Where does Jan 6th rank in voters minds?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20221103-175252_YouTube.jpg

New CNN poll shows it doesn't even register....

How bout that batch of apples? 😆

To believe the dem/media/"Biden republican" version requires trust of one Speaker Nancy pelosi.

The closet door has swung open.

Dykey Nancy has the same credibility as the claim dePape is MAGA

View attachment 720530

New CNN poll shows it doesn't even register....

How bout that batch of apples? 😆
You're asking the wrong question.

How much does January 6 matter in the 2024 election?

Fox News:

Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for WORLDWIDE inflation, which he is not responsible for...

Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for the bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan...

Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for his gaffes, which are no worse than any Trump ever made...

Even Fox News is forced to admit Biden has a narrow lead over Trump for 2024.

US-of-Fuck-This-Guy.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather see my couch and Clint Eastwood's testicles as the 2024 candidates than Biden vs. Trump.

And so would most of America.

I'd rather see my couch and Clint Eastwood's testicles as the 2024 candidates than Biden vs. Trump.

And so would most of America.
Biden isn't going to live that long.
He's entering Alzheimer's.

Biden isn't going to live that long.
He's entering Alzheimer's.

'Entering'?!

By their own admission, his handlers were pumping him full of drugs while he was campaigning just to squeeze a couple hours of sanity / normalcy out of him.

He just stumples around lost abd says crazy shit now. Jeane-Pierre has a but given up trying to cover for his daily dose of crazy, finding it damn-near impossible to do.

Jan 6th? nowhere in my mind.
issue no. 89: Wal Mart Running Out Of Cream Cheese Issue no.90: People bringing 11 items to the 10 or less check out. no.91: Stepping on human feces in San Fransisco 92: Being attacked by giant rabbits 93: Unexpected Hemmoroidal Attack 94: January 6

Forum List

Back