Where is the Liberal outrage?????

Nope. His agenda was to talk shit about and to liberals.

Where are liberals trying to blame the girl's death on the girl herself? Or the grandfather?
Why do you guys care about the little girl anyway? She was already born. You rushed to protect the gun rights of Sandy Hook killer and didn't give a shit about all those little kids. And recently, your kind started a thread about the parents being happy to make money off their murdered little ones. And then you come up with this wild accusation? I don't get it.

Black Gang Shoots 5 Year-Old White Girl Dead on Her Grandpa 8217 s Lap 8211 No National Outrage Video The Gateway Pundit

"Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap."

laylah.jpg

Evil is never outraged by evil. Therefore you'll find nothing but the rare lip-service of the Left whispering outrage as a means to avoid being held accountable for their complicity.

Nature solves these problems in its own special way... and I suspect that THAT cure is coming and soming very soon.

Where are liberals trying to blame the girl's death on the girl herself? Or the grandfather?
Why do you guys care about the little girl anyway? She was already born. You rushed to protect the gun rights of Sandy Hook killer and didn't give a shit about all those little kids. And recently, your kind started a thread about the parents being happy to make money off their murdered little ones. And then you come up with this wild accusation? I don't get it.
You anti choice people are the worst.

Black Gang Shoots 5 Year-Old White Girl Dead on Her Grandpa 8217 s Lap 8211 No National Outrage Video The Gateway Pundit

"Two black males in Milwaukee walked up to the home of a white family, in a majority black neighborhood, and unleashed a hail of gunfire. A five year old white girl was murdered while sitting on her grandfather’s lap."

laylah.jpg

Evil is never outraged by evil. Therefore you'll find nothing but the rare lip-service of the Left whispering outrage as a means to avoid being held accountable for their complicity.

Nature solves these problems in its own special way... and I suspect that THAT cure is coming and soming very soon.
And what cure would that be?

This is a terrible crime no doubt. It is also pretty disgusting that some people feel compelled to turn her dead body into a political pissing contest.

laylah.jpg

And what cure would that be?

Yeah...I'd like to know as well.

I would not take the OP as entirely factual, seeing as how it draws upon an obviously heavily biased piss rag as its source.

Why do you guys care about the little girl anyway? ... I don't get it.

Anyone need anything else?

I hear he was dropped on his head. He doesn't count.

Well, The Left is irrelevant... that's true. The only reason anyone even speaks of them if that they've managed to insert themselves into out government. At the cost of the viability of our government... which some would argue is why they ARE Relevant... but only as relevant as any other expression of evil.

Why do you guys care about the little girl anyway? ... I don't get it.

Anyone need anything else?

I hear he was dropped on his head. He doesn't count.

Well, The Left is irrelevant... that's true. The only reason anyone even speaks of them if that they've managed to insert themselves into out government. At the cost of the viability of our government... which some would argue is why they ARE Relevant... but only as relevant as any other expression of evil.

I'm a liberal. I can guarantee you the left is relevant.

Forum List

Back