOCRITICAL.

Speaking of Christophobia...or the Left's hypocritical intolerance of those who do not agree with them and share the same ideology.....

'The absence of one of the best women’s soccer players in the nation from the national squad that just won the World Cup has prompted questions as to whether she didn’t make the team because of her openly professed Christian faith.'

"Jaelene Hinkle, 26, “has been called the top left defender in the U.S. game and helped her team win the NWSL championship and previously helped it win a title in 2016 when it was known as the Western New York Flash.”

STRIKE ONE:
In 2015 Hinkle publicly voiced her own personal opposition to the USSC's Ruling on same sex marriage.

STRIKE 2:
In 2017 Hinkle refused to wear special team jerseys celebrating Gay Pride Month for two international matches. She was told that if she refused to wear the jersey highlighting / supporting Gay Pride, despite her personal religious beliefs, she could not play. Remaining faithful to her beliefs, Hinkle chose to sit.

Hinkle was not part of the US Women's soccer team that eventually won the world cup, leading many to question why the 'top defender in the US game' was not selected.

"You do have a very activist team. It’s very much a part of the program. And if we were talking about just any player, it wouldn’t be really clear, but just because of her abilities — Jaelene Hinkle is a heck of a player — it makes it that much more suspect … We know that increasingly there is going to have to be conformity on your viewpoint to be able to participate."

Hypocritical Trump-hating extremists like can shout 'F* Trump' and condemn him all she wants for refusing to accept personal choices and lifestyles....but Rapinoe is hypocritical role model for leftists who intolerantly oppose personal choices, beliefs, and lifestyles not shared by Liberals, Leftists, and extremists...such as personal religious preferences / beliefs.

I wonder if Rapinoe suffers from Christophobia or just hates and seeks to prejudicially punish anyone who does not embrace and promote homosexuality / the GBLT+++ agenda...like Hinkle?!

U.S. Women's Soccer Team Accused Of Snubbing Star Player For Christian Views

I literally watched 2 minutes of this show and told my wife the Bachelorette is a nasty skank.

I rule!

Can you imagine the reaction if the / a Bachelorette rejected and sent home a contestant for being Muslim / for his Islamic beliefs?

:blowup:

LUKE PARKER is the latest victim of prejudicial divisive leftist targeting. Parker was specifically sent packing due to Christophobia, a Leftist mental disorder identified by their fear, dislike and hatred of Christianity, Christians and things Christian.

Extremists / Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes are only outraged and triggered when they claim they and their agenda are victims of what they deem to be non-inclusive, prejudicial / racial targeting. When THEY are doing the targeting it's all good - no outrage, no protest, no outcry...

Bachelorette Star Hannah Brown sent contestant Luke Parker home because of his personal Christian commitment to not having sexual relations before marriage. To top it off, Brown revealed to Parker that she had already had sex with contestant Peter Weber in a windmill....TWICE.

Bachelorette star sends contestant home after sex before marriage spat, feud spills into Twitter

So, as it turns out, to the benefit of Parker, not only does Brown suffer from Christophobia, she also suffers from extremely morals and is apparently a whore.

Brown's demonstration of the Left's intolerance of people's religious faith, which is manifested into targeting / persecution, s not the only one that has been exposed lately.

Recently the US celebrated the US Women's soccer team winning the world cup. Leftist Extremists / Trump-haters celebrated as openly gay, outspoken social justice advocate US soccer star Megan Rapinoe attacked President Trump and declared she refused to visit the WH after their victory because of his lack of tolerance and refusal to accept all American no matter what their differences.

Speaking of Christophobia...or the Left's hypocritical intolerance of those who do not agree with them and share the same ideology.....

'The absence of one of the best women’s soccer players in the nation from the national squad that just won the World Cup has prompted questions as to whether she didn’t make the team because of her openly professed Christian faith.'

"Jaelene Hinkle, 26, “has been called the top left defender in the U.S. game and helped her team win the NWSL championship and previously helped it win a title in 2016 when it was known as the Western New York Flash.”

STRIKE ONE:
In 2015 Hinkle publicly voiced her own personal opposition to the USSC's Ruling on same sex marriage.

STRIKE 2:
In 2017 Hinkle refused to wear special team jerseys celebrating Gay Pride Month for two international matches. She was told that if she refused to wear the jersey highlighting / supporting Gay Pride, despite her personal religious beliefs, she could not play. Remaining faithful to her beliefs, Hinkle chose to sit.

Hinkle was not part of the US Women's soccer team that eventually won the world cup, leading many to question why the 'top defender in the US game' was not selected.

"You do have a very activist team. It’s very much a part of the program. And if we were talking about just any player, it wouldn’t be really clear, but just because of her abilities — Jaelene Hinkle is a heck of a player — it makes it that much more suspect … We know that increasingly there is going to have to be conformity on your viewpoint to be able to participate."

Hypocritical Trump-hating extremists like can shout 'F* Trump' and condemn him all she wants for refusing to accept personal choices and lifestyles....but Rapinoe is hypocritical role model for leftists who intolerantly oppose personal choices, beliefs, and lifestyles not shared by Liberals, Leftists, and extremists...such as personal religious preferences / beliefs.

I wonder if Rapinoe suffers from Christophobia or just hates and seeks to prejudicially punish anyone who does not embrace and promote homosexuality / the GBLT+++ agenda...like Hinkle?!

It is with some embarrassment for me to admit I watched the show. There isn't much else on TV on Monday nights except for American Ninja Warriors and we had already watched that.

1. I am not a fan of Hannah. I have nothing against the woman but she just raises red flags of suspicion of disingenuousness for me in a way that others have not or do not. I don't know the woman though, and it is not my place to judge.

2. I am not a fan of Luke Parker. His behavior during the show has been anything but Christian and the fact that so many other seemingly normal decent guys resented and disliked him, not for his Christian faith but for his behavior with them, suggests the possibility that he isn't entirely authentic either. I don't know the dude either, and it is not my place to judge.

3. I do wonder what sort of person would expose his/her personal life and deepest feelings in front of a camera crew and eventually the whole world on national TV? The show itself while it can be entertaining in a prurient or voyeuristic sort of way--fun for us amateurs that enjoy practicing reading body language and other non verbal clues re what a person is all about--it isn't at all edifying or wholesome for anybody. That I can judge. :)

I do think Hannah was wise to send Luke P packing. I am not sure the engagement, assuming one will result by the end of the season, will be a match made in heaven regardless of which guy she picks though.

As for Rapinoe, her behavior does not merit my respect. She is entitled to her opinions and expressing them. I am entitled to see her expressed opinions as intolerant, judgmental, hateful, disrespectful, unAmerican, and not worthy of anybody's respect.

Last edited:

STRIKE ONE:

STRIKE 2:

She sent him home because he refused to put out. Would you buy a car without a test drive?

STRIKE ONE:

STRIKE 2:

The star that they are accused of snubbing turned down two invitations to play for the team in the time leading up to the World Cup team creation. She snubbed them, not the other way around

It’s fake and serves some psychological ends to deceive people. But he should have stood his ground at the date he told her and not start becoming lukewarm because he thought she was mad. She did not want to take any responsibility...

Forum List

Back