When You’re Serious About Sanctions

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As I said a month ago, Putin will get what he wants and the West will comply because we have no good leadership.

March 26 (Reuters) - Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Saturday that it was continuing to supply natural gas to Europe via Ukraine in line with requests from European consumers.
The company said requests stood at 109.5 million cubic metres (mcm) for March 26, up from 105.1 mcm a day earlier.

Yet Tater proposes sending LNG to the EU creating shortages (and increased prices) here. The infrastructure needed to be built here to satisfy just 40% of the EU's needs won't be complete for three years.

As I've said before....Once this war dies-down at bit the EU will be playing nice with the Rooskies again, hell as far as LNG goes they already are by the looks of things.

Tater's virtue signaling is going to cost us big time.

As I said a month ago, Putin will get what he wants and the West will comply because we have no good leadership.

March 26 (Reuters) - Russian state-owned energy giant Gazprom (GAZP.MM) said on Saturday that it was continuing to supply natural gas to Europe via Ukraine in line with requests from European consumers.
The company said requests stood at 109.5 million cubic metres (mcm) for March 26, up from 105.1 mcm a day earlier.

Undercuts any Biden effort to send gas across the pond. Another Putin 'genius' move.

Trump was right. Shut off the EU's gas......and NATO goes out the window.

Forum List

Back